Welcome to Angel League

Angel League [엔젤 리그] || SME Girl Group || APPLY CLOSED - DISCONTINUED

Angel League

Fan club colour- Pink Lace and white

Fan club name- Wings

Fan club item- Balloons

Guidelines-

  1. Do not bash in anyway.
  2. There will be 6 members. One is me. One of the five could be you.
  3. Please be original with your applications!
  4. Aegyo queens and ice princesses not allowed
  5. You ARE allowed to use visuals other than ulzzangs. For example, WonderGirls won't be in the story, therefore, you can use an idol from that group. You may not use girls from SNSD, f(x), Brown Eyed Girls or 2NE1. You also don't have to use Korean girls. Other Asians will do fine.
  6. Your ulzzangs will be judged. I like ulzzangs with nice photos. For example, Kim Seul Mi has some nice shots, Shin Yoon Joo does not.
  7. If you apply, subscribe and comment. If you are chosen and you do not participate, you will be replaced by another trainee. Additionally, if you don't make it but your app was accepted, you'll still be in the story, so don't unsubscribe! :)
  8. For those who don't make it, the application has a spot where you put down what else you'd rather be (choreography, make up artist, manager etc.)
  9. Love interests will be ONLY from Super Junior (including SJM), SHINee, BEAST/B2ST or Boyfriend. Shindong MAY NOT be used as an interest, only as a relative or rival. Hangeng, Kangin, Heechul and Kibum are permitted, but due to the timeline in which this takes place, don't expect them to appear a lot.
  10. Friends may be used more than once even if another applicant has taken the idol.
  11. PLEASE, when you submit an application, delete the little bits of information that I provide in the brackets.
  12. Proper English in the application please! Your application will not be accepted if you have poor grammar or fail to comply with these rules.
  13. Lastly, HAVE FUN! (It's a detailed application, so take your time. And sorry for so many rules.)

List of Trainees (As of December 24th)