Feline Affections - Bangjae

The request chest of Yoo Youngjae

Feline affection

 

Yongguk was not a cat person, no he preferred the company of a fellow man or a man’s best friend. However here he found himself, with a soft brown cat cuddling to his side. It was a stray or at least that is what Yongguk thought, the cat just appeared on his doorstep. Looking at him with an undeniably cute expression, everyday he would be outside his door. Meowing at him sweetly, he would think of taking the cat in. However it was a stray, although his fur was questionable clean.

One day though the cat took it, upon itself to enter his apartment. Yongguk didn't know how he got in, but he found the cat. Led down on his bed, curling up to his pillow. So here Yongguk was the cat’s fur softly, listening to it pur.

“Why did you take a shine to me huh you troublesome little thing” Yongguk said to the cat

It looks at him with it's big golden eyes, and meows at him.

“Well I have to go to work now ok no scratching up my furniture or walls I’ll bring you back some food” Yongguk said softly

The cat meows while getting up, it followed Yongguk to the door. Watching him leave the apartment, waiting a few moments the cat shifted to his human form. Cracking his knuckles and stretching his body, he hasn't shifted to his human form for days.

“Good one Youngjae found yourself a keeper” Youngjae purred to himself.

He strolled around the house, looking at all the ornaments and pictures. Youngjae stripped off his old clothes, leaving them in the hallway. He wandered into the bathroom, and worked out how to use the shower. He hasn't showered or washed for weeks, so the feel of the hot water spraying down on his skin. It felt like heaven, he released sounds of pleasure. The purring sounds bounced off the shower walls, as he scrubbed his dirty body clean. The soapy water washed through his furry tail, and soaked the orangish brown fur wet.

Youngjae stepped out of the shower, not even bother to get a towel. He headed straight for the bedroom, he reaches into one of Yongguk’s drawers. Pulling out a plain shirt, he went to pull it on. However a scream and a bang causes him to jump, scampering in fear. He fell over his own feet, smashing a lamb as he fell to the floor.

Yongguk gawped at the boy in front of him, before finally rushing over to him. He helps the boy up, and back down the stairs. Not even thinking to mention the fluffy tail, or the ears on his head.

“Please don't call the animal services” The boy said panicked

Yongguk frowns at the boy, he forces him to sit down on the stall. He got out his band aid kit, ready to clean and patch up the boy.

“What are you doing in my house? Who are you?” Yongguk asked

“I'm Youngjae and I….I’m the cat you took in sort of” Youngjae replied

“Don't mess me around you have broke into my house used my facilities and went to use my clothes tell me the truth” Yongguk commanded sternly

“No really I am a the cat you took in look at my ears my tail my fangs” Youngjae said smiling, showing off his Cheshire Cat like smile.

Yongguk inspected Youngjae slowly but he still didn't believe the boy, so Youngjae shifted to his cat form then back.

“See I told you so” Youngjae said grinning

“Right ok...but why didn't you show me in the first place?” Yongguk asked

“Well I didn't want to freak you out...I wanted to break you into it but I guess my  plan didn't go ahead” Youngjae shrugged

“I should really call the police you basically trespassed” Yongguk said sternly

“No point I can easily escape again but  please I'm just homeless I need someone to care for me” Youngjae begged

“Ok fine but I do have rules like before no ruining my house wear and once I get you your own clothes not to wear mine ok” Yongguk said

Youngjae nods his head, grinning widely as he got off the seat. Time to get some actual clothes in this time, he can't go around .

 

Later,

 

The tea was seat, and Yongguk sat at the table with Youngjae. He has a lamb shank soaked in meaty gravy, while Youngjae just settled for the cat food. He was a cat after all, wet and dry cat food was Divine to him.

“Are you sure that is ok? Don't want something more uh human” Yongguk asked

“I'm sure I’m a cat I eat cat food….although the lamb looks nice let me try a bit” Youngjae confessed

He rudely rips a chunks off the shank, no waiting for a signal that he could or no use of a fork. Just straight up prodded fingers in, and stole a chunk of lamb.

“Do you always just throw your fingers in people's food? It's no wonder your owner disowned you” Yongguk said annoyed

“He didn't disown me….he died” Youngjae said carelessly

“Oh...I...I’m sorry I didn't know” Yongguk stuttered

“Oh it's ok...he brought it on himself he was an alcoholic….don't get me wrong I'm sad that he's gone because although he was an alcoholic he was never cruel….he was always kind to me…. I was a gift to him you see….his ex-wife had lost their child and their marriage went downhill so as a farewell gift the wife bought me for him...I was just a small kitten then….anyways on the night of an eclipse he wished to the heavens about for a son….do you remember the tale that if you wished to the moon of eclipse your dream would come true?” Youngjae explained his story.

“Yeah sort of but I thought it was just a tale?” Yongguk asked shocked

“His dream came true...the eclipse turned me into a little cat boy….the man was happy but not happy enough...he treated me like I was his son gave me gifts of my ‘birthday’ spoiled me rotten and taught me things but he still fell into the world of alcohol….so that's my story” Youngjae told Yongguk

“Youngjae you can stay with me for however long you want but few ground rules ok...no scratching stuff, help around the house and no stealing my food” Yongguk said smiling

Youngjae smiled at Yongguk, shaking his head enthusiastically. He was happy to help around the house, and to gain a new owner.

 

Few weeks later,

 

Yongguk and Youngjae had settled in well together, Yongguk was beginning to realise that letting him stay was not a bad idea. Youngjae was very friendly, he made Yongguk's friends always feel welcomed and he helped around the house. Cleaning dishes, vacuuming and polishing, although that usually ends him up in a sneezing fits. The two became very close friends, and although Yongguk still couldn't get used to all the cat like things Youngjae did. He accepted that he wasn't normal, and that he would have to look after Youngjae. The vets was one trip he didn't like to attend with Youngjae, he would whine about it. He would fight about it, biting and scratching Yongguk. He also always found out new things about Youngjae, everyday he found out new details. Life with Youngjae was a whirlwind of fun, and sometimes Yongguk found himself wishing he was a cat.

------------------------------------------------------------

Author’s note: Finally update! BangJae, cat boy Youngjae.

Imagine this is him as a cat:

Next up is rated m version of this one-shot!

Thank you for reading/subscribing!!!