Baeksoo 2

You're Everything (But Sometimes Not Much of Anything)
Surprised kiss for baeksoo please and thank you I have a great need for baeksoo kisses 

 

apparently i’m in accidental sequel mode i’m sorry. don’t have to have read this before hand but might help? IDK biting and Halloween costumes, PG15.

----

 

There’s nothing quite like an SM Halloween party. The alcohol flows, the only photos allowed are manager approved and tightly controlled and everyone has a great time. Kyungsoo’s having a great time with his bandmates exasperated expressions at his costume. He put make up on, he even asked his regular cordi for help! It’s a costume. He sips on his beer and scowls. Junmyeon’s costume isn’t much better. A suit and a mask. Psh. It’s the same as Kyungsoo’s essentially. He sips his beer angrier.

 

Jongdae’s costume is probably going to be uploaded to every social media site this side the world in an hour. Kyungsoo has to admit, the milk selling ahjumma look is a good one for Jongdae. He pulls it off so well. 

 

Kyungsoo’s eyes catch on Baekhyun’s, his boyfriend done up in a traditional vampire costume. The contacts really make the look and Kyungsoo feels himself flushing in a way that has nothing to with the beer and everything to do with the way Baekhyun is eyeing him while over a fake fang. Kyungsoo wants to go over and push Baekhyun down into the couch and feel the fangs against his throat but he can’t. They’d agreed to keep things on the downlow as much as possible, but times like these, when Chanyeol is being extra handsy and Baekhyun is drunk, Kyungsoo wants nothing more than to mark Baekhyun as his.

 

Baekhyun feels the same, Kyungsoo knows. He has the hickey on his inner thigh from last night to prove it. Kyungsoo lets Amber draw him into conversation then, and soon they’re laughing about nothing at all and Kyungsoo is feeling warm, tipsy and happy. Amber pauses mid laugh as someone comes up behind Kyungsoo and he doesn’t have a chance to turn around to see who it is before he feels warm breath on his neck, plastic fangs pushing into his jugular. He freezes because this definitely isn’t keeping things on the down low, but Kyungsoo- he can’t help but lean into the slight flick of tongue across his heated skin before Baekhyun’s pulling away.

 

There’s a cool smear of lipstick and teeth marks on Kyungsoo’s neck. Amber is howling at the bemused look on Kyungsoo’s face, and he lets out an internal sigh of relief that she didn’t catch on, even as he turns to glare at Baekhyun. 

 

A very drunk Baekhyun who grins as though he’s the cat that got the canary. His make up is mussed up across his mouth, and Kyungsoo wants to ruin the rest, the slight throb in his slacks letting him know just how much he enjoyed that. Impulsively, Kyungoo reaches up and yanks Baekhyun down, kisses him once on the mouth and then pushes him away. Amber doesn’t even notice, too busy now chatting with Taemin to see.

 

Baekhyun’s pleased smile makes the risk they each just took completely worth it.