Baeksoo

You're Everything (But Sometimes Not Much of Anything)

53! Baeksoo!

-----

53. “Who crawls through someone’s window at 4am to go for ice cream?!” 

 

“Seriously, Baekhyun, what the ?” Kyungsoo says, now that he’s slightly more awake. And by slightly more he means no longer screaming in terror at the figure looming over his bed at 3 am.

Baekhyun ignores Kyungsoo’s near death related meltdown entirely, looking around Kyungsoo’s single dorm room with vague interest. “I’m hungry, let’s get ice cream.”

Kyungsoo fumbles for his glasses, because if he’s going to kill Baekhyun at least he’s going to to have the satisfaction of seeing his face. He squints at the clock. “It’s 4:01 am, you utter bastard. Where are we getting ice cream?” Kyungsoo eyes his history textbook and wonders if it’s heavy enough to knock Baekhyun out so he can go back to sleep. 

Baekhyun sighs and plops down on top of Kyungsoo’s bed. He crawls up it until he’s straddling Kyungsoo’s thighs. 

Kyungsoo does not swallow or notice how nice Baekhyun’s legs look in his PJ pants. 

“Does it matter?” Baekhyun purrs, “As long as you’re with me you’ll have fun.”

Kyungsoo falls back against his pillows. “Tell you what, you can sleep here, since I know that’s what you really want. And tomorrow I’ll take you for ice cream.”

Baekhyun grins and slides into the covers with Kyungsoo. “You’re the best friend ever!” he chirps and Kyungsoo is already regretting his life choices. But at least he’s gonna be able to sleep a few more hours.