Meeting everyone again

My new family

After two weeks in Seoul, I feel like I have gotten used to my life here. Taehyung has been texting me everyday. He is like my little brother, he is too cute and I enjoy talking to someone. He even makes time to text me goodnight everyday. 

I started working at an international company, who has buyers and business-partners all around the world. They seem to enjoy having someone who know the language when they can't explain themselves. 

As I walk home, my cellphone starts ringing and I look and see the name Leeteuk. "Hello, oppa?" I answer carefully and get a laugh in return. "Hi Frida. How are you?" His gleeful voice sounded and I smile. "Oppa, I'm good. I feel like I'm finally gotten used to my new life here. How are you? Saw you on Star King the other day. You did great." I answer him.

"Thanks, and I'm great. I called you for another reason though." He explain and I smile. "What's up?" I ask. "I want you to come and visit us. I miss you, my cute little dongseng, and the others starts to wonder why I'm smiling when I look at my phone." I explain. "Why are you smiling when you are looking at your phone?" I ask him confused. "Ahh, shot. Well, I kinda took a photo of you when you slept on the plane. You looked adorable though." I blushed at his comment. "Thanks. But you wanna meet up? When? I'm free tonight if you are too." I ask him.

"Good. You think you can make your way to SM?" Leeteuk ask. "Sure. I meet you in two hours, if that's okay? I still have a thing I need to do." I asked back. "Sure, I'll meet you outside. See you then. Bye." He tells me and hanged up. Well, that was new. This can be fun though. I missed him. I feel like we bonded pretty well two weeks ago.

Two hours later, I stand outside SM, getting looks from everyone trying to steal a glance at their favorite artist. I feel someone tap my shoulder and I see a man I think I recognize. "Are you Leeteuk-oppas manager?" I ask in a smaller voice, trying not to make other people hear. He nods and makes a sign for me to follow him. 

As I get inside, I hear someone scream. "Frida!" I look around and see Leeteuk run towards me. "Oppa!" I open my arms and he runs in to them. "Oppa, I missed you. You never called either." I and he smile at me. "I was busy but now you're here." He hugs me hard and I enjoy it.

"Hyung, is this her?" I hear a voice ask and Leeteuk hugs me towards his chest, making sure no one see my face. "Yes it is. Now back off so I can introduce her to you." He sounded angry so I chuckle. "Oppa, are you protective of me?" I ask. "Yes." Was the only answer I got.

He then loosen his grip and turn me around to the rest of Super Junior. They all look at me, making me look down. "Yah! You're making her scared. Frida, relax. They are nice, just give them a chance." Leeteuk said and I nod. 

"Hello. It's very nice to meet you. I'm Frida. Like the English Friday, without the Y. Born in 1993 and I'm Leeteuk-oppas dongseng." I say and bow to them all. "Cute." I hear someone say and look up to see SungMin smile at me. I blush again, looking down at my feet.

"Thanks, SungMin-sshi. Congrats on your wedding by the way. I always wanted to say that." I smile at him, making him smile too. "Thanks. How did you say your name? Friday?" He asks cutely, making me chuckle. "Frida. It's a normal name where I'm from, but you can call me what you want." I tell him.

"Why is she here? She isn't even cute. SungMin, something is wrong with your eyes." Kyuhyun said and looked at me angry for something. "Yeah, I know. Cute ain't a word to describe me. I'm not exactly the ideal girl here. I probably need to lose some pounds if I want a boyfriend or something." I try to joke it away, feeling tears well up in my eyes but I look down at my feet to hide it. 

"Kyuhyun!" Leeteuk yell out, making everyone look at him and then at me. I quickly wipe away the tears from my eyes, sniffling a little, making some more look at Kyuhyun angrily. "Yah! She is sad but tries to joke it away. That's evil Kyu!" SungMin was mad and I still can't look at them. "Oppa, can I leave? I feel like I'm not welcomed here so.." I say, making Leeteuk hug me. "Frida, sorry for this. I just wanted you to meet your bias and my group. Sorry." He explains and peck my forehead.

"Bias?" At that, they all wake up and surround me. I snuggle in to Leeteuk, a bit scared of their sudden interest. "Yah! Back off!" He shields me from them.

"Hyung, we just want to know who her bias is." Eunhyuk said and look at me, flashing his gummy smile at me. I blush a little. "So it's him?" Donghae asks but I shake my head. "He is number two in the group. My bias here, and number one on my personal list is Kangin-sshi." I say in a small voice. "Yes! My fan. Nice too meet you Frida. Sorry for the maknaes behavior." Kangin say and I smile at him. "Thanks, oppa. It's nice of you to apologize in his place." I say, still in Leeteuks arms.

"So, where's this little thing from?" Heechul asks, standing in front of me. "Wah! He is even handsomer in real life." I exclaim, making Heechul smirk. "Thanks. Nice to be called handsome once in a while. Now, where you from?" He asks again. "Oh, I'm sorry, Heechul-sshi. I'm from Sweden. It's in Europe." I explain, making him understand where in the world we are. "Kyuhyun, apologize to her. She haven't done anything to you and were mean the instant you saw her." Heechul said, making Kyuhyun groan. "Hyung, why? I was just telling the truth." He complained, making me angry. 

"Yah! I don't care if you're famous. Call me ugly again and I'll slap the living out of you. I can get on with being called it once and let my feelings get hurt. Do it twice and you'll be sorry." I yelled at him, making Leeteuk smile. "I suggest you'll do as the lady say, Kyu." He said, staring Kyuhyun down. "Argh! Fine! I'm sorry." He said, but I heard he wasn't meaning it. I broke off Leeteuks arms and charged at him, but was stopped by Kangin and Siwon.

"Yah! Let me hit him once. He needs to be taught a lesson." I yelled, seeing red. Kyuhyun whimpered, hiding behind Leeteuk who just look at him. "Don't hide behind me. I won't help you. You're on your own. Just be sincere. She is a nice girl and looks aren't everything. Just because you don't think she is cute, doesn't mean she's not cute. She is adorable, here. Look." Leeteuk held up his phone in front of Kyuhyun, probably showing him that picture he took.

Kyuhyun grabs the phone, staring at the photo intensely. He then looks at me, smiling. "I was wrong. You are cute, at least when you are sleeping." He said, and at that I calmed down. "I'll take that as a compliment, then. Thanks Kangin-sshi and Siwon-sshi for holding me back." I say to the two idols, looking at me all baffled. 

"I think you chocked them. But I like you. Call me oppa okay." Heechul say and I smile at him. "Okay oppa. Thanks." I say and walk up and hug him. 

"Hyung, didn't you go home?" I hear a voice say and see ZhouMi and Henry stand next to Leeteuk. "No, not yet." He answered and winked at me. I look at Henry and starts speaking French with him. 

"Hello Henry. I'm Frida, Leeteuk-oppas dongseng. Nice to meet you." He look at me and smile. "Nice to meet you too. The others look confused though." He answer me with a smirk, making me chuckle. "Ain't that the funny part?" I ask and he nods. "What are you guys talking about?" Heechul asks and I smile. "I just introduced myself in French. From one speaker to another." I tease and he look at me. "You know French?" I nod. "She knows more languages than Henry." Leeteuk fills in and they all look at me. I nod and Henry just smile at me. 

"Ah, ZhouMi-sshi. I'm sorry. I don't know mandarin yet, but it's nice to meet you. I'm Frida." I say and bow to ZhouMi who just smile. "What a cutie." He walks up and ruffles my hair. I smile at his sudden affection. "At least he knows how to treat a girl, instead of that boy over there." I tease and Leeteuk starts laughing while pulling me in for a hug. "I missed your bluntness Frida. It's nice to have you near again." He tell me and I smile as I enjoy the hug.

"Was this all you wanted from me, oppa? If it was, I shouldn't bother you anymore. You probably have things to do." I say and Leeteuk smile at me. "I'm doing Star King tonight and NamJoon and J-Hope are being guests. You wanna come?" He asks as I smile.

"Are you sure that's okay though?" He nods and I smile again. "Sure. I haven't seen them since I got here. It'll be fun to see their faces." Leeteuk nod at my statement and he pulls me away from the others. "It was very nice to meet you all. Kyuhyun-sshi, work your way with girls from now on." I yell before I couldn't see them anymore. 

Leeteuk pull me inside a van, together with his manager and we drove off. As we get to the set, I smile all the way. "Oppa, you're the best. I missed seeing the others. It's a nice surprise. Hope they want to see me too." I say in a small voice, feeling Leeteuk grab my hand and squeeze it. "I'm sure they missed you too." He say and pull me towards the seats. "Sit in the audience, then let see if they can see you when it starts." I nod at his suggestion and sit down and wait for them to start rehearsing. 

As they all sit down on set, I notice that J-Hope saw me. I waved a little, making him smile widely. He nudge NamJoon and point discreetly at me. When he saw me, I waved a little again, making him smile too. 

After they rehearsed, it was a break before the actual thing, so Leeteuk went and got me and pulled me backstage. 

As I walk in to the dressing room, J-Hope flew over me. "Frida! I missed you." I hugged him as he hugged me. "I missed you too Hoseok. NamJoon, give me a hug." I tell him and he hugs me too. "I missed you Frida. We all have. Taehyung is going crazy at home. I'm glad he can text you or else he would have run away to see you." He tell me and I smile. "I'll give you my address. If he wants to visit, tell him to call first, but at nights I'm usually home." I tell him and pulls up my phone to text him my address. "There." NamJoon smiles and I smile too. 

"NamJoon-ah, who is she?" Someone asks and I look to see Seungri from BigBang standing in front of us. "Hyung, what are you doing here?" NamJoon asks. "We had a recording right next to here. Just in need of a break from the camera." He said cheekily and looked at me. 

"Aren't you a cutie? What's your name?" He asks in English, not knowing of my ability to speak Korean. I smirk at him and NamJoon sees it. "Just so you know, Seungri-sshi, I can speak Korean." I answer him, making him look at me and then he starts laughing. 

"Great. So what's your name?" He stands close to me, making Leeteuk come up and pull him away from me. "Seungri-sshi, don't get so close to her." Leeteuk stared angrily at him, making me chuckle. "Oppa, it's okay. I'm Frida, Seungri-sshi. I'm friends with BTS and I'm Leeteuk-oppas dongseng." I say, smiling at him. 

NamJoon hugs me close to him, making Seungri smile. "Possessive, are we? I want to get to know her too. If that's okay with you Frida?" Seungri asks and I smile. "I can't say no to that. Not when you actually asked me. Nice to meet you Seungri-sshi." I held out my hand to him and he shakes it. He then plants a kiss on the back of my hand, making NamJoon pull me away from him.

"Hyung, I don't care if you're older, but don't you dare flirt with her like you do with everyone else. She is special." NamJoon tells him in a angry voice, making me smile. "Aren't you nice, NamJoon? But it's okay. I know of mister playboy over here. He is just an over friendly guy. It'll be fun to get to know him, plus he ain't my type." I tell them honestly, making Hoseok smile. "Good." I hear NamJoon mumble, making me laugh.

"Are you that worried over me? Like I said to Super Junior before, I'm not exactly the first choice guys make here." I say, making NamJoon hug me harder. "Frida, look at me." Leeteuk said and I did. I saw the anger filling his eyes and I looked down again. "Frida, listen to me. Don't take Kyus words to heart. You're cute. Trust us. Guys who can't see that are idiots." He say and I look at him, nodding my was carefully. "Okay. I'll try and trust you. But I know I'm not cute." I say in a small voice.

"Frida, after this, you're coming with us. Tae would love to see you." Hoseok say and I look at him, smiling. "I get to see my baby?" I ask carefully, making him nod which made me smile even more. "Just dress up in this and make sure that this guy won't watch, okay?" NamJoon say and point at Seungri, making him pout. "I won't watch. I'm not a ert." He complains, which made me smile. "Oppa, thanks." I say while walking up to him and hug him. "It's nice of you consider being friends with me." I say and he smile at me. "Sure. You seem like fun to hang out with." He answer and I smile at him.

After that, Seungri left and the others went back to the recording. I sat backstage, not wanting to disturb them or something. 

As they were done, I dressed up in guy clothes, mostly baggy jeans and a hoodie, with is actually more my style. "How do I look?" I ask as I'm done. "Perfect. Just up with your hair and put this beanie on." Leeteuk said and I nodded. 

As I put it on, I got all of my hair under it, just showing the shortest of the blond hair I do have. "Cute, Frida." Hoseok said and hugged me. "Thanks. Shall we go? You haven't told them right? I want it to be a surprise." I ask them and they nod. "Let's go then." NamJoon tell me and I nod. "Leeteuk-oppa, I see you another day." I say as I go up and hug him. "Bye, Frida. I'll text you tomorrow." He say as he wave us goodbye. 

Hoseok pulls me towards their van and it drives off to their dorm. "NamJoon, I wanted to ask this the last time. Are you still bad at cooking?" I ask, making Hoseok laugh and NamJoon pouts. "So I guess that's a yes. You want to learn?" I ask and he nods. "Good, then when you have time, I'll teach you. You need to know this plus it's more fun to learn it together with someone and away from the others I guess." I tell him, making him smile at me. "Sure. It'll be fun." I nod.

When we arrived at their dorm, I saw all the fans, but I'm glad I'm dressed as a guy and no one can see I'm a girl. "Let's go." NamJoon say and pull me along really fast inside. As they hurry inside and then walk towards their door, with me in a tow. They open the door and hurried inside.

"Hello! We're back! Tae! Come! We have a surprise for you." Hoseok yell and Tae comes, pouting a little, making me smile. I hide my face so he can't see it's me. "Who is he?" Taehyung asks NamJoon and he laughs. "Guess you're a good looking guy then." He tease me and I smile.

"Tae, my little baby, did you miss me?" I ask as I pull off the beanie. Taehyung look at me with big eyes and then he jumps me. "Frida..." He hugs me hard, making me smile. "Tae, sweetie. I missed you. My little baby brother." I say and he smile at me, as he pulls me inside towards their couch.

He puts me down and then he sits down in my lap, snuggling against me. "My little baby" I cooed as I hugged him. "I missed you. You never told me where you live. I want to see you more often." He started to whine, making me smile at him. "I think I actually have to adopt you. Especially if I want to see you more often." I tell him and he smile at me. "Mommy." He teases and I chuckle. "I'm a young mother. And I got this beautiful son." I tell him as I hug him close to me.

"Tae, what will happen when Frida gets a boyfriend?" Jimin ask as he plopped down in front of us. Taehyung look at him angrily, but soon realize that it will be happening some day. "Frida, I want to approve the guy, the day you find one." He look at me with serious eyes and I chuckle at him.

"Of course. The son should approve the father they get." I tease and Taehyung smile at me, while I hear chuckling around me. "Ah, Jin-oppa. Hi." I smile at them all. "Hi on you too. When did you come?" Jin ask and I explain what happened and what me and Taehyung talked about right now. 

"A cute girl like you will get a boyfriend in no time." Yoongi tell me and I smile sadly at him. "Oppa, you're nice, but a think you guys need a lesson about guys here in Korea. I'm not cute. Kyuhyun said so too. I know he's right. Guys here want thin girls and Asian above all. A European might be a fun fling for them, but I'm looking for the one. I'm not sure I'll find him here in Korea." I tell them, looking away from their gazes. Taehyung hug me hard and Jungkook grab my hand and squeeze it tightly. "Frida, I think you need a lesson too. Guys here in Korea have changed. Sure many of them think it's easier to date someone who looks the same as them. But there are guys that will come to love you, just the way you want. Like we do. You're Taehyungs unofficial mother and our friend." NamJoon explain and I look at them. 

"Hope so. But still, I'm far from what guys want. Especially in the way of looking like a girl. But still, thanks for being so nice to me." I say to them, with a bright smile on my face. They all smile back and Taehyung still cuddles with me.

"So, shouldn't you guys go to bed? It's getting late and if I remember correctly, some of you are always slow in the mornings?" I ask them, making them frown. "We should, but then you have to leave." Jimin say with a pout and I smile at him. 

"I think I have to stay, I can't go out in that fan storm on my own. One of you have to help me get to work tomorrow. I'll just sleep here on the couch." I tell them honestly, making Taehyung smile. "You're sleeping with me." He exclaim and starts to pull me towards his bed. "Tae, sweetie. I need to get ready before I get to bed. And so do you. You need to take care of yourself." I tell him, making my motherly side slip out. 

"Good, now I have someone that can help me get Taehyung out of bed in the morning." Jin tell me happily and I smile. "Sure oppa. Now let sleep. I have to be up early. Some clients needed an introduction at eight tomorrow." I answer him and walk towards their toilet and brush my teeth before I join Taehyung in his bed. 

Tae snuggled close to me and hugs me like a child hug his mother. "Sleep tight, my little baby and I'll see you tomorrow." I say and peck his forehead before I also fall asleep.