Hidden identity

My new family

I wake up by my alarm on my phone. I hear grunts around me and I remember I'm in BTS dorm. I wake up to see Taehyung sleeping like a child. I smile at him and lean down to his ear. "Tae, sweetie. Wake up or else I'm leaving before you can say goodbye." I whisper in his ear and he open his eyes the next second. 

"Mommy, don't leave." He whine and I chuckle at his cuteness. "Sweetie, I have to. Now jump your brothers awake and I'll make you guys breakfast, okay?" I tell him and he nods before he jumps on Jimin who had the bed next to him. "Jimin, wake up. Mom is leaving soon." Taehyung whined and Jimin woke up, and look around confused. "Tae, my mom ain't here. What are you talking about?" He ask and look around to see me. "Good morning Jimin." I say and kiss his forehead. He blush but smile at me. "Wake the rest up and I'll prepare breakfast." I say and walk to their kitchen, hearing how they run around waking the others up. 

I make them pancakes, the smell fills up the whole dorm and I hear someone sniff their way around. "It smells so good. Hyung, what are you making?" Yoongi ask as he walks inside the kitchen. His eyes go wide as he sees me and blush at his own mistake. "Frida, sorry. I thought you were Jin-hyung and I...." He stutter out and I chuckle at him. "Oppa, good morning on you too." I say and walk up to peck his cheek. "I'll take it as a compliment to be compared to Jin-oppa. I've heard he's a great chef so don't worry about it. You want some coffee?" I ask him and he nods, still looking embarrassed about it all.

I take a cup and place it in his hands. "Oppa, go sit with the others and I'll come soon with the food. I promise it'll taste good, but maybe not as good as Jin-oppas." I tell him and shove him out the kitchen. I hear laughing around the dorm as Yoongi sits down at the table.

When I come out, they all smile at me and at the food, diving in as soon as I place it on the table. I hear humming around me and I guess it's good. "Frida, it's really good. Thanks." NamJoon say and I smile at them. "Anytime. I'll go change in your room right now, but I would be grateful if I could get a ride to my office from anyone of you." I tell them and bow slightly towards them. "I'll do it. I have a thing to get anyway." I look at Hoseok and smile. "Thanks. I'll be done in five." I tell them and run off to get changed.

As I come back, they all look at me. "What? I just borrowed some of your clothes. I can't walk out of here as a girl. They'll kill me." I tell them and they nod, understanding the situation. "Let go." Hoseok say, all happy and I smile, following him towards their van. I bow towards their manager and thank him for driving me to work. "No problem. It's nice to see them behave normally around girls. Girls they have met always freak out." I smile at his comment and Hoseok too. 

As we pull up at my working place, I look at Hoseok. "Hoseok, call me if you need anything. If not, come by. NamJoon has my address. I'll see you guys when I see you." "Sure, Frida. Have fun at work today. We'll call you later." He tell me as I jump out and then, they drove off. I smile as I walk inside, towards the toilets to change and become a girl again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As the weeks went by, Taehyung came and visited a few times, but he is busy and so is the rest of the guys. Leeteuk is busy being an MC, so I don't want to bother him but he always calls two or three times a week and sometimes it ain't even Leeteuk who's calling me. One time Kyuhyun stole his phone and called me. That evil little maknae, but at least he ain't telling me ugly anymore.

A month later, since I last visited BTS, I sit in my apartment and looking around the internet. Mostly at music videos, like BigBang and Super Junior. It's fun to see and they all look so cute on screen. While I'm in my bubble, my phone rings and I quickly pick it up. "Hello?"

"Hi Frida. Are you busy?" I hear a gleeful voice ask. "Heechul-oppa? How did you get my number? Did you steal Leeteuk-oppas phone?" I asked him, making him chuckle. "I actually asked for your number from him. I was wondering if you're busy tonight." He told me and I smiled.

"I'm as free as I get. What on your mind, oppa?" I ask him happily. "Do you wanna go to Inkigayo with us tonight? In disguise of course." He told me and I chuckled. "Sure. That'll be fun. Can I dress up as a guy? Then the media won't be mad about it and such. I have some of Hoseoks clothes here that I can use and a beanie that I got from Leeteuk-oppa." I answered him. "Sure. Text me your address and we'll pick you up in 30 minutes. Okay?" "Okay oppa. See you then. Bye." After I hanged up, I texted Heechul my address and then I dressed in the clothes I borrowed before and hurried outside when I was done.

The minute I came out, a van stopped in front of me and Heechuls head plopped out of the door. "Hi... Frida, nice. You really look like a guy." He said as he pulled me in and plopped me down in Leeteuks lap. "Oppa." I snuggled closer and he hugged me hard. "Frida, I missed you. It's nice to see you again." He said and I smiled as I looked around the van. "Ahh, KyuKyu. You're here too." I said sleepily and snuggled close to Leeteuk and closed my eyes. "Aww. Sleep angel. I'll wake you up when we're there." Leeteuk said and I nodded, drifting off to sleep. 

I wake up as someone pinched my cheeks lightly. I look up to see Heechul and Leeteuk smile at me, while glancing at Kyuhyun. "Kyu, what did I tell you about Frida? Ain't she adorable?" Leeteuk cooed as he pecked my forehead. I blushed, but smiled at him. "Thanks oppa." I look around to see Donghae smile at me. "Hae-oppa, hi. Didn't see you before. Can I hug you as a hi too?" I ask carefully, looking at him to see a smile break on his face. He open his arms as I flew inside them. "Frida, hi on you too." He cooed and I chuckled, making him laugh too. "Aww, Lee Donghae is just too cute. I can so see why your fan base is huge." I said as I snuggled in his embrace. 

As an answer didn't come, I looked up to see a blush on his face. "Oppa, are you blushing?" I teased as I heard chuckling around me. Donghae ducked his face and I smiled at him. "Oppa, you're cute. Don't worry." I said and pecked his cheek. Donghae snuggled close to me and I cooed at him.

I turned and looked at Heechul. "Oppa, when I step outside, I'm gonna call all of you hyung. Only BTS and Seungri from BigBang know how I look as a guy. It's much more fun to see them relax as guy comes." I told him and he smirked. "Works for me. I'll tell the others. BTS and BigBang is here tonight, so be careful, but they won't let anyone touch you I guess." He told me and pulled me out the car, inside, backstage to their dressing room. "Hyung, what are you doing?" I asked, making my own voice go some tones deeper. "Not much, but I'm trying to keep you safe. What should we be calling you now?" He asked as the rest of them came inside. "Call me Freddy. Close to my own name. Hyung, can you go and get BTS? I want them in on the plan." I said and looked at Leeteuk. "Sure. I'll go and get them."

Five minutes later, I heard footsteps running towards the door and Taehyung slammed through the door. "Mom!" He yelled as he saw me. I opened my arms and he flew right in. "Mom?" Kangin asked and I chuckled. "I unofficially adopted Taehyung like a month ago." I answered him truthfully and he smiled at me. "Tae, you can't hug me now. I'm supposed to be a guy. So call me Freddy tonight." I told him as the others came inside. "So Freddy, nice of you to wear my clothes." Hoseok said and I smiled at him. "I'll give them back later. Don't worry. But now, am I supposed to stay here all night and just hang or can I go watch you guys on stage?" I asked hopeful, making Jungkook smile. 

"You can stand with us when they sing and we can go and mess with BigBang. It'll be fun." He said and I smirked. "It'll be super. Thanks Kookie!" I yelled out and jumped around, making everyone chuckle at me. "Our cute little Frida." NamJoon whispered in my ear as he hugged me. "NamJoon, what did I tell you to call me?" I teased and he chuckled. "Okay, sorry, Freddy. But let's go, SuJu-hyungs are up first so we'll borrow Freddy for a while. I wanna see BigBang-hyungs faces when we fool them." He replied and I chuckled. "Let's go!" I said and pulled NamJoon and Taehyung with me. "Hyungs, I'll come back later so good luck and make the girls swoon out there." I tell as I walk down the corridor. 

"Tae, where is their dressing room?" I asked and he chuckled. He pulled me along towards an open door and just walked in. "Hyungs, long time no see." They all said and bowed to them. I did too and when I looked up, I saw Seungri look at me confused. I winked at him and he chuckled. "Hyungs, this is Freddy. A friend of ours. He helped us when we were in France and he is a huge fan of yours so we wanted to thank him for the trouble we made." Yoongi made up a story and it was like half true so it's okay. "Yeah. It's nice to meet you. I'm Freddy. I moved here from Sweden and I work as a translator." I said bowing towards them again. 

Seungri walked up to me and looked me in the eyes. I smiled and winked at him again, making him smirk. "Freddy, it's nice to see you again. Please, call me hyung, okay?" I just nod, making Seungri smile. "You met him before, Ri?" Youngbae asked and he nodded. "He is Leeteuk-sshis dongseng and their friend. He was at the recording of Star King once with them. I just visited and that's how we met." Seungri explained and I nodded.

"You're cute for being a guy. You have a very feminine face." Daesung said as he walked up to me. "I've been told that a lot Daesung-sshi. But I embrace it, it's me you know." I answer him and he smile at me. "So you're a translator? Which languages do you know?" Jiyong asked, still in the background, still a bit vary of me. "I know Swedish, French, Spanish, German, Italian, English, Japanese and Korean. I'm gonna start learning Mandarin soon too." I told him happily, making him look at me with a face full of interest. "Really? 8 of them? But won't you mess them all up?" He asked, making me smile again. "No worry Jiyong-sshi. Practiced for a long time and studied to long to actually make that mistake. But maybe my Italian and Spanish will be mixed up sometime as they are pretty similar sometimes." I answered him, making Seungri chuckle at me. "Hyung, don't laugh at that." I said teasingly, making a pouting face at him. 

Then it was like the room froze. Everyone looked at me. "What?" I blushed, which is probably not a good thing considering I'm supposed to be a guy right now. "Cute.." I heard a whisper say and looked at Seunghyun sitting in their couch smiling at me. "Hah?!" I looked at him confused and he just walked up to me and pulled off my beanie, making my blond hair fall down. "Cute." He said it again and I blushed even harder. 

"You're a girl?" Daesung seemed surprised and Youngbae and Jiyong too. "Yeah. My name is Frida. I'm dressing up to be able to hang out with these guys. Huge fan. Very nice to meet you." I said with a bow again. "Hi Frida." Seungri jumped me and I chuckled. "Oppa, thanks for not busting me out. It didn't take long though. I thought I at least could fool you for an hour. It took Seunghyun-sshi 10 minutes and then he knew." I said and pouted again.

"Still cute." A deep voice sounded in front of me. I looked up to see Seunghyun smile at me. I blushed and hid behind Taehyung, who chuckled at me. "Hyung, you're her second favorite bias, after Kangin-hyung." Yoongi said, making me blush even more. "Thanks. I got such a cute fan." He teases and ruffle my hair a bit. "Oppa~" I whined and pouted again, making Seunghyun chuckle again. "Frida, if you continue like this, I think BTS are going to be jealous." Seungri whispered in my ear and I turned to see their faces filled with jealousy.

"Omo, are you guys jealous? Seriously, what is seriously gonna happen the day I get a boyfriend? Not that it'll happen any day soon but still. You gonna be jealous of him stealing my time?" I asked them serious and they all pouted. "Oppas, you guys. Don't be sad. I won't be getting a boyfriend soon, so don't worry. You're my top priority, after my job." I tell them happily and they all smile. Yoongi walked up to me an hugged me. "Thanks Frida. But I have a feeling that you'll get a boyfriend soon." He pouted again. 

"What? You have bad confidence in yourself?" Youngbae asked and I nodded. "I've had a few relationships before, but they all ended with me being cheated on." I said sadly, making Yoongi hug me harder. "How? Why?!" Taehyung asked angrily. "I don't know. I showed the affection, like I have with you, but they always ended up with another girl. They always said that I wasn't pretty enough or cute enough. In the beginning they fell for my smile and my bubbly personality. But it always changed and I got dumped. It hurts you know, but I can't have that keeping me from finding love again." I tell them sadly, feeling tears falling from my eyes.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I'm rabbling and now I'm crying. I'm sorry..." I said and felt someone pull me in their arms. I look up and see Seungri angry as hell. "Oppa, what's wrong?" I ask as I look at him. "Don't even think anything of that is your fault. Those guys are the real s." He said and anger filled his voice. I smile at him and peck his cheek. "Thanks Seungri-oppa." I told him and snuggled in to his embrace.

"Frida, let's go to the stage. I think Leeteuk-hyung wants to see you when he gets off." Jimin said and pulled me out of the dressing room. "Seungri-oppa, get my number from NamJoon or anyone of them if you want it. Just don't text me in the middle of the night." I yelled as Jimin had already pulled me out of there. "I'll call you later Frida." Seungri yelled back.

"Jimin! Wait!" Hoseok yelled after us and I looked at Jimin, seeing his expression. "Jimin, sweetie. What's wrong? Are you angry at something? Or have I done something to make you mad?" I asked carefully. He stopped and turned around to look at me. 

"I'm angry but not at you. It's your so called exes. You're a nice girl and you don't deserve what they put you through." Jimin declared and I smiled at him. "Thanks Jimin. My cute little brother." I cooed and he smiled at me, while the rest of them came up to us. 

"Frida, are you okay?" Jungkook asks me and I nod. "With all of you guys here, I will be. Thanks, for being like my family." I told them honestly, making all of them smile widely. "No problem. Let's go to the stage. I think SuJu-hyungs are done by now." Yoongi said, grabbing my hand in his while pulling me along towards the stage. "Wait! I need to hide my hair again. Where's my beanie?" I ask and feel someone put something on me. "Here. Took it from TOP-hyung before we followed you." Taehyung said. "Thanks Tae." I smiled as I fixed it and then Yoongi pulled me away again. The others followed with huge smiles on their faces.

As we arrived next to the stage, Super Junior just walked off and Leeteuk saw me and smiled. "Freddy. You made it back safe an sound." I just nodded and went up to them. "Did you meet BigBang?" Heechul asked and I nodded again, smiling widely, making him chuckle. "Freddy, we're up next but we'll come back to SuJu-hyungs room after this. Okay?" Jin asked, looking at me with pleading eyes, making me smile again. "Yes, hyung." I said happily, making all of them smile and run of on stage. 

"Let's go back to our room. I have some people I want you to meet." Leeteuk said and pulled me away from the stage, towards their room again. As we walked there, I felt people looking at me. Mostly girls, but when I smiled at them they ducked their heads and giggled. I looked at Heechul who only smirked. "I really think you were born with the wrong body. I think you should have been a guy." He said honestly and I nodded. "I know. My mom have said that to me too." I sighed, feeling that maybe Heechul is right about this. "No. You ain't born in the wrong body. You're perfect, just the way you are." Leeteuk said and gripped my hand harder and continued to pull me towards their room.

When we got there, five guys were sitting inside, looking up as we all walked in. "Hyung, you did well up there." One of them said and I looked closer at them. Oh my god, it's SHINee. I started smiling and then Mihno noticed me. "Who is he? He doesn't look asian." He said smiling at me and I smirked. "I'm Freddy. I'm from Sweden in Europe. It's nice to meet you Minho-sshi and the rest of SHINee too." I said and bowed towards them all, making SuJu smirk. "Yes, this is our dongseng. Please be nice to him." Siwon said and put a lot of emphasis on the word him. I smiled, because chuckling at them would give me away. "Freddy?" Taemin said and looked at me. "Yes hyung." I said teasingly making him smile. "So your younger than me?" He asks and I nod, making him smile even wider. "Yes, I got a new dongseng." Taemin said and walked up to me and high fived me.

"Taemin, don't be too friendly when you just met. I guess you know who I am but I'll introduce myself anyway. I'm Onew, the leader. Nice to meet you Freddy." He said and smiled at me. I squealed inside my head, because his smile is so cute. Leeteuk saw me react and whispered in my ear " Is he on your list?" I only nodded. Place 18, if you must know.

I sat down in the couch next to Key, who smirked at me. "Cute act. Let's see how long time it takes for them to realize." He whispered in my ear and I looked at him and smiled. "Thanks hyung." He only nodded and we all started talking. 

After half an hour I couldn't take it anymore and pulled of the beanie. "Oppa, it itches so bad. Ahh, I'm going crazy." I yelled and my hair fell down again, making four members look at me with open mouths. "You're a girl?" Jonghyun asked and I nod while I scratch my hair, making it into a mess. 

Key chuckles and takes my hands away from my hair. "Oppa, let me scratch, it felt nice." I whined and he just smiled. "Turn your back against me." I did what he said and then I felt someone brushing my hair. I sighed in pleasure, making everyone look at me but I didn't care. "Key-oppa, thank you. It feels really nice." I said in a pleasure filled voice, making Key chuckle. "I think some of them are jealous." He whispered in my ear and I looked up to see Kyuhyun in front of me. "KyuKyu?" I looked at him confused and he just pulled me away from Key into his embrace. "Yah! Let go of me, Kyuhyun. I don't care if you're older, let go of me." I tried to struggle out of his arms but he just tightened his grip around me. "Kyuhyun! Let go of her now!" Leeteuk yelled and slapped him on the back of his head. When he did, I slipped out and ran back to Key. "Oppa~" I whined and he chuckled, pulling me in to his embrace. 

"You let him hug her but not me?!" Kyuhyun asked angry and Leeteuk nodded. "You of all people need to earn her trust after what you said to her. She might have accepted your apology, but still..." Leeteuk threatened and Kyuhyun looked down on the ground. "KyuKyu, don't be sad. You're getting there, but it will take time. Hope you understand that." I said and smiled a little at him. He nodded and sat down again.

"What did he say?" Key whispered and I sighed. "That I wasn't cute and why SungMin thought so." I whispered back, making Key hug me harder. "You're cute, trust me. Just watch their reaction to this." He said and pecked my cheek. "Yah!" All most everyone screamed out and I chuckled. "Thanks oppa. It boosted my confidence a little at least." Key just smiled and nodded at me.

Then a knock on the door came. "Who is it?" Leeteuk yelled. "Hyung, it's BTS. Can we come in?" I heard NamJoons voice say. "Tae!" I yelled and the door burst open and Taehyung ran in towards me. "Frida!" He flew in my arms, making me chuckle. "Tae, sweetie. Did it go well on stage?" I asked and he nodded. "Good." I said and pecked his forehead, making everyone look at us. 

"Ummm..." I heard Onews voice, as he tried to say something. "Oh, oppa. This is Taehyung, my unofficial adopted son." I said happily, making BTS smile and Super Junior too. "You adopted him?" Minho asked and I nodded. "Unofficially though. He's like my little brother. I get this motherly feeling around him." I answered him and Taehyung nodded. 

"Frida, aren't you tired? You've been here for while and I guess you had work today too?" Jin asked me and I nodded slightly, blushing in embarrassment. "Oppa, sorry. It's just I'm having fun and I don't get to go out so much. I don't have any friends besides you here and I don't dare going out alone at night. Call me stupid or something, but I'm a little scared of the dark and going home alone at night ain't a thing I want to do." I said sadly and felt Taehyungs arms tighten around me. 

"Don't you dare go out alone." Heechul said and I looked at him. "We don't want to worry about you more than we already do. You can hang out with us some night." Leeteuk offered and I smiled at him. "I would love to. I haven't been out since I got to Seoul. When are you available?" I asked happily, getting excited about it all and Heechul smiled at me. "Next weekend, are you free then?" I nodded and got a small cheer from Ryeowook and Eunhyuk. "Am I allowed to go as a girl or should I dress as a guy?" I asked and they all frowned. 

"Be a girl. Around us, be a girl. We don't want you to dress up like a guy, if you aren't coming with us to these things like this and meeting other idols and paparazzi. Okay?" Eunhyuk said and I nodded. "Thanks oppas. It'll be fun. I can't wait." I said and went up and hugged Eunhyuk. He hugged me back and it felt nice. "Oppa, you smell like strawberries. It smells really good." I said as I smelled him a little more, making the others chuckle.

"Frida, time to go home. You have work tomorrow and you need to sleep more than us. Come here." Siwon said and I did, while taking the beanie on again. "Oppa, piggyback ride." I whined and he just chuckled while turning around and letting me on his back. "Oppa, so strong. Guess fangirls must be dreaming of doing this with you." I teased as I felt my eyes starting to close. I snuggled against Siwons back and fell asleep.