Meeting

Snapchat Started It All
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong is at the 8th floor garden at SBS Broadcasting Station, waiting for Taeyeon nervously. Although they have seen each other numerous times at music or award shows, they have never met or talked privately other than friendly exchanges as colleagues. Jiyong doesn't know why he is so nervous as Taeyeon is just a friend and they have talked online. But, she is THE Kim Taeyeon, who wouldn't get a little jittery around her?

"Why is she taking so long? Does she not want to meet me? I should've asked her beforehand..." Jiyong sighed and played with his fingers nervously.

Taeyeon is anxious in the elevator as she is a total introvert and doesn't have many idol friends. She is unsure what to do or say but she hopes they can have a good conversation. Taeyeon is approaching the garden's entrance as she spots Jiyong sitting on a bench with his back on her. At that moment, an idea emerged from her head and she decided to play a little prank on Jiyong and scare him from behind.

Taeyeon stealthily walked towards Jiyong, trying not to make any sounds...

"Boo!" Taeyeon shook Jiyong's shoulders as she looked at his face. Jiyong felt someone touch him and he jumped out of his seat. He was so shocked and his face looked like he saw a ghost. Taeyeon could not stop laughing as Jiyong's face was so funny.

"Oh my god hahahaha, your face!" Taeyeon exclaimed.

Jiyong tried to regain his posture as he realised it was Taeyeon. Jiyong looked at her and couldn't help but to notice Taeyeon looking as cute as ever in her outfit for Lion Heart.

"Taeyeon! I thought my heart was going to leap out of my chest!" Jiyong replied while touching his heart.

"Haish, don't exaggerate oppa, you'll be fine." 

"Next time give me a heads up Taeyeon-ah." Jiyong said while looking at Taeyeon. 

"Where's the fun in that? I'll never forget your face oppa, you were so surprised!" Taeyeon laughed as she takes in Jiyong's appearance. "Why does he look so handsome in normal clothes? He is really the fashionista." Taeyeon pondered.

"Hahaha, very funny..."

"It's all in good fun oppa, this is what friends do." Taeyeon sat on the bench.

"Yeah, I think this is the first time we are talking to each other like this." Jiyong said.

"Well, we've never gotten the chance to talk like this oppa." Taeyeon smiled at Jiyong.

"Are you performing soon? You look pretty in your outfit, I love this concept." Jiyong doesn't know why he suddenly complimented her but she does look pretty so might as well be straightforward about it.

"Yeah I am. I can't stay for long, sorry." Taeyeon blushed as she wonders whether Jiyong is flirting with her.

Jiyong and Taeyeon are both staring at their hands awkwardly as they're unsure what to say.

"I like your comeback oppa, all the songs are so good." Taeyeon looked at Jiyong.

"Thank you, I was worried the public won't enjoy it but I'm glad the reaction is better than expected. Of course, getting the seal of approval from SNSD's Taeyeon is the cherry on top."

"Hahaha, I'm nothing oppa. You're so talented producing, rapping and performing... no one can compare." 

"Don't say that! Now, you're making me feel embarrassed haha." Jiyong laughed, shyly.

Jiyong is appreciative to Taeyeon and he likes that they can talk comfortably like this. Luckily, no one else is at the garden as he doesn't want any rumours flying around.

"It's the truth."

"You're the one and only Taeyeon, your voice heals people."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter