Rejected

For her Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2

I woke up early. Well, who wouldn’t be excited to go to school? One answer. Those people who doesn’t want school. I like school, even though I didn’t enter one. I’m home schooled. Yeah, because of this in’ disease I wish would never existed in my body in the first place so that I could live happily with my parents. How I wish.

“Joy, we’re getting late!” Unnie shouted downstairs. She’s in college now and we enter different school. My mom is a writer, if you know, and dad is the successor of my grandparents’ company. It explains why I don’t want them to always take care of me. They're busy bees.

“Yup! I’m going down!” I shouted back. I took all I needs in school. Of course, I won’t forget my cellphone. It kills boring time, for me. I also brought my all-time favorite book, Chicken Soup for the Soul. It’s great reading it. Well, I’m all set. Ready to rumble!

I went downstairs when I see them just finished eating. Well, it took me forever to take a bath, so it explains why. I just took a 3 piece of sandwich and the milk and make my way to the car.

As I arrive the school, should I say, WOW. Just Wow. It’s big and beautiful. The trees are taller than it could be, the flowers bloomed gracefully, and the people here, a happy face plastered on their faces. I wish I could be like them. No problems, no worries.

“Hey, are you the new transferee?” some girl asked.

“Uhh... yeah.” I answered while nodding.

“So, I’m Wendy, I’m looking forward to meet you.” And she raises her hand. Gesturing that she wants me to shake hands. I accepted her hand.

“It’s my pleasure. By the way, my name is Joy.”

“What a great name! You must be a joyful person.” She excitingly said. I just smile. Ignoring her second sentence. I am a joyful? Maybe yes. But, well, this story is all about my disease. this disease! Urgh!

“By the way, I don’t know what class I am in. Could you help me?” I asked her a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter