Remember That!

For her Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 9

“Hey! You didn’t get it!” He shouted back as I walk farther but still his voice can hear.

“What should I get? This is how my brain works! Of course I get what you want me to get!”

“No! ! You seriously didn’t get what I mean!”

I didn’t shout. Instead, I ran again and still he was there back at me, chasing me as I ran with heels. Okay!!! He caught me. Oh damn. Who wouldn’t?! My feet are aching like hell. Oops. I should minimize cursing. But it can’t help! I... I have this incurable disease and yet, this set-up of my parents makes me die earlier. Damn! I stop to inhale some air. I forgot I shouldn’t make myself tired, as the doctor says. Hmph! I would die anyways, what’s the point of doing that?

 “I won’t use you. I will love you, as I say. It’s not-”

“I GET IT, WILL YOU?!” I shouted at the top of my lungs.

“YOU WANT TO MAKE ME LIKE WENDY, ISN’T? IMAGINING THAT I AM WENDY AND FOR THAT, YOU WOULD LOVE ME, RIGHT? AM I RIGHT?” I use all my energy to shout until I see all black.

***

(A/N: Sorry guys! I promise to myself that I will only use Joy’s POV. I want to put some Sungjae here because Joy just passed out, but, what’s the trill if you already know what Sungjae thinks right? So yeah, sorry for disturbing. Enjoy the story!)

I see white. I blink. It’s still white but in my peripheral vision, I saw a bulb. I blink twice. Oh yeah. Call me idiot. I-... What was just happen?! Why am I here again in my prison? Damn.

“Hey, you woke up?” someone beside me spoke. I know that voice.

“Damn I should fall asleep again and die.” I muttered.

“Hey! We still need to get married.” He heard it. So, wow. Congrats that he heard it.

“Go get married with yourself or just marry the real Wendy. What again

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter