Suyeol

You're Everything (But Sometimes Not Much of Anything)

Suyeol throat kisses?

---------

Chanyeol curls around Junmyeon as he cooks, roasting him with his body heat. The heat from the stove was enough but now Junmyeon feels like he’s not much better off than the fish he’s searing in the pan. He doesn’t exactly mind, though it is hard to cook with a barnacle on him. Its quiet in the kitchen, the sounds of their breathing syncing together as the fish sizzles. Junmyeon knows he needs to finish the rest of dinner, but moments that are quiet and peaceful with Chanyeol are so rare that he can hardly care that he’s starting to sweat from all the warmth. 

Junmyeon startles then when Chanyeol’s head moves from its place on top of his and some of the heat disappears as he bows his body down far enough to rest his chin on Junmyeon’s shoulder.

“Chanyeol, what are you–” Junmyeon starts to ask when Chanyeol mouth lands on the side of his neck.

Chanyeol hums but doesn’t answer, craning forward a little more to press a few wet kisses to his Adam’s apple. 

Junmyeon feels tingles starting in his belly as Chanyeol continues. He fumbles with the stove, moving the fish off the hot burner and flipping it off. Junmyeon turns in Chanyeol’s arms and Chanyeol pulls away, mouth tinged pink from his activities.

Junmyeon grabs Chanyeol by the collar and hauls him off to their room before Chanyeol can even start the sentence.