Everything's ready

We meet again

 

Lhian

I’m so glad that he said yes to my favor. I should tell this to AJ so he won’t worry anymore.

“Yoboseyo!”

“Hey babe! How are you?”

“I’m good. I have good news for you.”

“What is it?”

“I already found a singer.”

“Jinjja? Who is it?”

“It’s Kevin.”

“Oh. Yes, I remember. You said he’s good singer. Good thing, he accepted your offer.”

“Well, yes. He’s just returning a favor since he also asked a little favor. It’s a business proposal, though.”

“Then, that’s good. He’s really a nice person. I can’t wait to thank him personally.”

So it seems like everything’s really ready. I hope that everything goes well on Valentine’s day.

Kevin

“So she said yes?”

“Yes.”

I told Dee about what Lhian and I have talked about. And even the favor she asked me to do.

“And you also said yes to her favor?” she turned to me closer.

“Yup.”

“Great!” she said excitedly. “That’s a great move! Come here and let me hug you.”

The fierce and serious sister I’ve been dealing with this past few weeks became the sweet and loving sister again. I could sense how happy she is with my decision.

“Great move?”

“Yes. Imagine. You would be able to sing in front of her. If you can’t confess to directly, you can do it through music. Isn’t that romantic?”

I can’t believe she’s still thinking of that.

“But noona, that won’t make any difference.”

“It will. You told me once that you’ve regretted that day she confessed to you and you didn’t say anything. This is your chance. She may have a boyfriend now, but you have nothing to lose.”

“I may lose our friendship…”

“Look who’s talking? The moment you found out she has a boyfriend, you became cold to her. I noticed that, so don’t deny it.”

She’s right. After what I’ve found out, I felt like I can’t face her anymore -- maybe because I got hurt that much.

“Well, it’s still up to you. But I know you understand noona, right?” she touched my hair and left me in the face.

I just really hope that I’d be able to sing once I see them together again. You chose it Kevin, so you shouldn’t quit.