The little boy

We meet again

 

Lhian

I knew that AJ was really mad last night but even though, he still picked me up and drove me home. But I wanted to make it up with him so I cooked his favorite dish. I hope he would love this. I thought.

I went to Kiss bar and looked for him. I saw Hoon and asked where he was. I went straight to his office and peeked. I could see how focused he was, he must had been so busy for Kiss Bar’s anniversary. I slightly knocked and entered the room. I gave him a sweet smile as so he did.

“Did I disturb Mr. Kim?” I asked sheepishly.

“Not at all. I’m just surprised to see you here today.”

“Well, I just want to make it up with you. You’ve been so busy lately and we barely get the chance to talk or spend some time together.” I pouted.

“Mianhaeyo jagiya~” he said as he held my hand. He gave me this huge smile. The smile I loved.

“Ani. It’s okay. I understand you’re busy. I should say sorry too for making you mad the last time.”

“No need baby. Let’s just forget about that.” He stood up and walked towards me. He gently kissed my forehead. “What if, we go on a date today?”

“Today? But you still have some work to do, right?”

“Well, those things can wait, but not me.”

“Araseo! So let’s go!”

We went out the bar together and strolled along the street. We both enjoy walking around the street than staying in one place. We ate the lunch I prepared for him and went to the park. We just talked and tried to catch up on things. I really missed him and I was just so happy to do these things again with him.

“Baby, can you wait here? I just need to go to the ladies’ room. I won’t take long, I promise.” I said as we sat on a bench.

“Take your time and come back quickly, okay?” he said.

AJ

It had been a while since we went out and had a date like this. I felt guilty for feeling upset last time. She supposed be the one who should be upset with me, but instead, she just spent time to visit me and prepare a lunch for us.

“Take your time and come back quickly, okay?”  I said as she left for a while.

We went to this park where we often go and spend our time together. This was also the place where I confessed to her. While waiting for her, I just sat on a bench and looked at the children running around. But suddenly a young boy caught my eye. He was just sitting alone and looked like waiting for someone – his mom, perhaps. But the boy looked very young to be left alone. I walked towards him and tried to check if he was alright. I sat beside him but surprisingly,he didn’t move away. He was playing with a ball while I stared at him. He looks so cute. I thought.

Fifteen minutes had passed, but Lhian hasn’t come back yet. It didn’t worry me since it was a usual thing. But what worried me was this kid beside me. Is he really waiting for his mom or dad? Or is he really alone? I couldn’t stop myself from thinking so I tried to ask him.

“Annyeonghaseyo?” I said gently so I wouldn’t scare him.

He looked at me with his innocent eyes. I felt something strange. Why do I feel like this when he looks at me?  He suddenly moved his little hands and took something out from his pocket. It was a photo. He just stared at the photo and he seemed like thinking of something deeply. This kid moves like an old man.

“Appa…” he said

He moved again a little and turned to me this time. He handed me the photo and I couldn’t believe my eyes.

“It’s me!” as I stared at my college photo.

----------------------------------

Author's note:

You must have an idea of where the story is going to. Kekeke~ Anyway, I have this feeling that few more chapters... and we'll get there. XD Saranghaeyo~!