A day at YG

My new family

Frida POV
I woke up, feeling a bit disoriented, but then I saw an angel right next to me. "My little baby." I said and snuggled closer to him, not wanting to wake up. I laid like that for a while, feeling safe and relaxed in his company. Then I started hearing him whine a little and I just smiled. "Sweetie, time to get up." I whispered in his ear and he whined some more.

"Mommy, five more minutes." Taehyung mumbled out, making me chuckle at his cuteness. "I'll give you five minutes and then you'll come out for breakfast. I'm making some for you guys, but if you don't come, say bye bye to it." I told him, getting up and put on one of his baggy shirts. 

I got out to the kitchen, noticing Jin there already. "Oppa, good morning." I said as I went up next to him. "Good morning Frida. You wanna help?" He asked me and I nodded. Both of us made the breakfast for the lazy boys that sat there, watching us work. "Oppa, taste this." I told Yoongi and held out some of the stuffing for the toasts to him. He opened his mouth and tasted it, humming in acceptance. 

"It's really good. You two made it really well, Frida." Yoongi told me, making me smile and blush at his nice words. "Thank you." I answered him shyly, making him smile at me but I saw Taehyung standing behind him. "No. Not Yoongi-hyung. No." He said and went up behind me, hugging me protectively. "What?" I asked him.

"I don't want Yoongi-hyung as my dad." He pouted, making me chuckle. "Tae, don't be mean. Plus, I'll do this easy for you. Oppa, how do you see me?" I asked Yoongi and he smiled. "Like my little sister, someone I have to protect. I love you like my own family." He answered honestly and at that I smiled while Taehyung relaxed behind me. "I love oppa like a family member too. Like the older brother I never got." I told him happily, earning me a ruffle of my hair. I giggled at it and earned a smile from them all.

I looked at NamJoon who seemed sad, so I went up and hugged him, making him hug me back. "Frida, I still wanna apologize again for yesterday." He mumbled out, making me look at him. "Joonie, we went over this yesterday. We are still friends but don't do what you did yesterday. I... I'm not extremely comfortable in dresses. I only have two that I'm comfortable in and the one you gave me was too small, making me feel fatter than I already am." I told him, hiding in his chest, not liking where I went with this conversation.

"Frida, look at me." NamJoon said, his voice filled with anger. I looked up at him, seeing his worried expression. "Frida, you are not fat. You are an amazing person and you have an amazing body. I speak for all of us when I say that you shouldn't sell yourself short. The guy who gets you will be the luckiest guy on earth. He'll get a girl with such big heart and such compassion we have never seen. Don't ever think about yourself like that again." NamJoon said, making me feel such warmth and such love from him. I felt tears falling from my eyes and I started crying really hard.

I got caught in a huge group hug, with them all cooing at me, trying to get me to stop crying. After a while, I got down to small sniffles and felt them all let go but Jungkook who still hugged me. "Thank you, you guys. It's nice knowing that people still like me the way I am." I answered them and leaned into Jungkooks hug. He gladly hugged me closer and that made me snuggle in to his chest.

After some silence from the boys, they started talking about everything than what just happened. I was really grateful for that. "Oh, Frida. Here." NamJoon said and handed me a piece of paper. "What's this?" I asked him, looking at the number written on it. "It's Zico-hyungs number. He told me to give it to you. He wanted to hang out sometime again, if you still want to." He explained, making me smile. "That would be fun. I always liked Block B and their song Her and Very Good are two of my favorites. Wonder if he wants to meet this week." I said, putting his number in my phone, sending him a text at the same time. 

A few seconds later I got an answer. "What did he say?" Hoseok asked me. "He said he's meeting a friend on Friday and if I wanna join. That sound like fun." I answered him, making Jimin smile at me. "Frida, I'm glad to see that you're smiling again. Please, tell us if you ever feel like that again. You're like our family now and we don't want you to feel like that ever again." He told me and I nodded at him.

"I will. Thanks for looking out for me, you guys. Now, let's eat. You guys probably have some schedule today and I have to go home. I need to finish some things for tomorrow." I told them, earning me some whining. "Why?? Please stay a little longer." Taehyung whined. I went to him and hugged him. "Sweetie, I would love to stay but I need to finish my work. If I don't, people will be mad at me for not doing my job. I can call you tonight and talk with you for a while. Don't make me sad for having to leave, Tae." I told him, trying not to make him mad at me but he pouted and I sighed. I pecked his forehead and hugged him closer again. "Sweetie, don't be sad. I promise to call every night this week if you want, just don't be sad." I told him, earning me a small nod. "Promise?" I heard him say. "Promise."

After that, I helped Jin do the dishes and then I left to go home and finish the things for the meeting the next day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On Friday, Zico called and asked to meet me at a café he knew about. I just went there, hoping I didn't dress too comfortably for this. As I waited, I ordered me some hot chocolate, wanting get some sugar in my body. When I got my drink, I sat down to just wait for him. I know idols have the work cut for them and hiding from fans is always important to not cause some accident or rumor. 

I looked at my phone, texting Leeteuk about my meeting with Zico. I haven't seen any of Super Junior in two weeks and he wanted to know what I was up to. While I was doing this, someone tapped my shoulder. "Hi Frida. How are you?" Zico asked me with a cute smile. "Oppa, hi. I'm great. I finished my work yesterday and they were really proud of what I did so they actually gave me the day and next week off. How are you?" I asked him, earning myself a ruffle in the hair. "Great. Today is gonna be fun. We are visiting one of my friends. It'll be fun and he's nice. Shall we go?" He asked and offered me his hand. I nodded and took it.

He led me to his car and he drove us off. "Are you gonna tell me where we are going or do I have to guess, oppa?" I asked him and he laughed at me. "I'm not that evil. We are going to YG. We are going to meet my friend Mino." He answered me. "Really? The guy from WINNER?" I asked back. Zico nodded and I smiled. 

During the ride there, we listened to music and I put on Her. Can't blame me for being a fan. "You like that song?" Zico teased and I nodded. I started singing along, trying to rap his parts but failed but Zico helped me out. "You managed well. Even some of my parts." He ruffled my hair and I giggled. "Thanks oppa. Can I just ask something before we are there though?" I looked at him with some hope in my eyes. "Sure. Has something happened?" He asked me with slight worry.

"No, but I just wondered.. I'm kinda gotten a bad habit here. I'm affectionate with people which you may see as normal. But skin-ship.. Like I..." I tried explaining it and Zico nodded at me. "I get it. It's okay. Hugging is okay, at least for me. Don't know about Mino but you can always ask him. Just keep close to me, okay?" He said and I nodded.

When we got there, he drove the car to the backside and parked his car. We hurried inside and then Zico called for Mino. We waited for him in the lobby. After a few minutes, Zico smiled and went up from the couch. "Mino, did you have to make us wait?" He asked the boy but he focused more on me. "Who are you?" He asked me. "She's my friend and I invited her today. She's really nice." Zico answered him for me and I giggled. "Thanks oppa." I said and hugged him.

"Mino-sshi, it's nice to meet you. I'm Frida. Born the 13th of September 1993. I'm from Sweden in Europe." I told the confused boy but he smiled at me. "Nice to meet too. A new cute little dongseng I got now. How did you meet Zico-hyung?" He asked me with a small smile. "Rap Monster introduced us. I'm a big fan of Block B so I'm not complaining and RapMon is like my brother." I told him, earning me a hug from Zico.

"Hyung, I wanna get to know her too. Let's go to our recording room and do something. You have to listen to a demo I made. Let's go." He said and grabbed our hands and pulled us along. That made me curious to why he's like that. What I have seen, Mino is like the cool one and don't say much but I can be wrong. "Mino-oppa, not so fast. I can't keep up." I said and he slowed down for me. "Sorry. Got a little excited for this." He answered me as he pulled us into the elevator. 

After we came to the floor he was recording on, he pulled into a room with a couch and some instruments for recording. I sat down in the couch and watched how Zico and Mino started talking about different ideas and such. Mino made us both listen to his demo. I thought is was really good and praised him for it. After a while, I needed to use the restroom but I didn't know where it was. "Oppas, I'm sorry to disturb you but can you tell me where the toilet is?" I asked them, feeling bad for intruding in their heated conversation. 

"Aww, don't feel sorry for disturbing. Do you remember where the elevator was?" Mino asked and I nodded. "A little bit after it, when we went out from it, there is a door that actually has toilet written on it. In Korean though." He continued and I chuckled. "I know how to read oppa. I'll be back in a bit." I said and went there.

When I got out, I bumped in to a man and unfortunately for me, it was a security guard. "Who are you and how did you get in here?" He asked, his voice loud and scary. I whimpered but stood my ground. "I'm not telling you my name but I'm here with my oppas so I'm leaving." I said, trying to get away but the man wouldn't let me.  

"Oh no, you don't missy. You're coming with me." He said, his voice firm. He grabbed my wrist and started pulling me along. "No, let me go." I yelled, making the man grip me harder. We started pulling me towards the elevator but a voice made us stop. "I suggest you let her go right now." We both turned to see Jiyong stand there.

"Oppa." I started crying, so damn happy to see him. "You know her?" The guard asked and he nodded. "She's my friend. Let her go." Jiyong said and the guard did. "Come here Frida." Jiyong motioned me to come into his embrace and I did. I cried, feeling so sad and scared that the guard didn't trust me and that he was gonna make me leave. "Shhh, Frida. It's okay. I'm here. He won't do anything to you." Jiyong said and looked at the guard who left us alone after that.

I snuggled further into Jiyongs chest, feeling safe for the moment. Jiyong cooed at me and I giggled at that. "So, care to tell me why you are here?" He asked me after a minute of silence. "Oh, I'm here with Zico-oppa. He's visiting Mino-oppa. But I needed to go to the toilet and after that you know the story oppa." I told him as I dried my tears and he just sighed. He grabbed his phone and called someone.

"Mino, I'm borrowing Frida. If you want her back, come to me. You know where to find me." He said and hanged up. He pulled me inside another room closer to the elevator but still on same floor. Inside the room, the rest of BigBang sat and they turned when we come in. "Ji, why do you have Frida with you?" Youngbae asked and Jiyong sighed.

"She's visiting Mino with Zico but when she went to the bathroom, a guard wasn't trusting her and was about to throw her out if I didn't show up." He explained and I whimpered a little to his firm voice. "Aww, sweetie. Come here." Seunghyun said and I flew into his arms, starting to cry again. He cooed at me, making me calm down, only to be scared again when the door flew up.

"Frida, what happened?" Zico was worried and I snuggled closer to Seunghyun. "She was about to be thrown out from here. Mino, why didn't you go with her?" Jiyong asked, his voice glazed with anger. "Hyung, I'm sorry. I just thought she would be alright. I didn't know a guard would walk by just when she was alone." He said, his voice filled with sadness. "Frida, I'm sorry. Are you okay?" He asked me and I nodded. 

"I'm okay. My knight in shining armor came and saved me." I said happily, smiling at Jiyong who smiled back with his cheeks painted a little pink. "Always. Now, you wanna stay here for a while as these two probably haven't even given you something to eat." Jiyong told me and I giggled while nodding my head. "Yeah. I'm hungry but oppas was working really hard and Mino-oppas demo was really good, so I didn't wanna disturb them when they were working." I explained and Zico and Mino smiled. 

"Thanks Frida. Always nice with a neutral part that can say if something is bad or good. You wanna stay here until we are done, then I can drive you home. Does that sound okay?" Zico asked and I looked at BigBang who smiled at me, making me nod. "Works for me oppa. Call me when you're done oppa." I said and went up to hug them both before they left.

"Now, let's get this little girl some food. Oppa will buy you whatever you want." Seunghyun said and I pouted at that. "Oppa, you can't do that. You worked hard for the money you own. I can't make you buy my food." I told him and the rest of them, making them smile at me. "But I want to. Let me buy you the food." Seunghyun looked at me with puppy eyes and I smiled. "Okay oppa. But only because you look really cute right now." I said, snuggling in to his embrace again.

"I don't get a hug?" I heard a voice say and looked over to Daesung who pouted at me. "Dae-oppa~" I sing-sanged and flew over to him. "Oppa, hi." I said, earning me a huge smile. "Our cute little Frida. Shall we go eat?" He said as he picked me up. "Yeah, I'm hungry oppa. But I can walk you know." I told him, making him chuckle. "But I wanna carry you. Jump on my back." He said while putting me down again and motioning me to get on his back. I chuckled and went on.

Daesung went outside and walked to the cafeteria were he sat me down and then went to get me something to eat. Seunghyun went to Daesung while the others sat down next to me. Jiyong sat down next to me, with Daesungs phone lying on my other side, showing where he's going to sit.

"Oppas, are you sure this is okay?" I looked at them worriedly but they jut smiled at me. "Yeah, don't worry. How's work going?" Seungri asked. "It's going well. I'm free for the next week, making me free for my birthday." I said happily, making them chuckle. "Our little Frida is growing up." Youngbae said, making me pout. "I'm not little." I told him, making Jiyong ruffle my hair. "No, you're not. Are you gonna do anything for your birthday?" He asked me and I nodded. 

"Leeteuk-oppa wanted to meet me and I didn't object to it. I haven't seen him for a while so I felt I needed to meet up." I said happily, making Seungri pout. "I wanted to meet you on your birthday." He whined, making me giggle at his childish act. "Oppa, I still owe you a night out. You wanna meet up on Saturday?" I asked, earning me smiled from all of them. "I vote yes on that." I heard a voice next to me. "Dae-oppa." I smiled at him. He and Seunghyun sat down and gave me my food.

"Thanks for the food oppas." I said and started eating. I hummed loudly, making the males around me smile.


Jiyong POV
As Frida sat there eating, I couldn't help to think what she called me. Her knight in shining armor... It made my heart race a little but I can't help it. She is adorable, happy and so damn sweet. She makes people around her smile and they become happy in her company. As I looked at her eating, she looked up at me and smiled. I felt my heart beat faster again.

"Here, oppa." She said and held out some food for me. I chuckled and tasted it. "It's good. You like it?" I asked and she nodded. "Except for your birthday next week, what else are you gonna do?" I asked her. "Well, the day after my birthday, I'm celebrating NamJoons birthday. Two days before my birthday I'm meeting EXO again. Heechul-oppa said they wanted to meet. I'm planning on meeting Henry-oppa and Jackson in between that." Frida explained to us all and we chuckled. 

"You're like even busier than us. Are you okay with doing all this?" I asked her, worried for her health and that she wouldn't get enough sleep. "Oppa, thanks for worrying but I wanna do this. You guys are all my friends. I can sacrifice some sleep for you all. You sacrifice more than me to make people around the world happy. I can't complain." Frida said, making all of us smile at her words. She is just too kind for her own good.

"Aren't you a sweetheart? Let's go back for a while so you can rest. Seems your week will be more intense than ours." Seungri told her, offering his hand which she gladly accept. She smiled on the way back, talking to him in Japanese. He gladly talked back. 

When we were inside the room, Frida sat down on the couch, snuggling in to a pillow and she soon fell asleep. We all smiled at her. "She looks adorable." I said out loud, making the others look at me. "Ji, do you like her?" Youngbae asked me and I looked at him, feeling how right he was. "I think I do. She makes me feel happy. How she is makes me wanna be there with her and I wanna take care of her. I like her." I answered him, making all of them smile. 

After that, me and the guys recorded some songs. Fridas phone buzzed and Zico texted and asked if she was done. I answered for her, telling them to come and get her. When the both boys came, they cooed at Frida. "She's adorable." Zico said as he walked up to her. "Frida, wake up. We have to go." He said in a calm voice, making her whine and I smiled at her. "Frida, let's go home. You can sleep in your own bed. Say bye to your oppas." Zico told her and she nodded, pouting slightly.

She hugged us all, me last. I held her for a while, not wanting her to leave. "Oppa, I need to go. I'll see you next week. You can just text me if you wanna talk. Okay?" Frida looked me in my eyes and I nodded, feeling hypnotized by her beautiful eyes. "Okay. See you next week." I said, ruffling her hair before I let her go. 

Frida walked to Zico and waved goodbye and then she was gone. When she had left, the guys just smiled at me. "Don't worry hyung. We'll see her next week and then you can dance with her too. Don't worry about it." Seungri teased as he went in to the booth, making me focus on work once again.