A night at the club

My new family

Frida POV
It was finally the weekend I'm going out with Super Junior. I'm excited because it's my first night out in Seoul. I've been looking forward to this ever since we decided it.

I'm picking out a cute dress my little sister gave me when I moved here. Like a memory for me to remember her by. It was all black, kinda short but easy to move around in. It managed to show off my body pretty well in my opinion. I put on a pair of converse because heels, hell no. I can't walk in them and it hurts to run in them. I like comfy shoes.

I went down to the entrance of the building I live in, to wait for Leeteuk who promised to pick me up. I had a huge coat on, making sure no one saw what was underneath. I put on the beanie again and tucked all my hair in. "Frida, over here." I heard a voice say and looked over to see Leeteuk waving out of a car window. I ran over and jumped in to the car.

"Hi oppa. Nice to see you again." I said and cuddled in to his embrace. He hugged me back and smiled. "What's with this getup? I thought you were going as a girl tonight." He asked and I nodded. "I am. But if paparazzi finds you, I need to make sure no scandals happens." I said firmly, making Leeteuk chuckle and nod his head.

When we arrived to the club, I looked around and saw no paparazzi so the coast was clear. I pulled off the beanie and took off the jacket, revealing my outfit for Leeteuk. He just stared at me so I guess it's a good sign. "Good or bad oppa?" I asked and he did thumbs up while he still stared. I jumped out, pulling him with me. The bouncer recognized Leeteuk and let us in. Luckily it's a club where many famous people go so they don't have to worry so much.

When we got in, the first thing that hit me was the music. Ohh, I want to dance. Leeteuk pulled me along to a private area where everyone else was. "Guys!" Leeteuk yelled and they turned to look at us. They stared at me again. Siwon walked up and pecked my cheek and smiled at me. "You wanna dance?" He asked and I nodded and pulled him towards the dance floor.

When we got there, I just did what I usually did. Siwon followed my lead as we complimented each other really well. He pulled me closer to him and I smiled, I never mind about that. I can feel his intentions with it and that is to make me have a great time. I turn around in his arms and look around to see everyone staring at us. "Um, oppa.. Why is everyone staring at us?" I asked and looked up at Siwon. He just smiled at me. "They were looking at you. See the guys? I can see the jealousy from them all." He said and I chuckled. "Oppa, those guys are looking for a quick lay. I don't want that. Thanks for dancing with me. It's fun." I told him happily and he nodded, but started to frown. 

I looked around again and saw Jiyong standing there with Seunghyun and Seungri and they just stared at me. I waved a little and Seungri flew over. "Frida, it's really you. Damn, you're like a dance goddess." Seungri said honestly and I smiled at him. "No I'm not but thanks for the compliment." I answered him as Jiyong went up to me. "Dance with me." He said, not even asking but I chuckled. 

"Oppa, usually you ask first but sure. I'll dance with you." I said and grabbed his hand and led him out on the dance floor again. He put his hands on my hips and pulled me close, making me sway my hips to his movement. I put my hands on his shoulders and moved in close to him. I looked him in his eyes and I saw that raw passion that he usually shows off on stage. I smiled at him and continued to dance until someone tapped me on my shoulder. 

I turned to see a guy there, someone I never met before. "Can I help you?" I asked. "Let's dance." He said and pulled me away from Jiyong. "What? Let go of me you creep." I yelled at him and tried to get my arm back from him. "Don't say so. I saw you on the dance floor. You want some don't you? Just come with me and I'll give it to you." He said and I looked at him, shocked to hear those words. I started to tremble and tears formed in my eyes. 

"Let go of me." I yelled at him but he didn't. Then I felt someone pull me away from him and look at him with venomous eyes. "Touch her again and you'll never get in here again." A deep voice sounded and I looked up to see Seunghyun standing there with Jiyong close behind, staring the boy down. "Just leave or we are not the only problem you'll get." Jiyong said and I looked behind him to see Super Junior behind him, looking angry as hell while they stared at the boy. He whimpered and ran out from the club. 

"Frida, are you okay?" Jiyong asked me and I nodded slightly before I slumped towards the ground. "Frida!" They all yelled and Seungri was fast enough and caught me before I hit the ground. "Oppa.." Tears fell and I trembled like a fool, I couldn't calm down. I snuggled in to him and he lifted me up bridal style and carried me to private area again. Tears fell the whole time. I couldn't stop. Why? Why is it always like this? 

As Seungri sat down, he calmed me down somehow. I looked up at them all staring at me. I smiled weakly at them, wiping away the tears that finally stopped falling. "Frida..." Seungri hugged me close to him and I snuggled close to his chest again. "Frida, Jiyong, what happened?" Leeteuk asked us, anger dripping from every word he said and I saw it in his eyes. I whimpered and he noticed that. He cursed under his breath and he sat down next to Seungri, pulling me on to his lap instead. 

"Oppa. Why me?" I said in a small voice and he hugged me tighter. "I don't know sweetie. But please cheer up. We'll make sure no one will bother you tonight. I know some of the guys that wants to dance with you. Forget this and have fun instead." He told me and I smiled at him. "Okay oppa. I'll try." I answered him and pecked his cheek. He smiled at me and turned me around to all the others. 

What I saw made me frown. "Why are you angry? Have I done something?" I asked than, making them look at me and shake their heads. "No Frida. But let's dance." Eunhyuk said and smiled at me. I nodded and took his hand in mine and let him guide me to the dance floor again. 

When we got there, Eunhyuk took the lead and made me follow his movement. Now I really get why he is the dancing machine from super Junior. The way he moved was really good and he could really lead. As I looked up, I saw the way Eunhyuk looked at me, like I'm easy or something like that. I frowned, which he noticed. "What's wrong?" He whispered in ear. "You have that look in your eyes that I have seen before. Please don't look at me like that." I said back and now he frowned. "Which look? That you're a pretty girl and I feel attracted to you?" He stated and I looked up at him again, surprised by his words. "What? You're attracted to me? Oppa, don't lie. What you're feeling ain't attraction, it's just you're interested in the foreigner." I stated, making him grip my shoulders and stop our movement at once. 

"Frida, listen to me. I'm attracted to you. But I know you ain't attracted to me. Not in the way I want to. But I want to be your friend and help you find the love you want. Just trust me. The way I'm looking at you, is because I see a beautiful girl moving in such sensual way that I'm getting more attracted to. But I'll drop it. Just trust me." Eunhyuk told me and the way he said it, it was filled with sincerity and I nodded at him. 

"Thanks oppa, for wanting to be my friend. Thanks for wanting to help too." I said and pecked his cheek in appreciation. He smiled at me and we continued to dance until someone tapped Eunhyuk on his shoulder. It was Heechul. He smiled at us and I smiled back. "Oppa, you wanna dance?" I asked but he shook his head. He grabbed my hand and pulled me of to the private area again. 

When we came there, Seungri, Jiyong and Seunghyun was still there and Super Junior too. I smiled at them and sat down next to Seunghyun, making him smile. "Hi cutie. It's been a while." He said and I looked at him and then at Jiyong. "Oppa, ain't he supposed to be the one that doesn't open up to people easily?" I asked and at that Seungri laughed out loud, making Seunghyun frown and look at me again. 

"I might be like that, but I feel I can trust you. Plus you're fun to talk to." He told me and pinched my cheeks. "Oppa~" I whined and he smiled a small smile at me. "Still cute." He cooed and they all smiled at us. "Hyung, don't be mean to her." Seungri said. "Yeah TOP, don't be mean to our Frida." Shindong said as he walked through the entrance to the private area and I smiled at him. "Oppa, hi." I flew up and hugged Shindong. "Hi sweetie. Care to tell me why I'm getting the angry eye?" Shindong asked as everyone glared at him. "Oppa, a guy tried to... um... you know. They are just being cautious." I told him with a small smile and he frowned. 

"Hyung, wasn't it supposed to be that we were gonna keep our eye in her tonight?" Shindong asked Leeteuk and he nodded. "It didn't go so well though." Leeteuk answered and looked at me with eyes filled with sorry. "Oppa, it's fine. Don't feel bad about it. Okay?" I said and looked at him and he nodded. "Are you having fun though?" Shindong asked and I nodded. "One of the best nights in my life." I exclaimed happily, making all of them smile.

"Here." Ryeowook held out a water bottle to me and I smiled at him. "Oppa, aren't you the sweetest?" I pecked him on his cheek and took the bottle and drank some of it. "Thanks Wookie-oppa." I smiled at him and he smiled back at me. "No problem Frida." He answered me. 

"Frida, come." Siwon waved at me and I went and sat down between him and Kangin. "Hi Kangin-oppa." I side hugged him and he smiled at me. "Hi Frida." He ruffled my hair and I tried to hide in Siwons arms instead. Siwon pulled me up in his lap and hugged me close. "Oppa, save me. Kangin-oppa is mean." I teased and Kangin frowned. "No I'm not. Come here you little tease." He teased back and tried to grab me but I managed to get away but he got a hold of my dress and pulled. 

I heard it rip apart. Kangin had gotten a hold of the back of it and the whole backside tore up and made the dress fall down. "NO!!!" I yelled while I held it up and squatted down, hiding myself somehow. "Kangin!" I heard Heechul yell and a slap came after that. "Frida, are you...." Heechul started and touched my shoulder but I shrugged away. "Don't touch me!" I half yelled, shivering as hell because now, I'm literally half . Tears fell again and I couldn't stop. 

"Frida." Siwon bent down and picked me up bridal style. "Don't look..." I cried out and Siwon hugged me closer. "I won't. Frida, I'll take you home to our dorm. Okay? You'll borrow Teukie-hyungs clothes." Siwon explained as he walked to a car, probably his. I continued to cry. I feel stupid. They wanted me to have fun and now I yelled at Heechul. How could I? 

When Siwon put me down, he put my coat over me and went around to his seat and drove off. When we got to the dorm, Siwon carried me again. I was still crying, mumbling out words in every language I knew. I called myself stupid, an idiot, a huge moron. Siwon went inside and placed me on Leeteuks bed and then picked out some clothes for me to wear. Siwon went outside while I got dressed.

When I was done, I walked out the see all of them standing in their living room and looking at me worriedly. Kangins eyes were filled with regret and sadness. "Frida, I'm sorry." He said and I smiled at him. "Oppa, it's okay. It's just, I'm not a big fan of everyone seeing me . You didn't do it on purpose oppa. Please forget it ever happened okay?" I said and he looked at me. "I'll buy you a new dress. Please accept that as my apology." He said and bowed to me. 

"Oppa, you're being silly." I said while walking up to him and ruffling his hair. "Although I would appreciate a new dress." I said and looked in to his eyes. He smiled at me and I pecked his cheek. He smiled at me again and I chuckled. "Oppas, I'm sorry. I always seem to cause you trouble. I hope you don't mind. And Heechul-oppa, I'm sorry I yelled at you. You were just trying to help me." I said and looked down at my feet, but then I was caught in a hug from Heechul. "Frida, it's okay. I know you didn't mean it. It was a normal reaction." He said and petted my hair. I nodded and snuggled in to his embrace. 

"Frida, stay tonight. You don't have work tomorrow so let's have some more fun, okay?" Donghae said and I nodded. "It'll be fun. I haven't seen you guys in a while so I wanna stay. Please oppa, let me stay." I pleaded to Leeteuk and he chuckled. "You know aegyo doesn't work on me, but sure. You can stay." He said and I started bouncing up and down. 

"Thanks oppa. It'll be the best night ever." I said happily and they all smiled at me. "Let's play a game." Kyuhyun suggested and I nodded. "Any suggestion GameKyu?" I teased and the others chuckled. "How come it's oppas to the others and nicknames to me?" He sounded hurt but I just shrugged my shoulders. "It's what you get for being mean Kyu." I said and walked around their dorm until I found a tv and a wii connected to it. Lucky. I turned it on and looked at the games there. Ahh, Mario Kart. I sat down and started playing, not thinking about the others.

I sat there, focused on the game, not noticing the guys looking at me with smiled on their faces. I was startled when I finished and looked around to see them all looking at me. "Sorry.." I mumbled out and Kyuhyun sat down next to me. "Play with me once before I have to leave." He said and I nodded. "You're going down GameKyu." I said and focused on the game. 

I won and Kyuhyun was sulking. I smiled at him and pecked his cheek as a consolation prize. He looked at me surprised and his cheeks painted faint red. I chuckled and he pouted. "KyuKyu-oppa, sorry." I teased and went off the couch just to be pulled down for a hug from him.

"Yah!" I yelled at him but he didn't let go. "Thank you. Thank you for calling me oppa, finally." He whispered and hugged me close. "Oppa, it tickles." I whined and he chuckled. Then he started tickling me even more. I laughed so hard and saw Siwon. 

"Wonnie-oppa, help me." I reached out for him and as a knight, he easily got me away from Kyuhyun. "My knight in shining amour." I said and hugged him as he chuckled at my reaction. "Always. Now let's get this girl to bed before she gets grumpy." He said and walked towards a room I haven't been in. 

"Oppa, what's this room?" I asked and looked around it. "It's Hankyung-hyungs old room." He said in a small voice. I looked at him all happy. "Really? It's Hannie-oppas room?" I asked happily and he looked at me all surprised. "You're not mad at him?" He asked as he placed me on the bed and sat down on the floor in front of me. "Why? I like him and he hasn't done anything wrong oppa." I said and petted his head as he smiled at me. "Good girl." He answered me and pecked my cheek. I smiled at him and then I yawned. "Oppa, I wanna sleep. Are you going home or sleeping here?" I asked. "Going home. I have a thing closer to my home tomorrow so I'll call you. Now sleep." He said and tucked me in and pecked my forehead before he left. 

I sighed and cuddled in to the bed, smelling something very faint. It was nice. They must have made the bed for me. Oppas... They are too nice to me for their own good. They will change opinion soon, they all do. With these thoughts haunting inside my head, I closed my eyes and fell asleep, worried about the future.