Diversion

For her Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 7

Damn. . Damn .

What else?

Who wouldn’t say that curse words when Wendy and Jaehyun are in front of you with their parents with us... in one table?!

ARE YOU ING KIDDING ME?! ARE YOU ING SERIOUS?! OH BULL!

“This isn’t happening.” I murmured. Gritting my teeth because of this event. Oh !

 “Back to reality, you guys know each other?” my mom asked.

Wanna know the story? Well, she didn’t ask me why I am late, thank God though. But, when Wendy and Jaehyun stand when they saw us, they gasped. I really don’t know the reason. Let’s find out. Hahaha.

 “Yep.” I said, popping the ‘p’.

“Actually, Wendy was my son ex-girlfriend.” Sungjae’s mom said.

“Oh, I didn’t know that. So Wendy, are you okay with that?” and mom pouted. No-no mom. You’re not cute. Urgh!

“Of course! I wouldn’t stay from an idi- I mean, I want to follow what my parents want and stay away from bad decisions. I think this is path I chose is the right one.” She said confidently and glances at Sungjae.

“Oh, so, you knew each other, I was planning on going to a wedding?”

“Mom!” I half-shouted. Wedding?! It’s a no-no.

“Could I talk to my daughter for a while?” my mom said and pulls me out to the table. We we’re heading outside the room.

“Joy, I am doing this for you. Besides, I trust Sungjae. Didn’t you say you want to be loved? He would love you, surely and deeply.”

“But mom, he was Wendy’s ex-”

“I know, I know. But please? Do what I want? I want to enjoy your 90 days. I... I...-” my mom starts to cry again. Tears are forming through the side of her eyes. “I want to see you on your wedding dress.” She finished her sentence. Why life it has to be like this?

“Okay mom, rest assured.” I said, hugging her.

We went back to that room. They talk about th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter