Seychelles

Parallel Universe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Wednesday.

The wether is gloomy, rain threatening to fall any minute.

Jimin looks at the sky. He did not want to go out today.

He thought about it a lot, how to find a proper excuse to just remain in his bed, and sleep.

University is tiring, and sometimes he just needs time to himself.

He sighs while walking to his destination. 

It’s not as if he does not want to meet Jungkook.

He is just damn tired.

 

-I’m here-

he types while sitting on a bench.

Perfectly on time.

And the other boy is, too. Hands in his pockets, wearing his usual leather jacket, he walks his way.

They hug, and it's a little awkward.

“So, where are we going, mister?”

Jungkook shrugs “Up to you, anywhere is fine. You chose a place”

They opt for a small bar with a patio on a side of the square. Without claims, not too expensive, because Jimin had not so much money to spend.

The meeting is surprisingly enjoyable. They speak about anything and everything.

Jung kook asks the other about his friends, and his family. He still remembers everyone and everything. No need to say that Jimin is utterly surprised, because he never thought the other ever cared enough to even remember these minor details after such a long time.

 

An hour or so goes by, and they decide to have a walk. 

No matter how much Jimin tries to insist to share the bill,  everything is on Jungkook. 

 

The sun is almost set, the two of them sit on the dock.

Side by side, they see rowers passing by. 

They joke, they laugh. 

Jimin looks at the other boy, more than needed.

“I miss your long hair. You know how much I liked it.” 

“So you don’t like me like this,do you?”

“You are always handsome, come on” 

Jimin does not care about praising the other so bluntly. 

He is not flirting, and he knows the other is aware of that.

They are nothing but two old friends, who once shared mutual feelings; no such emotions exist anymore.

Besides, Jimin is known for being straightforward, and when he is with Jungkook, being himself just comes so naturally.

“You know, I liked you quite a lot” he adds looking at the sun “So much that all my friend and even my mother had understood it” he chuckles, and he can hear Jungkook reacting the same way.

“I remember how I never used to study on Saturday when I was in high school…but on that weekend, when you asked me out and we went to the beach..it was Sunday, remember? Well, on that weekend I exceptionally studied the whole Saturday just to be able to meet you the day after” he is blushing, and he thinks that saying those things out loud is actually funny.

“Oh well, I’m glad you made time to see me, then” Jungkook replies, not looking at him. 

“I liked you way too much, too, actually. But you already know that right?” he adds, clearly embarrassed. 

“Yeah of course I know that” Jimin says, all full of himself, grinning.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter