aftermath

you're my star

Ryeowook POV

I’ve unpacked all of my things and pushed the empty luggage under the bed. Then, I get onto the soft mattress laying on my right side whilst hugging my legs close to my chest, a posture that looks like a foetus. I looked outside of the window, but my thought was somewhere else.

I was waiting for a certain someone to enter the room.

I was just about to drove to sleep when someone’s knock the door. Not bothering to wait for me to answer, the door creaked open to let the person behind it enter the room. I was brightly smile when he gets in.

“donghae hyung!” I chirped.

“Not sleep yet? Naughty wookie! You have passed your bed time, do you know that?” he nag at me with a playful voice while pinching my nose.

“hyung! I’m not a kid anymore to have a bedtime curfew!” I pouted at him.

He just laugh heartedly.

“arraso, arraso..  aigoo~ my wookie has grown up doesn’t he?” he said with a warm smile.

“of course I’m!” I said that whilst still pouting. But inside of my heart is so glad that he’s here with me.

We’ve known each other for such a long time. I was 5 years old when I entered the orphanage, and both kyuhyun and donghae was 3 years older than that. We always played together, wherever I went there’s always kyuhyun or donghae by my side. And I know at that time donghae hyung was also having a crush on me, but he was a step late that I fall for kyuhyun first.

I’ve lived with kyuhyun for about 4 years after I left the orphanage at the age of 19. And I haven’t met with donghae hyung for 7 years because he left the orphanage earlier than me since he is older.

But two weeks ago, when kyuhyun went for work, I decided take some air outside.

And coincidently, I met donghae strolling on the street.

That’s when 'this' started…

 

Kyuhyun POV

It has been a month since he left..

And I know I’m not being myself. I haven’t eat properly, and I’ve been drinking.

It’s just my way of forgetting the pain that he left me.

I was drinking again that night, my body was reek of alcohol. I wobbly walking on the pavement, ignoring the judging stares that I got from the passer-by.  I just wanna get home quickly and have a sleep..

Another sleep with no Ryeowook by my side..

As I was still walking with difficulty, I saw donghae.

He was just across the street, with someone by his side. They were laughing happily and looked at each other with so much love that clouded in their eyes

But.. that someone is not Ryeowook.

That’s when I felt rage filling up my mind, I just saw red..

I launched forward, almost getting hit by cars for several times. There’s sound of scream and honk everywhere, but I don’t care. What I care right now is to beat the crap out of the man that Ryeowook claimed he love.

He was obviously shocked when he saw me, but he is more shocked when I pounced at him and punch him on the face. He fell on the hard floor and made a low grunt voice whilst holding his nose.. is it broke? Oh, how I wished it does broke.

His boyfriend was trying to help him get on his feet. But, before he could even do that I punched him once more .

“how dare you cheat on Ryeowook?!!!” I shouted at him

He was just sitting on the floor right now while his boyfriend wiping the blood that flowing from his nose and lips.

Why is this dork not fighting me back?

And why do I even care? I stepped forward trying to punch him again. But what his boyfriend yelled to me when my fist almost touching donghae’s face totally made me halted.

standing in front of his boyfriend trying to shield him from any of my punches he told me whilst eyes shimmering with unshed tears.

“stop it!! It’s not his fault! They’re not dating! It’s just an act! All of it is just lies! Ryeowook is the one who asked for it!”

Did I heard him right?

It’s just all lies?

Ryeowook ask for it?

.

.

.

B-but why??

 

-to be continued-