There is a reason why....

My new family

Leeteuk POV
I looked at Frida as she settled on Siwons back, making me smile. It's cute. Siwon is a gentleman, but around Frida, it seems he relaxes a little and behaves like he does with us. I can sense a brotherly feeling from him towards her. 

I notice Frida closing her eyes and Siwon smiling at her. "She fell asleep hyung." He said smiling, making everyone else smile too. "Hyung, please take care of her. She is like my mom and the others like her very much. We don't want to see her getting hurt." Taehyung told me and I nodded. I know he likes her like a mother/sister, not sure which but either way, like a family. "She's like my sister. She'll be safe with me." I said firmly, making BTS smile. "We're leaving hyung, but please take her home or to either of your places. Just don't leave her." NamJoon said as they walked out the door and left. 

"Hyung, should we bring her to the dorm? We can't take her to her apartment without getting noticed." Ryeowook said and I nodded. "Siwon, take her to the car and wait for us there. Onew, we'll see you guys at the company tomorrow." I told all of SHINee and they nodded. "Bye hyung. Take care of Frida. I wanna meet her again. My new and cute little dongseng." Key said and I chuckled. "Of course. See you guys later." I said and all of SuJu left.

As we get to the car, we all see Siwon, with Frida sleeping in his arms. I see the guys looking jealously at Siwon and I chuckled. "Guys, jealousy don't fit you. Siwon, carry her to my room when we get home. I can't leave her with them." I teased and they whined. "Hyung, it's unfair. Why your room?" Kyuhyun whined and I looked at him. "Because some of you have a small crush on her. No way I'm leaving her with you." I said firmly and they all sulked. We got seated in our cars and drove off. During the ride, we barely talked, only to keep Frida sleeping so peacefully in Siwons arms.

But then we all heard noises from Frida. "Why... Why are you breaking up with me?" We looked at her and tears fell from her eyes. "Why? Please... Don't say that..." She continued to plead and cry. Siwon hugged her closer and soothed her back to sleep again. But what I heard made me angry.

"Hyung, you heard that too right?" Ryeowook asked me, making me nod. "You guys, call Kangin and explain to him and the others in the other car. We need her to explain to us what's wrong. I do not want to see her like this." I said angrily. Who the hell was the bastard that broke up with her? I need her to tell me about this.

When we got the dorm, Siwon placed Frida on my bed and tucked her in. I took her phone and sent a message to her boss, telling him that she wouldn't make it tomorrow because she didn't feel well. It's a lie but I need to talk to her about this and I'm not so free as she is. I laid down next to her, falling asleep really fast, knowing that Frida was safe next to me.


Frida POV
I woke up in a room, whose it was I don't know. I started panicking, feeling it was hard to breath. "Frida? Frida?! What's wrong?!" I heard someone yell and sat up, seeing Leeteuk look at me all worried. "Oppa..." Tears fell and he flew up next to me, hugging me as a comfort. "Frida, what's wrong?" Leeteuk sounded so worried and I just clung on to him. "I was just a bit scared." I said in a small voice, feeling a lot calmer with Leeteuk here. "I'm sorry. We didn't bring you home last night so I let you sleep in my bed." He explained to me and I nodded as I agreed to his choice of bringing me here.

"Frida, we need to talk." He suddenly told me and I looked at him confused. "What's wrong oppa?" I asked him. "You said something in your sleep that mades us all worried and angry." He answered and looked at me. "You cried Frida. You cried and said someone broke up with you. What happened?" Leeteuk sounded concerned and I felt tears starting to form again.

"Oppa, I'm sorry you had to see that.  But I'll tell you. I've been in a few relationships but they always ended with me being cheated on. They always said they fell for my personality but then in the end, I wasn't cute or pretty enough for them. I don't even get it. Am I that bad looking? Why can't I be the one finding love?" I said, crying hard and tears fell like a waterfall. Leeteuk embraced me and soothed me so I at least stopped crying. "Frida, there is someone out there for you. Maybe he's closer than you think. Don't worry about it. I'll help you." Leeteuk told me and I smiled at him. "Thanks oppa. You like the older brother I never got." I said and pecked his cheek. He smiled at me. "Let's go eat. Ryeowook should be done with the food right now." He said and went off the bed, offering his hand to me. I gladly took it and followed him to their kitchen.

As we got there, everyone was there, even the ones living somewhere else. They turned as we walked in, looking at out linked hands and frowned. "Hyung, why are you holding her hand?" Eunhyuk asked and Leeteuk chuckled. "Because I wanted to." He teased and I smiled at them all. "Good morning oppas. Thank you for last night." I said happily and the smiled at me. "Good morning Frida. Did you sleep well?" Siwon asked and I nodded. "Yes I did. Thanks for carrying me last night oppa. I'm guessing it was you because of the piggyback ride." I walked up and hugged Siwon and he smiled at me. "No worries. Sit next to me." Siwon answered while pulling me down in between him and Donghae.

"Hae-oppa, good morning." I snuggled against him and he chuckled a little. "Hi Frida." He answered me and ruffled my hair before giving me a plate with food. "Wah! It looks so good. Ryeowook-oppa, you're amazing." I said and took a piece in to my mouth and hummed as it was so good. "Ryeowook-oppa is a genius." I said happily and continued to eat. "Thanks Frida. It means a lot coming from you." He said happily and I smiled while I ate. Then I looked at the clock. 

"Ahhh! My work!!! No!! What have I done?! Where's my phone? They were coming today!" I yelled out, startling everyone and they looked at me. "What's wrong?" Heechul seemed concerned. "A huge deal with a company from Germany and they only have me to translate. Ahhh! Where's my phone?!" I started running around their dorm, looking for it. 

"Frida, here." Leeteuk said and I ran towards him, bowing before I took the phone and called the company. When they answered and heard it was me, they said we could take it over the phone because I was sick. Sick? I looked at Leeteuk and he looked at me, mouthing a sorry. "Put me through. I need to help them get this deal." I said and waited for them to do it.

As I waited, I explained everything to SuJu before borrowing their couch and started helping with the translation. It took over an hour and some of SuJu had to leave for work, including Leeteuk. I waved goodbye as they left. 

When I was done, Donghae sat in front of me smiling. "That was so cool. It went so fast when you talked. You're cool Frida." He said happily and I smiled at him. "Thanks oppa. That's nice of you. But shouldn't you go to work or something?" I asked him and he chuckled. "Yeah I will, but you wanna come? Everyone else are gonna leave too and I don't want you to be alone." He explained and I nodded but frowned just as quickly. "Can I really just come with you oppa?" I ask him and he nods. "Just dress in disguise as we get there and then you can take it of when we're inside." He told me and I nodded. "Okay, Hae-oppa. I trust you. It'll be fun." I said happily and he nodded back at me. 

10 minutes later, we were both done and went to the cars. As we got there, Siwon plopped up beside us and joined us. When we got to SM, I just followed Donghae and Siwon inside, hurrying away from the fans and in to the safe zone. "Are you okay?" Siwon asked and I nodded. "Thanks for shielding oppas. That was nice of you." I told them sincerely and bows to them. "Aww, don't be like that. We would gladly do it again. Let's go." Donghae said and pulled me away from Siwon. "I'll come later. Have a thing I must do."  Siwon waved at us and I waved back before Donghae pulled me inside the elevator and we went up.

When we got out, Donghae pulled me towards a practice room when Eunhyuk was. "Ahh, Frida. Hi." He flashed his gummy smile at me and I blushed. Dang it, why did I blush again? "Aww, cutie." Donghae said and pulled off my beanie. "Oppa~" I whined and pouted, making them both look at me. "What?" I blushed again and they smiled at me. "Cutie. Come here." Donghae said and pulled me in for a hug. I relaxed in to the hug and Donghae felt it. 

"You wanna hang out and see us practice?" He asked and I looked at him. "Really?" I heard myself. I was too excited and Eunhyuk noticed. "Excited are we?" He teased and I pouted. "I just like your subgroup the best because SuJu-T ain't active anymore. Aish. I'm leaving. This was a dumb idea." I said and stormed out the door. 

"Frida, wait!!" Donghae yelled after me and I wanted to get away. I sneaked in to a room and closed the door quickly so he wouldn't notice. When I heard Donghae run away, I turned to see Key and some other guys staring at me. "Oppa!" I yelled and he smiled, opening his arms for me to run and hug him. "Frida." He cooed and pecked my forehead. I snuggled in to his embrace and he chuckled. "Hyung, who is she?" A cute guy asked and Key hugged me closer to him. "Kyungsoo, interested are we?" Key teased and I chuckled at his playfulness. "Oppa, don't be mean to the boy. I'm Frida, Kyungsoo-sshi or should I say DO?" I teased and the boy smiled at me. "A fan?" He asked and I nodded. "Yeah, but I'm sorry oppa, you're not that high on my list." I said and looked down on my feet. "It's okay. Not everyone can like you the best." He answered and I smiled. 

"So who do you like the best?" Another one of them plopped up, and it was Chanyeol. "Aww, he's even cuter in real life." I said happily and he smiled. "So it's me?" He asked hopefully but I shook my head. "It's Xiumin-sshi. But you're at second place." I answered him, making him smile a little. "Thanks." He ruffled my hair and I pouted. "Stop~!" I whined and Key chuckled. 

"What are you doing here Frida?" He asked and I sighed. "Hae-oppa and Eunhyuk-oppa teased me so I ran away. Then they ran after me." I explained and Chanyeol laughed. "They must run around looking for you. This I gotta see." He said and ran out I the room. "Okay, is that so wrong?" I looked at Kyungsoo and Key and they nodded. "They really like you Frida. They don't want you to be sad. So cheer up. Let's go see some other people working here. It'll be fun." Key said and I nodded. He took my hand and I followed him around the company with Kyungsoo behind us. 

Key took me in to a room where the rest of EXO stood, well the rest seven of them. "Hyung, we have someone we want you to meet." Kyungsoo yelled out and they turned to look at us. "Who is she?" Suho asked and looked at me with a small smile. "She is Frida. A friend of us and SuJu-hyungs. She is currently hiding from Donghae-hyung and Eunhyuk-hyung." Key explained and I nodded smiling at them. "I'm Frida. Born 13th of September 1993. I'm from Sweden, Europe. Nice to meet you all EXO-sshi." I said happily and Kyungsoo smiled. "That's why you called me oppa. Please continue with that." He said and I nodded.

"How did you meet SuJu-hyungs?" Baekhyun asked me. "I met Leeteuk-oppa in France together with BTS. Then it all went from there." I said happily and Key smiled, hugging me close to him. "And we thank god for that. It is fun having you around and we only meet yesterday." Key told me and I smiled hugely. 

Then the door slammed open and Dongahe stood there, out of breath, looking at me with worry in his eyes. I saw Chanyeol behind him and he mouthed sorry to me. I just nodded and looked at Donghae. He walked up to me and pulled me from Key into his own embrace. "Frida..." He sighed in relief and smiled at him. "Hae-oppa, sorry about this. But don't tease me to much. You're all handsome guys and teasing me to become all flustered makes me a bit angry and sad. Like you're playing with my heart." I told him honestly, making all of them look at me.

"What do you mean playing with your heart?" Key sounded angry and I looked down at my feet. "It's just.... guys don't really like me. I know you're like this now and I'm trying to not get too attached to anyone of you but it's hard. Guys always betray me one way or another. I don't want that to happen again." I said weakly but they heard me. Donghae tightened his grip around me and nuzzled his head in to the crook of my neck. I felt tears falling and I smiled at Donghae. "Oppa, thanks. It's comforting knowing you care. But it'll happen, sooner or later. I don't really know what I'm doing wrong. And I'm sorry that you all have to hear about this." I told them all as I petted Donghae on his head.

"Frida, I'll help you." I heard Key say and pulled me away from Donghae. "Thanks oppa. But I don't wanna talk about this anymore. Not right now at least." I said with a small smile and earned a smile from EXO too. "Frida, I know we just met, but we'd like to get to know you too. If that's alright with you?" Xiumin asked me and I smiled. "Xiumin-sshi, I would love too." I said with a smile and he smiled at me too. "Hyung, just so you know, you're her favorite in the group." Chanyeol said cheekily and at that Xiumin smiled even bigger. "Really? Thank you." He said and went up and hugged me. I smiled and hugged him back. "Call us oppa okay? Well, at least us that's older than you." He said and looked over at Sehun and Kai. "Right, I got two younger than me. You can call me Frida. It's okay. Jungkook from BTS is calling me by name. That's what we do where I'm from, so it's okay. But if you want to call me noona, it's up to you." I tease and wink at them, making them smile. 

"Frida, come back with me. Leeteuk-hyung will kill me if he knew that you ran off." Donghae whined and at that the door opened. "Oh, I know already." I looked up and saw Leeteuk fuming with anger. I ran up and hugged him hard, making him hug me back as he cooed at me. "Oppa, don't be mad. For me, don't be mad." I said in a small voice that only he heard and he sighed. "Fine. For you." He said and pecked my cheek. I giggled as it tickled. "Oppa, it tickles." Leeteuk smiled and pecked my cheek again. "Oppa~" I whined and he just chuckled. "Our cute little Frida. Go back with Donghae. I guess Eunhyuk is going crazy too. I know they wanted to show you their dancing skills today. Go." He said and ruffled my hair again. "Okay oppa. After that I'm going home, okay? I have work tomorrow so.. If I don't see you, I'll call you about next weekend okay?" I said and Leeteuk nodded before Donghae came up and pulled me along. "Bye Key-oppa, EXO-oppas, bye Sehun, Kai." I waved as we disappeared off to their practice room again.

When I walked in, Eunhyuk flew at me and hugged and kissed the top of my head a couple of times before he looked at me sincerely. "Frida, I'm sorry. Please don't be sad. I won't do it again, just don't disappear on us again." Eunhyuk looked like he had cried. "Aww, did the cry baby come out?" I and he smiled again. "Yes. So don't disappear again. Let's just dance a little. As a fan, you should know some songs right?" He asked and I nodded. "Then let's do it. Give me oppa oppa and I'll try my best." I said and stood in the middle off the dance floor. Then when the music went on, I just danced. I loved this song and I practiced it. I improvised in some places, doing what I thought fitted.

When I was done, I wiped the sweat away and turned to see the two of them sitting with big eyes and mouths open. "Was it that bad?" I pouted and was a little sad. I know I'm not in their league but I can move a little. "Oppas? Hello?" I waved my hands in front of them and they went out of their trance. "No you're great but I think some are gonna wanna dance with you next weekend." Donghae said breathlessly and looked at me. I looked at him and he smiled weakly. "Let's dance some more." Eunhyuk said and went up and grabbed my hand and pulled me close. I smiled and he started moving me around, making me laugh at how it was so fun dancing.

After we had danced for a while, I decided I needed to go home. I said goodbye to them and left, walking out of SM. But I bumped in to someone and fell towards the ground, hitting my really hard. "Ouch." I said and looked up to see Heechul smiling down at me. "Frida. You're here? Still?" He asked and I nodded. "I'm going home now though. I'll see you next weekend oppa. Bye." I said and pecked his cheek before disappearing outbreak doors and walked towards my apartment. 

I'm in need for a shower and then I'm off to bed. I need to sleep after all of this. The minute I laid my head down on the pillow, I fell asleep.


Donghae POV
When Frida left, I called Leeteuk and Heechul. They need to know what she said before. They are acting like her older brothers so they want to protect her somehow. I told them both to come to our practice room so we could talk. They protested at first but when I said it was about Frida, they changed their opinion really fast.

When they both walked in, they looked at me with worried eyes. "Sit down hyungs. You need to know this." I said and they did, keeping their main focus on me. 

Then I told them about what Frida said with guys not liking her and her not trusting and wanting to get too close to us. They both frowned at me and started to get angry. "I hate this. Why has all that happened to her? So much sadness in that little body. Why?!" Leeteuk yelled out and Heechul nodded. "We are gonna be there for her. I want her here. It's something about her. I just don't know what yet." He answered Leeteuk and I nodded.

"Hyungs, I just wanted you to know this. She seemed pretty sad about it all. But she lighted up a little after we danced together. You're gonna be chocked next weekends hyungs." I teased and they looked at me, jealous of seeing her dance. "I just recommend tight protection of her that night. At least one of us close to her. The way she moved...." I started saying but I felt my cheeks starting to burn just remembering it. "She's that good?" Heechul asked and I nodded. "It was very sensual." I mumbled out and they sighed. 

"We'll do that protection thing, okay? But I gotta go so see you later." Heechul said and walked out the door. I bid my goodbye to Leeteuk and me and Eunhyuk went off to a recording. 

I've decided. I'm gonna help her finding love again, and if that someone happens to be me... I would gladly accept.