Syzygy

Seven
syz·y·gy
ˈsizijē/
noun
ASTRONOMY
 

 an alignment of celestial bodies

=================================================================================

 

Life is hard. And it's even harder when you want to be an idol.

 

Enter Syzygy. An upcoming boy group with members still undecided. As what the name states, which is the alignment of celestial bodies, the entertainment handling them wanted their boys to be perfect, almost celestial.

 

So how do you handle the kind of standard your entertainment has set up for you trainees to achieve? How do you stand up when food allowed are scarce and sleep is a whole dream away? How do you handle it when you develop friendships that can be potentially destroyed by competition? How can you continue when you have reached your limit? How can you do anything when everything you do is still not enough?

 

Simple. Do what Syzygy did. Aim forward. Aim for that dream that is just a hard work away. Build friendships that does not dwell on being together. Don't set limits, set goals. Listen and don't let people's comments define you. Work hard, aim high.

 

This is the story of Celestial Entertainment's male trainees, before they became the world-wide known boy group, Syzygy.

 

What about the title Seven? Read on....