I love you...

We meet again

 

Kevin

The concert is finally over. I enjoyed it because I got to sing on a stage again. But, I’m still not happy. I couldn’t still forget how sweet they were in front me. Why did I have to torture myself like that? Well, in times like this, a glass of wine would just accompany me.

“Hey, Kevin…” it’s AJ.

He sat next to me and started to drink with me.

“Thank you so much for singing tonight. You really did an awesome job and I guess our customers loved you so much.” He said.

“No worries AJ. I enjoyed it and I’m glad that I was able to help you. You should thank Lhian too, she just convinced me perfectly.”

“Well, that’s right.”

I could see this happiness on his face. This smile when I mentioned Lhian’s name. Same thing, when Lhian says his name.

“How long have you guys been together?” I suddenly asked.

“Ahm, well, three years now and going strong.”

“That’s nice. You guys must really love each other…”

“How could you say so?”

“Well, I can see this smile on your face. I saw that too on Lhian’s face when she’s talking about you.”

He smiled even more when I said that.

“That’s true. I really love her. You know what? She has the most beautiful smile, I’ve ever seen. She told me once how important smiling is. And she said that, one thing she loves about me is when I smile.”

I just remained quiet when he said that. I remembered the letter she gave me ten years ago. I remembered how she talked about my smile – and how she made me smile.

“Kevin, is there something wrong?”

“Oh, it’s nothing…” I gasped. I just drank another glass of wine.

“Ahm, I think you’re drinking a little way too much. Are you sure you’re okay?”

“Oh yes, don’t worry AJ.” I forced a smile.

“Alright, if you may excuse me, I just need to make a call.”

“Sure, go ahead.” Then he left.

Lhian

The concert is finally over. It was a success. But where’s Kevin?

“Hey babe…”

“Hey, AJ have you seen Kevin?”

“Oh yes, he’s over there and drinking.”

“Oh, okay… where are you going?”

“I just need to make a call…” then he kissed me on the cheek and left.

Anyway, I have to go to Kevin and thank him. But wait, did he say he was drinking? I thought Kevin has low tolerance in alcohol. Hearing that, I felt like I need to rush and check him.

When I got there, I saw Kevin. Is he sleeping? Omo, I think he's already drunk.

“Kevin… Kevin…” as I tried to wake him up.

I tried to shake him a little more but he was already asleep. What should I do? I can’t carry him. Then suddenly…

“Lhian… I’m sorry…”

Is he dreaming? I tried to talk him…

“Kevin, wake up. You can’t sleep here. Do you want me to call Deana to pick you up?”  I wish he could hear me.

He moved a bit again, but still not fully awake.

“Lhian…” as he called my name again. Why does he keep on calling my name? Does he even know I’m here?  Then all of a sudden…

“Lhian… I love you.”

 

---------------------------

Author's note:

A short update right there! Sorry about the cliffhanger ... but I just love that! ^^ Please don't hate me... look forward for the next chapters! ^^ Thanks and Saranghaeyo~ ^^