Progress

Snapchat Started It All
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N- I'm switching to 3rd person because it's easier when they meet. ^^

SM Carpark

Kim Taeyeon just stared at her screen for a good few minutes. She is literally sat in her car at her company's carpark, staring at the notification. She can't seem to be processing what just 'diinggg' from her phone. It kept on replaying in her head...

'peaceminusone' added you as a friend!

She couldn't believe her eyes. Peaceminusone as in G-Dragon. This is her private account and only close friends know it. How would he know her username, Taeyeon asked herself. Out of everyone in the world! She wouldn't be too surprised if it was Daesung or Seungri but GD?!? 

"This is like the dating rumour all over again.. why is he popping up everywhere?!" Taeyeon said to herself.

What was really going on in Taeyeon's head was whether she should add him back. That's the big question.

But, she really has to drive back home right now.

Taeyeon & Tiffany's Apartment

Once Taeyeon got home, it was already 9pm and she hasn't even had dinner. She decided to cook her Taeng ramen and watch TV. Coincidentally, Tiffany was perfoming at Show Champion and won first place! She quickly took her phone and sent her a message.

"Fany Fany! OMG bestie, congrats!! Let's celebrate later, come home quickly~" Taeyeon texted.

After her dinner, Taeyeon started to get ready for bed. She likes to sleep early when she can because the next day will be filled with schedules again. She played some nighttime tunes and started to rewind. As always, Taeyeon has to play on her phone before bed because she is obsessed with her phone games, but she suddenly thought of that notification again. She really doesn't know whether to add him back, and she is sure Fany gave it to him and she needs to interrogate her.

"Why in the world would she give it to him but wait. Why would he want to add me anyways? Does he want to be friends? Taeyeon wondered.

Does Taeyeon want to be friends with GD? What's the harm in adding him back anyways? GD and Tiffany are friends, she can be friends with him too. 

"But Taeyeon! You have a dating rumour with him!" Taeyeon said to herself.

Then, she heard someone come back, it's probably the pink loving Tiffany.

"Hey Fany!! Congratulations~" Taeyeon excitedly said.

"Taenggggg!!! Gomawo, I really appreciate it." Tiffany replied.

"Awwww Fany, you've worked so hard! You deserve it bestie!"

"Thanks Tae! How would I survive without you really, thanks for being my best friend for more than 10 years."

Taeyeon and Tiffany knew that they had such a great friendship. They're unbreakable.

"But Fany. I have to ask you something." 

"What's this?" Taeyeon took out her phone and showed her the notification.

"Oh that Tae! GD oppa asked me for your number and I said -" Tiffany explained.

"GD wants my number? Why!? You didn't give it to him, did you."

"Of course not Tae. I gave him your snapchat instead. He seemed like he really wanted to get in touch with you. Have you added him back?"

"What.. no I haven't. I was so confused, it's unusual."

"Well Tae.. you should add him back. What's the harm?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter