Chenyeol

You're Everything (But Sometimes Not Much of Anything)

Chenyeol forehead and cheek kisses?

--------

ts not that Jongdae doesn’t give afffection to Chanyeol off stage, its just that normally they are rough housing or yelling or laughing, and its not really all that necessary. Besides, Chanyeol’s not really a cuddler, despite appearances and Jongdae would rather hug and high five than spend 10 minutes pressed up against someone else.

But Chanyeol is sick today, curled up on the couch in the dorm looking pathetic. A manager is out picking up medicine and food for the tall nerd. Jongdae’s not really on sick duty but he’s puttering around in the kitchen, trying to make a passable cup of tea and wearing a mask. Because there’s no way in hell he’s getting whatever flu Chanyeol has.  (He’s probably going to get it, because that’s what always happens, 8 guys in a dorm.)

Jongdae wanders back into the living room just in time to watch Chanyeol have a sneezing fit. He sneezes at least seven times in a row and Jongdae’s both feeling pity and trying not to laugh as Chanyeol practically knees himself in the face on the last one.

He fails and snorts at Chanyeol’s pathetic expression

“ you, Dae,” Chanyeol mumbles around his tissue.

Jongdae waits for Chanyeol to throw his tissue in the garbage next to the couch before he passes over the tea.

Chanyeol settles back in his nest of blankets with a mumbled thanks and Jongdae leans over, on a whim and kisses Chanyeol on the forehead through the mask.

“I’ll be next door if you need me, just text,” Jongdae says on his way out. He glances back at Chanyeol and flushes to see Chanyeol blow him a kiss in return.