The Valentine's day

We meet again

 

Lhian

It’s Valentine’s day. The day that we’ve been waiting for is finally here. The flower shop is very crowded and all the people I invited really came to celebrate with me.

“Lhian! Happy anniversary to your baby.” Deana really came.

“Thanks Dee, I really appreciate you being here.”

“Not a problem dear. I’ll just go and tour around. I noticed you have some fresh flowers, I’d love to order some.” She said excitedly.

“Go ahead please.”

I continue to greet the other visitors around. There are a lot of customers too. I could see their smiles while they’re picking the flowers for their loved one. Words can’t explain how happy I am to see such view. Cindy helps me too.

“Unnie…”

“Minyoung-ah? Oh, hello! Thanks for coming. Where’s Dongho, though?”

“He said that he’d be here later. Unnie, I need to ask you something. I hope you’re not busy.”

“Oh sure, what is it?”

“I’ll be going to Busan next week. But I want to confess to Dongho what I really feel. Can you help me with that unnie?”

Suddenly, what she said reminded of something. It sounded like I did that before.

“I know it sounds desperate, unnie. But I don’t want to regret something. I don’t care if he doesn’t lie me.I’m planning to give him a letter, but I don’t know what I will say.”

“Well, write everything you liked about him. From the first day you met him until the last. Tell him how he inspired you.”

Saying those words – I feel like saying it to myself too.

“That’s a good idea unnie. Thank you so much!” and she gave me a sweet smile and left.

I just wish that she will also find a happy love story. Just like mine perhaps.

The party is almost over and it’s almost time to go to the Kiss bar. The customers are still coming in and out but I have to leave the shop since AJ needs me in his bar.

“Cindy, I’m going to leave you the shop for a while. The concert will start anytime, soon. If something happens, just give me a call, alright?”

“Calm down, Lhian. I’ll take good care of everything. Anyway, So-yi and Hyemi are here too. You should keep going; AJ might be waiting for you.”

So I left the shop and drove my way to the Kiss Bar.

Kevin

I just arrived at the bar right in time. But I can’t see Lhian. Suddenly AJ came and approached me.

“Hey Kevin!”

“Oh, AJ! Did Lhian tell you about me coming here?”

“Yes, she did. Thank you so much for doing this Kevin.”

“Not a problem.”

“Let me lead you to the stage so you can rehearse.”

Then, he led me to the stage. The place is very good. The stage is quite bigger than I thought. I think this place can accommodate more than 500 people. So I started rehearsing when Lhian came.

“Kevin, you’re already here.” She said wearing this sweet smile.

“Yes so I could rehearse in a bit.”

“Well, that’s good. Few minutes from now the bar will be opened for the customers. So just relax and enjoy, alright?”

I nodded and then she left me on the stage. Few minutes after, the customers started to come in. As the customers took their seats, the band started to play and I started to sing a sweet song.

Saying I love you 
Is not the words I want to hear from you 
It's not that I want you 
Not to say, but if you only knew 
How easy it would be to show me how you feel 
More than words is all you have to do to make it real 
Then you wouldn't have to say that you love me 
'Cause I'd already know 
What would you do if my heart was torn in two 
More than words to show you feel 
That your love for me is real 
What would you say if I took those words away 
Then you couldn't make things new 
Just by saying I love you 

More than words 

Now that I've tried to talk to you and make you understand 
All you have to do is close your eyes 
And just reach out your hands and touch me 
Hold me close don't ever let me go 
More than words is all I ever needed you to show 
Then you wouldn't have to say that you love me 
'Cause I'd already know 

What would you do if my heart was torn in two 
More than words to show you feel 
That your love for me is real 
What would you say if I took those words away 
Then you couldn't make things new 
Just by saying I love you 

More than words

 

Lhian

When he started to sing, I can hear every girl screams like a fangirl. I’ve seen this before. This was exactly the same view when we were in high school and how the other girls chased him. No doubt, he still has this charisma.

“Oh my gosh, who is he? He’s so cute”

“Yes. I think I’m in love.”

“Is he single? Oh please marry me now!”

These were just some words I’ve heard from the ladies who were curious about him. I don’t know but something inside keeps on protesting inside me.

“Hey babe”

“Oh AJ.”

“Glad you came.” As he held my waist and kissed me on my cheek.

“Of course, I’ll be here.” I smiled.

“Thank you so much Lhian. You are really my angel.”

“It’s not a problem. You did everything to help me before. So I’ll do everything for you too.”

And then he kissed me gently on my lips. As the song goes, we dance sweetly on it. But all of a sudden, a flashback strikes my head…

“Well, I also feel lucky to have your first dance, isn’t that right?”

“Well, yes. Since I wasn’t here last year, I never experienced this. So you’re right, you’re my first ever dance.”

Kevin

Then you couldn't make things new 
Just by saying I love you 

More than words

Watching them kissed each other and danced sweetly is like there's a knife deeply stabs my chest. I want to take my eyes away from them but whatever I try, they’re everywhere. But I have no choice -- this might be really my fate.

“Thank you so much” I said as I finished one song. It seems like the customers enjoyed it. Then, a waiter came up to me and handed me a tissue paper. A note is written on it.

It seems like you’re also alone tonight. I’d like you to be my Valentine but it seems like your eyes are already pinned to somebody. I hope that you’ll just sing this song for me.

It’s written anonymously. But it’s a song request.

“Alright, everyone. It seems like we have a song request over here. I know the song but I need to have somebody to sing it with me.” Then I looked at Lhian.

“I need a guy who can sing this with me…” I hope Lhian understands what I’m trying to say. I need a partner with this song.

I saw AJ talking to a guy. It looks like he’s convincing him. Suddenly, the guy nods and walks his way to the stage.

“Annyeonghaseyo! I’m Hoon.” He said formally.

I guess, he’s the one I’m looking for. But can he really sing?

“Everyone, I guess we’re all set for the next song. I have another talented singer here. He’s Hoon. So please enjoy our next song. This goes to all singles -- like me.” I smiled as I heard the loud scream from these ladies.

Take me away

Sumjukimyeo nan ureosseo nae modeun geoteun, da byeorang kkeut
Weotaeroweosseo

Biga oneun sesangeul
Usanhana eobsi geoleowasseo
Neoui nunbit, geu bitmaneul ddaraseo

Somebody take me away. Somebody take me away, oh~
Somebody take me away. Somebody take me away
Cuz I can't take this pain 

It feels, it feels so right
Yodongchineun simjangi nal ireukyeo seweojugo
[ Lyrics from: http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/u/u_kiss/take_me_away.html ]
Eodumbbunin sesangeul
Geujeo geobdo obsi dalryeowasseo
Neoui nunbit, geubitmaneul ddaraseo

[Hoon]Somebody take me away. Somebody take me away
Somebody take me away. Somebody take me away

Cuz I can't take this pain 

Sesangi deungeul dolryeo nal moreun chae handedo
Ijeneun duryeobjianha, nae gyeoten niga isseo
I I I know exactly what you'd say

Somebody take me away. Somebody take me away
Somebody take me away~ Somebody take me away
Cuz I can't take this pain

 

 

-------------------------

Author's note:

There you go! I don't want to hurt Kevin but it really needs to be done. *wipes tears* Anyway, this supposed to be like the musical part of the story. But since, I'm still learning things here (like adding an mp3 player on this chapter) please still enjoy this. And the flashback Lhian had, you can read it on "A girl can dream". Thanks for reading! Stay tuned for more chappies~! ^^