Seho

You're Everything (But Sometimes Not Much of Anything)
SEHO!! 73! Please! :3 

73. “We shouldn’t be doing this.” 

----

 

“We shouldn’t be doing this, Sehun,” Junmyeon whispered as the camera’s were set up in their room. They were in the UK filming for their teasers and Sehun had begged and pleaded with Junmyeon to share the room with him like they normally did. Except the only bed big enough for both of them only had a queen size bed. The managers and producers along with them were laughing as Junmyeon had gaped at the room.

 

He’d tried to think of a way out of it, but Sehun was smirking at him and the managers were egging the whole thing on. It wasn’t anything different than what they’d done before, hell they shared a bed at home most of the time. Junmyeon wasn’t sure though if he really wanted their sleeping habits aired for all to see at some later date though.

 

Sehun draped himself over Junmyeon from behind, squeezing Junmyeon close to him. Junmyeon felt himself melting, forever weak to Sehun’s hugs and whines.

 

“Maybe not hyung, but I always want you with me.” Sehun said.

 

Junmyeon groaned. “That is playing dirty, Hunnie.”

 

Sehun snuck a quick kiss against Junmyeon’s neck. “I know,” he giggled.

 

Junmyeon knew this was going to end very.poorly.