A day at SuJu dorm

My new family

When I woke up the next morning, i felt well rested and I was hungry. I went up and fixed the clothes I borrowed from Leeteuk. They were a little big but comfy, they smelled like him. It was comforting and I felt protected somehow, but I shouldn't. I know what's happening in the end.

I walked out and didn't see anyone. I looked at the clock and it was only six in the morning. Dang, I should sleep more but I'm not tired. I walk to the kitchen and make some breakfast. I don't know who's here but I make enough I think. 

I hear feet coming towards the kitchen and in walks Donghae. He looks surprised to see me and I smile at me. "I must be dreaming. Frida is making breakfast for us." Donghae mumbled and rubbed his eyes. I chuckled at him. "Good morning Hae-oppa. Did you sleep well?" I asked and he smiled at me. "You're really here." He said before he continued. "I slept like a dog. What's for breakfast?" He asked and hanged his head on my shoulder. 

"Scrambled eggs, bacon, pancakes and smoothies. Not all healthy but it'll give you enough energy for some hours." I answered him and he nodded. "Here" I handed him a plate and he sat down and started eating. "Mmm, it good. Thanks Frida." Donghae said and continued to eat. 

"Oppa, should I go around and wake them up?" I asked Donghae and he nodded. I grabbed two lids and went to Leeteuks room first. I walked in quietly and then started slamming them together. "Oppa, wake up! Breakfast is ready!" I yelled and started walking out his room and then around the whole dorm, waking six more of them up.

They all groaned when they walked out their doors but earned a good morning peck from me so they woke up. They enjoyed the food at least, so I'm happy. Eunhyuk asked for more all the time and it made me happy. 

"Oppa, can I stay here today? I promise I won't make a mess." I said as I cleaned up after them and Leeteuk nodded. "Sure. Henry and ZhouMi are coming by later so they'll get a surprise with you here." Leeteuk said and smiled at me. "Okay oppa. It'll be fun. Are everyone having something to do today or is anyone staying here?" I asked as I cleaned my hands. Leeteuk shook his head and looked at me sadly.

"Sorry sweetie. But hope you don't mind." He said and I nodded. "I'll wait for you guys. But you think you can ask someone to borrow me some clothes? Not that I don't like your clothes oppa but maybe something more feminine would suit me better. Or do anyone of you have clothes you don't use anymore that I can use or demolish a little?" I asked him and he chuckled. 

"I have a pair of jeans you can take. Go around and ask for other things. They'll surely have something for you." Leeteuk said and pushed me to the others rooms. I walked to Donghae first. "Oppa, do you have anything I can have and maybe remodel for my taste in shirt way?" I asked as I knocked on his door. 

I heard rushed steps and the door open with Donghae looking all flustered. "Oppa, what's wrong?" I asked and he sighed in relief. "Nothing. You want some of my old clothes?" He asked and I nodded. "The ones you ain't using anymore. If that's okay?" I asked again and he nodded. "Come in. I'll just find some that fit you." He said and walked back in with me following him.

He looked around and found a cute light blue t-shirt that he wasn't using anymore. "Thanks oppa. You're the best." I said happily and pecked his cheek. I saw him blush and chuckled. "Oppa, you can get a better girl than me. Don't fall for me." I said and started walking towards the door, but was stopped when Donghae pinned me against the wall. "Oppa, what..." I started but was stopped by his lips on mine. He is kissing me. I tried to push him away but he grabbed my hands and held them hard, intertwined with his. He pushed his feelings in to the kiss and I let him. I'm not gonna complain, he is a good kisser but I can't accept them, not now. "Oppa..." I started again as Donghae stopped.

"Frida, I like you. Please don't say things like that. I know you don't like me like that but please don't degrade yourself. You're a wonderful girl with so many things guys would be happy to see from you." He said and I blushed at his words. "Thanks oppa. I'm sorry I can't answer your feelings but thanks. But you shouldn't force yourself on a girl like that." I teased and he blushed again. "I'm sorry, but I just gotta say. It felt great kissing you and I'm glad you ain't too angry about it." He said looking down and I chuckled. "It's okay. If it helps, you're a great kisser oppa. Good luck on you work today." I said and walked out of his room.

When everyone had left, I looked after a scissor and cut the pants from Leeteuk into a longer pair of shorts that fitted my style. I took the shirt from Donghae and cut some of the length off and then cut up the shoulders so it became a bit loose. It fitted me more than the clothes I borrowed for Leeteuk.

After I did the clothes, I walked around their dorm with nothing to do. I was bored so I decided to sleep a little so I could be awake when they all come back.

I woke up hearing words around me, some shouting and some hushing. I opened my eyes to see Henry standing in front of me, his back against me and ZhouMi was there too, together with a younger boy. I sat up and rubbed my eyes, seeing Leeteuk. "Oppa~" I whined like a baby and held out my arms towards him. He stopped shouting and looked at me with a smile. He walked up and hugged me. "Good morning sweetie. Were you bored here?" He asked. I only nodded and looked at Henry smiling at me. 

"Hi Henry. I forgot you and ZhouMi-oppa was coming." I said in English and both of them smiled. "Hyung, who is she?" The boy asked and I looked at him and saw it was GOT7s Jackson. "Aww, it's Jackson. He's so cute in real life." I cooed and Henry laughed. "Isn't he? Hi Frida. Give me a hug." He said and I got out of Leeteuks arms and in to his. Henry cooed at me and I snuggled in close to him. "You know who I am?" Jackson asked, while standing two cm away from my face.

"Kya!" I hid my face in Henrys chest and heard Jackson groan in pain. I looked up again and saw ZhouMi standing there. "Hi Frida. It's nice seeing you again. I like your style." He said and I smiled. "Thanks oppa, I used Leeteuk-oppas and Hae-oppas clothes and remade them. Feels a bit more like me like this." I said happily and he nodded. "Fits you perfectly." He cooed and ruffled my hair, making me laugh.

"Hyung, who is she?" Jackson asked again and I looked at him. "Jackson, treat your noona with respect, huh?" I teased and he looked at me wide eyes then looking down at the floor. I started laughing and he looked at me again. "Jackson, it's okay. I'm kidding. I'm older than you by half a year. I'm Frida and I'm from Sweden, Europe. It's nice to meet you." I said and bowed to him, making him smile really wide. "Noona~, why are you teasing me?" He started whining and I smiled. "Because it's fun and you become so cute when you act like a baby. I should film this and give it to NamJoon. He'll gladly use it." I teased again and he looked at me again. "You know him too?" I nodded and walked up to him. "Yep, but it'll be fun getting to know you too. Now, what I wanted do if I ever met you..." I started and then pulled his shirt up, making him shriek and pull it down again. 

"Damn, they were real. So unfair, you guys have perfect bodies and here I come like an elephant." I whined and sat down in the couch again. Leeteuk chuckled at me and Henry just smiled. "Frida, you look great, just the way you are. But you can come training with me if you want some help." Henry offered and I smiled hugely. "Oppa, really? You'd do that for me?" I asked and he nodded. I got up and hugged him. "Tell me when you have time so we can go together." He answered me and I nodded.

"Noona~ who's your favorite in GOT7?" Jackson asked as he sat down in the couch, making me smirk. "Mark." I said and he frowned. "Why him?" "Because he is my age and he has this cute and friendly aura around him that I like." I said and Jackson sulked. "Jackson, I'll tell you one thing if you stop sulking and stop calling me noona, okay?" I said and he looked at me. "Then...?" "Call me Frida." He just nodded, smiling like a fool. "Cute. But just so you know, you're in my top 30." At that he smiled and I chuckled. "Glad that it enlightened you mood. Now, why are you here?" I asked him and looked up at ZhouMi who smiled. "He followed me. He is like a child. He won't leave you alone." He answered and I chuckled.  

"Kinda figured that out with all videos of him on YouTube. It's cute, he's like a little brother. Would love to hang out sometime Jackson. If you want to." I told Jackson, who at my suggestion smiled like the sun. "Really? That would be great. When are you free?" He asked and flew over to me, where I sat and looked like a puppy. "Aren't you the cutest?" I cooed and pinched his cheeks, making him pout. "Frida~!" He whined and I chuckled. "Nope, I'm not adopting another one. Taehyung is enough." I said firmly and he looked at me, while Leeteuk started laughing. "Call NamJoon and he'll explain." I sad and he actually did.

"Hi. Do you know someone named Frida?" He started while he put on speakerphone and I heard a loud growl. "Don't you dare Jackson." NamJoon said and I smiled at that. "Joonie, it's okay. Hi." I said and I could practically see him smile. "Frida, you're there too? What's up?" Now he sounded normal again. "Explain my relationship with Taehyung." I said and he started laughing. "Tae, come here." NamJoon said. "What wrong hyung?" Taehyun asked. "Tae, sweetie." I said.

"Mom~!" He yelled and Jackson looked at me confused. "Tae, sweetie. Explain to Jackson what our relationship is." I told him and he did. "Okay, then you're his mom. That I get. But what happens when you do get a boyfriend?" Jackson asked, his voice filled with concern. "I have to accept him first." Taehyungs voice sounded and I nodded. "Fine. Then I never have a chance." Jackson pouted and I chuckled at his reaction. "Thanks NamJoon, Tae. I'll call you later okay?" I said and got a loud yes in return. "Bye you guys." Jackson said and hanged up. 

After the phone-call, Jackson hanged with us a bit more before he left and I chuckled a little. "He is cute. Like Taehyung. Like my brothers." I said and Leeteuk smiled at me. "Frida, eat with us but then you have to leave. You have work tomorrow." Leeteuk says and I nodded. "Okay oppa. But I want to hang out some other time." I complained and he nodded. "We can talk about that later. Now, let's cook something so we can eat." He said and pulled me off towards the kitchen. 

After we had eaten, I decided to leave. I left my dress there, I told Leeteuk to tell Kangin to find a similar dress because that one is really comfy. He nodded and pecked me goodbye an gave me back my coat and beanie that he had gotten back the night before. I waved goodbye to them and walked home. 

When I got home, I noticed a text from Seungri saying he wants to meet up some day. I texted him back and asked when he was free. Another text came fast that said they all were busy for some weeks but when they are coming back they want to meet me again. "Silly oppa." I mumbled as I texted back that I'm free whenever so that when they what to meet up, just text me.

I sat down and looked at my phone. I looked up Siwons number and called him. It didn't take long before he answered, especially since he promised to call me.

"Frida, what's up?" He answered and I smiled. "I'm lonely and you promised to call so I called you instead." I teased and he chuckled. "What's wrong sweetie?" He asked, his voice filled with kindness and concern. "Seungri texted me and I'm gonna meet them in a couple of weeks. But I just wanted to talk." I answered him. "Sweetie, are you feeling lonely?" Siwon asked me and I pouted.

"Oppa, how did you know?" I asked him back, hearing him chuckle at me. "Frida, you're like my sister. Of course I know how you feel when you call me like this." Siwon told me, making me smile. "Thanks though, for knowing. I just feel lonely in my apartment but I know that you all are close so thanks Wonnie-oppa." I told him honestly and I swear I almost heard how wide his smile was.

"Frida, sweetie, we all love you and you're like our family. Promise me you'll call if you ever feel lonely. Everyone will answer your calls so don't worry. But sweetie, I have to go. They are calling me back right now." Siwon told me and I smiled. "Okay oppa. I love you guys too. Good luck with your work." I answered him. "Bye Frida." He said and hanged up.

Okay. Now that's done, I'll just go to bed. Sleeping this away and getting in the mood of work tomorrow.