YOU'RE WHAT?!

For her Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3 – YOU’RE WHAT?!

I went to the vacant seat at the back. And heck, my seatmates are that boy in my right and Wendy seats in my left. She transferred her seat because she wants me to be her seatmate. She’s my fan, she says. Oh well...

“Oh my God! You’re really great!” Wendy never stops complimenting me about what happen between that boy who is sitting beside me.

Remember? I did talk back to that boy. They say that no one ever dares to mess with him. But I guess, there is. *Point your finger on me* *then I awkwardly wave my hand back to you*

“Get your ready, miss.” He threatened me. Well, it’s literally me. He has no seatmate on his left. Not when he was actually threatening the window. It would be creepy.

“So, we are here to talk about- Hey! Who throw this crumpled paper?!” the teacher hissed.

“The girl next me, teacher.” The boy said. Everyone eyes landed on me.

“Hey, are you talking to me? I am reading here, like, hello?” I answered, waving my hand.

“Then who?” the teacher asked again, with her angry tone.

“Just ask this boy next to me. I swear, in the name of God, that I didn’t throw that. See my desk, I don’t have piece of paper while him, see?” I pick the sheet of paper in his desk and show it in the class. “It explains that he is the one.” I finished it with a flashing dashing smile. Mwahaha!

“Jaehyun, office. NOW!” the teacher said and walk out of the room.

“Gee. I really hate your guts. I’m not done!” he threatened again. Tss. Should I threaten him too?

“Should I say that you are the one who will be threatened by me?” I said it loudly but enough to hear the others.

He closes his eyes from irritation. I smirked and he just walks out of the room. Everybody clap their hands.

“You’re a gift from heaven, Joy! If

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter