...6

"you hurt me, jeonghan."
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'i hate jeonghan's guts.' joshua thought. jeonghan kept bothering him, talking to him, and trying to hang out with him. no matter what joshua does to ignore the other, jeonghan always seems to fund a way to make joshua smile.

  1 month has passed. jeonghan knew he was gaining joshua's trust again. but to jeonghan's luck, he got sick and now he couldn't spend the day with joshua. once joshua found out aboht this, as if instinct he cancelled all his plans for the day to go and visit the sick boy.    "i hate you, you know that." joshua stated as he entered the room of the sick boy. looking like a mess, jeonghan chuckled at joshua's statement and sat up from his previous position.   for the rest of the day, joshua and jeonghan spent it in jeonghan's living room, chatting away as if there was no tomorrow. sipping the hot cocoa joshua made, jeonghan smiled, missing this so much, they used to do this a lot.    "what?" "oh!? nothing.." joshua eyed him and shrugged. "i have to go.." joshua stood up to leave but was pulled back by jeonghan.    "thank you for today." joshua started to stutter at his response but finally muttered a small 'no problem'. and left.         joshua hit himself as he cried. it's been days since he had last saw jeonghan, and now he's crying by himself. "i hate you, yoon jeonghan." he muttered and continued hitting himself. joshua knows he's falling in love again with the other boy. "why did you have to do this to me..?"      
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter