Chapter Five

In Love Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

To Yunho’s perspective, Changmin seems like a nice and smart guy, Jaejoong told him their love story, how they met and how they dated for four months now, he also knew that Changmin is Jaejoong’s officemate. And the guy is one year younger than Jaejoong. “So Jaejoong prefers younger now. Does Changmin knows that I am his ex?” as he thought to himself.

“Do you have a girlfriend or boyfriend Yunho?” Changmin asked him.

Yunho answered immediately. “I don’t have yet, still waiting tho’.” Glancing up at Jaejoong.

“So Changmin, how’s Jaejoong as a boyrfriend?” Yunho asked Changmin.

“Well, he’s clingy and super sweet. And the most beautiful guy I’ve ever met, inside and out.” Changmin answered not looking at Yunho but to Jaejoong while smiling and caressing his hand.

“I know that.” Said Yunho while his eyes are on Changmin and Jaejoong’s hands.

Jaejoong senses something about their conversation so before Yunho or Changmin ask another question, he grabs the opportunity to talk first.

“So Yunho yah, why did you actually invite me on dinner?” Jaejoong asked looking at Yunho.

“Uhh… so that, maybe we can talk”

“Talk about what?

“Anything, you know just catching up, we’re friends right?” Yunho said smiling to Jaejoong and Changmin but deep inside him, he’s very disappointed, he didn’t expect that Jaejoong has already a boyfriend.

“Yes, of course.” Said Jaejoong. “Yunho ah, thanks for the dinner but we need to go now, we’re still gonna watch movie in cinema, uhm.. actually, today’s our fourth monthsary as a couple”.

“Oh….oh… Congrats to the both of you, sorry if I ruined you date” Yunho apologized.

“No it’s okay, at lea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter