Friends

Snapchat Started It All
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong is still deciding what to text back to Taeyeon. He still couldn't believe she sent the text first, I mean... It seems like she's not that type of girl who would text first. But, Jiyong liked Taeyeon was full of surprises.

"Ughhh.. What do I send??" Jiyong thought to himself.

In the end, Jiyong decided to send,

"Annyeonghaseyo Taeyeon ssi! It is kinda awkward haha. You must be wondering why I added you." 

In the meantime, Kim Taeyeon is playing her phone games again. Oh, and today she dyed her hair back to brown. Taeyeon felt like she needed a change and she missed her brown hair. Blonde just seemed a bit too idol sometimes. Today, SNSD was celebrating the May babies birthday, Sunny and Yoona. SNSD hasn't met up as a whole for what seems like the longest time and Taeyeon was glad to spend some time with her main gals. 

"Taeyeonnie, Fany told me you're friends with GD now." Hyoyeon asked.

There is no doubt Hyoyeon is a huge fan of GD. Ever since he debuted, she has been a fan of his.

"Aniyo, we're just snapchat friends." Taeyeon said.

"That's still friends! And did you text him or anything?" Sooyoung said.

"Well, I texted him last night but he still hasn't texted back.."

"Oh my god Taeng, what did you say?" Fany excitedly asked.

"Maybe he has schedules unnie, that's why he hasn't gotten the time to text back." Seohyun said.

"I said 'Annyeonghaseyo sunbaenim, Taeyeon here! Kekeke this is awkward isn't it?' Oh god, I think I texted him too quickly! He probably thinks I'm his biggest fan, I should've waited for him to text first... Taeyeon said.

"Don't worry Tae unnie! You should have the upper hand by texting him first, he's probably wondering what to text back right now." Yoona said.

And... It was like something out of a drama or some sort of magical powers but there was a buzz from Taeyeon's phone.

Right on cue, it was a message from Kwon Jiyong.

All Taeyeon could think of is how awkward this whole situation is, but she does want to become closer friends with GD because she really admires his work.

"Guys look who it is..." Taeyeon said.

"He finally replied! Unnie... what are you going to say?" Seohyun said.

"Hmm I don't know... stop pestering me, you girls!" Taeyeon replied.

Taeyeon excused herself to the bathroom because she really doesn't want all the teasing when she's texting.

"You finally replied sunbae! I almost thought you were going to ignore me..." Taeyeon replied to GD.

This time around Taeyeon doesn't have to wait for long because GD replied almost straight away...

"Why would I ever ignore the great leader of SNSD?"

"Ahahaha don't joke around sunbae, you're BIG BANG!"

"No, Taeyeon ssi, I never joke around."

OMG is GD sunbae flirting with me?!?! He's the charismatic lead

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter