First Day Part 3

Seven

 

“Oh! Here it is! Celestial Entertainment’s heir! How are you doing president’s son?”

 

All the trainees frantically looked among the other trainees for the said “heir,” except of course for one person.

 

Until someone subtly spoke.

 

“I was doing fine until you decided to disclose that information.”

 

“Why Sean? Is that too much too handle? So much of a burden because you got in without having to audition? Right Mr. Ji Sehyeon? Or should I call you sir? Because you are technically the owner?”

 

“What is wrong with you!? Don’t act like you didn’t have any part in this! I never wanted to be in this hell hole!” –Sean

 

Just after he said that, he immediately realized what that implied. He immediately looked at the reflection of the other trainees in the mirror. Their faces were blank, and some were even looking at him with scorn. He looked away. They won’t understand he thought, they have different lives, and if for the others, being a trainee in C.Ent is the best, for him it was a punishment, he lost his passion and his friends. So they have no right to judge him.

 

“Oooh~ calm down. Tsk. You really have to check on your temper. Anyway, face them and introduce yourself.”

 

The man is cunning. Sean thought, maybe the reason why his father and Jinbyul is close. He turned around and made sure to put on a blank face.

 

“I am Ji Sehyeon. Sean for everyone. And as what this man has said awhile ago. I am the CEO’s son. I have been suffering this punishment for two years. You all have to face it. We all don’t want this.”

 

“That went well. Glad you are now following instructions. Now show us your dance.”

 

He stepped forward then started.

 

(A/N: Watch J-Hope’s dance practice for 2015 Begins Concert :D It's up there. :D )

 

Everything was amazing. He is so flexible, he is swaggy and he projected well, he stopped then stepped back. Everyone was dumbfounded. The guy was awesome. He almost looked like a veteran dancer.

 

 

Some even realized that the guy did not get in because he owns the entertainment. The guy got in because of his talent. His talent is incomparable. And even though he is so rude, they can’t even hold a candle against him.

 

 

“Very good Sean, you have to smile a little more though, it won’t hurt.” –Jinbyul

 

Sean glared at him while Jinbyul smirked then looked down at his list.

 

“Yoo Yongjin?”

 

One of the taller guys stepped forward.

 

“You are a soccer player? Part of the junior national team?”

 

“Yes sir.”

 

“And you are here?”

 

“ I want this as much as soccer.”

 

“Really? Well then, sing for us.”

 

“I will sing Charlie Puth’s One Call Away.”

 

Jin Byul nodded then Yongjin started singing.

 

I'm only one call away


I'll be there to save the day


Superman got nothing on me


I'm only one call away~

 

Jin byul gestured for Yongjin to stop singing and he started flipping through the papers.

 

“Have you ever considered just continuing to play soccer?”

 

That was the most casual yet the most painful question Jinbyul asked. Yongjin stepped back, with his tall physique, he looked, little for once.

 

 

“Let me see the last two trainees. Park Jinsol and Song Aedan?”

 

The last two stepped forward, one awing everyone with his height, the other with his face.

 

“So there’s someone who can do anything and someone who is ranked number 1 in the CSATs. Your profiles look fun.”

 

“Why don’t we start with Park Jinsol. You can be a rival of everyone if what’s in here is right. And you are the youngest. How about we see what your profile is boasting here? You can dance sing and rap? Really? How good can you be?”

 

(A/N: This First Day is up to Part 5. :D )