Dedicated to...

For her Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 6

 

“!” Jaehyun cursed within his breath.

“What? That’s the thing! We could do what you want.” I said, nodding my head.

“I won’t do the trading thing.” Said Sungjae, sure of what he says.

“Sungjae, I thought we love each other...” Wendy pleaded him, tears are forming in her eyes.

“But, I promise mom that I will marry the daughter of her bestfriend.”

“You can back out! We also promised that I will be your wife!” I step back when I heard Wendy shouts. “You!” she said, pointing at him. “You promise me!” she said while the tears fall down on her cheeks while punching Sungjae’s chest. “You liar! You said you love me, I even give you my all because I love you... but why, but why?! In this stupid arrange marriage, you broke up with me. YOU SUNGJAE!” and with that, she slapped Sungjae so hard. Then she faces Jaehyun.

“Be there at exactly where it is and what time it is, Jaehyun. I’ll be waiting. If not, I’m going to kill myself.” She said and then storming out of the gym. We remained speechless.

***

I am wearing a simple white dress with a belt on it and a black cardigan. Because I’m not fond of make-ups and accessories, I just use powder and wear my 2 inches black glittering heels. I also half-tied my hair and put a black hairpin to make my bangs go side, so yeah, you could tell that I am a white-black girl. It’s fashion. It’s worse if I use green heels. It’ll be weird. My cardigan is black, so, I use black heels. It’s not balance if I use white heels if I we’re going to wear black cardigan, okay... I’m explaining too much. Well, don’t judge me. I like fashion. It’s my taste of colors and pairings. Call me weird because yeah, it’s my sense of fashion, only 2 colors allowed.

I am on my way to the Forever Restaurant.

They say that they use a private room so I am going to entertain one of the waiters and ask where the hell- oops! Sorry! Where that private room is. I seriously don’t know.

“Any reservations, ma’am?” The boy asked me.

“Oh, I am here to see my parents.” I said.

“Name?” he asked, looking at the paper he was holding.

“Park Soo Young or Joy Park. Whatever my parents put.” I said, not knowing that I drop the honorifics. My bad.

“This

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter