Galapagos

Parallel Universe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jungkook loves Taehyung. 

They have known each other for so long he doesn’t even remember the start of it.

He is the person he shared his first kiss with, during a party in high school.

He was fifteen.

After that he has had a boyfriend for two years. 

And then he met Jimin.

He made him go crazy from the exact moment Jungkook lied his eyes on him.

So crazy he broke up with his boyfriend, for him. 

He was seventeen.

 

---

 

Jimin knows the younger has a boyfriend, yet he accepted to go out with him.

Despite Jungkook being the most charming and beautiful boy he has ever met in his life, he doesn’t want to get his hopes up because, again, the other has a boyfriend.

He rides a bus all the way to the beach, one hour and a half just to see him on a Sunday afternoon.

They chase each other on the sand, bare feet in the water, splashing each other, laughing.

And then Jimin drops it like a bomb, totally out of the blue.

“So, how is it going with…Jihoon? Was it his name?” he tries to sound casual. 

Jung kook is looking at the sea when he answers 

“We broke up”

Jimin is shocked. He didn’t see it coming.

“Why so surprised?” Jung kook asks with a chuckle

“I don’t know… You have been together for…two years, right? You know, when people are together for so long, I feel like they are gonna marry or something. Why did you break up?”

Jung kook raises his shoulders “We were not meant to be anymore, that’s all”

Jimin nods. 

He feels the younger’s eyes on him now, but he doesn’t want to look back at him.

Because he knows his flushed cheeks are already betraying him enough.

He can’t help but think that maybe, just maybe, he was the reason behind that.

But, again, he does’t want to get his hopes up.

 

---

 

Taehyung is possessive. He hates every single boy that enters Jungkook’s life.

He has been in love with the younger since the beginning, always there, waiting for his chance, but after Jungkook broke up with Jihoon and he thought his moment eventually came, Jimin just popped up, wrecking his plans.

He had hated Jihoon, but he hated Jimin even more.

So now, that the boy is back into his life, Jungkook is not going to let him know.

Jungkook thinks he is happy now. He is happy with Taehyung, with seeing him just a couple of days a month, with spending the holidays together. Taehyung makes him feel loved, without him having to give too much effort in giving back. He likes this kind of commitment, he likes the freedom it gives h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter