Forget

We meet again

 

Lhian

“Lhian… I love you.”

What did he just say? I got shocked with what I just heard. But my mind protested. No, Lhian. He’s drunk. Don’t be confused. Suddenly his phone rang. I picked it up.

“Hello Kevin! Hey, I’m here. I just arrived together with Kiseop. Where are yah?”

Eli? Is this Eli Kim?

“Hey Kevin! Why aren’t you answering?”

“Hello…” I said awkwardly. “Eli, Eli Kim. This is Lhian,”

“Oh, Lhian. Hi! Why do you have Kevin’s phone?”

“Well, Kevin’s drunk. Can you pick him up?”

“Alright, we’re coming.”

Then Eli finally came and he’s with Cindy. Cindy explained that Eli and Kiseop actually dropped by in the shop and they all met there. Eli carried Kevin to his car and drove off. I couldn’t wait to tell Cindy what I heard.

When we got home, I told Cindy what happened earlier.

“What? He said “I love you?” she obviously got shocked as well.

“Yes, but he’s drunk. So I guess, that doesn’t mean anything, does it?”

“Well, they say that drunken people more often say the truth and most of the time it’s during their unconscious time.”

“But… how could that be? I mean, the moment I gave him the letter, he was madly in love with Dara and then I left. Don’t tell me he realized his love for me when I left him?”

“Possibly. I mean, Lhian, love is magical and sometimes inexplicable.”

“You must be right. But, aish…Cindy, you’re confusing me. I already have a boyfriend so I shouldn’t worry about that.”

Yes, I shouldn’t worry about it anymore. But why am I so bothered?

“Lhian, come to think of it. If just in case it’s true, can you imagine how painful for Kevin that could be? Especially, whenever he sees you and AJ together.”

That’s it! The reason why I’m bothered is because I’m concerned of what he might feel. But why?

“Cindy, I think we should stop this talk. He’s just drunk and that’s it.” I said then went to my room.

In my bed I couldn’t still help but think of what he said.

I know that feeling – that feeling of seeing the person you love happy with somebody else. But Lhian, stop thinking about it! Forget it!

Kevin

I woke up because somebody was shaking my body and kept on calling my name.

“Kevin! Kevin! Kevin, wake up!”

I opened my eyes and saw him – Eli. He’s already here? Wait a minute, when did he arrive?

“Hey! Finally, you’re awake!” he said as he sat on the side of my bed. I tried to get up. Why my head is so heavy?

“Are you okay? Your head must be really painful right now because you were so drunk last night.”

Drunk? Me? Omo, I remember now. I was in the Kiss Bar.

“Aish, ouch…” as I touched my head. “But how did I get here?”

“Well, I called your phone last night but Lhian picked it up and told me you were drunk.”

“Mwo?! Lhian picked up the phone, so she was there with me?” my eyes widened when I heard her name. I hope I didn’t say anything that I would regret…

“Yes. She looks so beautiful. She has really changed a lot. By the way, were you able to tell her about your “confession”? he asked while putting more emphasis on the word confession.  When we were still in US, I told him about my plan to confess to Lhian once I meet her again. But I guess, I should forget about it.

“I wasn’t. And I don’t have any plan to do it…”

She’s already happy and in love. There’s no sense of telling her about what I really feel…

“Kevin…” Dee suddenly came inside my room and touched my head. “How are you? I was so worried last night.”

“I’m okay Dee. This could be just a little hangover but I’ll be fine.”

“Alright. Well, I’ll make a honey tea for you. You guys go down because the breakfast is ready. And Kevin, I hope you can go to work today, we have a little problem about the commercial.”

“Oh okay. I’ll go and check that later.”

I should really focus on work, instead. Perhaps, that could help me forget of what I really feel. But is that even possible?

--------------------------------------------

Author's note:

Heya! Short update again. I'm glad that you liked the previous chapter. ^^ Well, I'm on the process of making this fanfic a little longer by adding some little stories for my other characters. But I can't wait to add the main "revelation". Haha! I'm afraid this fanfic becomes a book when I get too inspired. Anyway, continue to comment, love, and subcribe! I love hearing your comments! ^^~