Their thoughts

We meet again

 

Lhian

"What are you guys doing?"

"AJ?"

AJ suddenly entered the room. He must had received the voicemail I sent him. He walked towards us with this straight face.

"What are you guys doing here...alone?" he said it firmly. I felt like he was trying to mean something with his tone, but what I didn't understand was the impression on his face.

"Nothing. We just finished the shooting. I'm glad you came to pick me up."

"Sure. Let's go." he pulled my wrist, yes my wrist and not my hand. I got shocked with his sudden action but I just followed him.

"Bye Kevin. Thanks again." I said as I quickly turned to Kevin to say goodbye.

----

In the car, AJ was driving with this serious face. Is he really that mad? I couldn't help it and I felt the need to ask him.

"Are you mad?"

He just continued to drive the car. No reaction. No response.

"Are you really that mad at me, baby?" I said with a lower voice. AJ barely gets mad, but when he is, he just wouldn't talk and that kills me.

"I'm not mad, I can't be mad at you. You know that." He said with a firm voice. At some point, I felt relieved but still, he didn't look at me. However, I couldn't blame him. I completely understood why he was like this to me.

AJ

I received the voicemail Lhian sent to me. I had been so busy these past few days so I wasn't able to talk to her in a while. But when I received her message, I couldn't believe that she did it. I know she was just being nice to help Kevin but… she knew how I hate anything about modeling.

Flashback

“Why are you breaking up with me?” I asked her trying to hold back my tears.

“AJ, you know how important my career is to me, right?” she just said. She couldn’t even look at me.

“But I’m your boyfriend. If you want to pursue modeling, I won’t stop you. I’ll support you, you know that.”

“But AJ… they made me choose. I love you but, this career means a lot to me. I’m sorry…” and she walked away.

She broke up with me because of her career. I couldn’t still understand but the pain kept on haunting me whenever I thought of that memory. Lhian knew this. She was there three years ago. She was the one who comforted me. That’s why I couldn’t believe that she did this. I know I shouldn’t be mad, but I’m afraid that I might lose her too because of the same reason.

Kevin

So both of them left but AJ’s face marked on my head. Why is he serious? I hope he’s not mad because I asked another favor to Lhian. I had a lot of thoughts but I hoped that everything was alright with them. I didn’t mean to make any trouble. I sighed with the thought. Suddenly my phone rang…

“Yoboseyo?”

“Hey, Kevin! How did the shooting go?”

“Everything went well noona. It’s ready to be released next week.”

“That’s good to know. By the way, why is your voice like that?”

“Oh! Nothing. I’m just tired, I guess.”

“Alright, well you should get some rest now. Take care on your way home.”

“Alright.” Then we hung up.

It was really a long day. But at some point, I was still happy for all the things that we had accomplished. I was still happy for I got the chance to talk to her and touched her hand…

“Wait a minute! Was she about to say something?” 

------------------

Author's note:

OMO! Mianhaeyo! Sorry again for another super late updates. Heehee. I hope you guys aren't losing the interest with this story... but I just really had a hard time to put everything in words. I just don't know how I am suppose to execute all the "revelations" in this story. Anyway, Mrs. Sarang is really trying her best. Kamsahamnida~! <3