Beginnings

Snapchat Started It All
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TAEYEON

Schedules, schedules and more schedules. That's what my life is made out of really. I'm busy 24/7 and I don't have the time to do anything I want. After a whole day of schedules, the only thing I want to do is to go to sleep. My life is pretty boring to be honest despite being SNSD's leader. I finally got some free time but I'm a homebody, I like to stay at home and relax. We all think celebrities have huge parties and gatherings all the time, but we don't. We're all human too.

"Hey Tae!" Tiffany, my best friend shouted. I'm close with all of SNSD but I would say I'm the closest with Tiffany. I've known her for years.

"Yeah, what?" I said.

"Can you come and critique my performance?"

"Sure, Fany." 

Tiffany is having her solo debut soon and I'm so happy and excited for her. Her song is so catchy and so good, I know she will do well. Having past experience with my solo last year, I've been giving her alot of advice. I'm so thankful for all the SONES for my well received debut last year, I even won Best Female Artist at MAMA! My fans are so amazing, without them, we won't be the Girls' Generation we are today.

"Don't be so nervous Fany, just let loose and dance. Your song is called I Just Wanna Dance anyways." I said.

"Ughhh I know! I don't know why I'm so nervous, it's not like I've never been on stage before!"

Fany worked really hard for her solo. We all know she's not the best dancer but she went for a pop dance song and worked her off. Countless nights just practicing the choreography, I'm so proud of her.

"Let's stop for a bit Tae, I need a break." She said

"Ok, so what's up with life?"

I haven't had a real chat with Fany for so long because we've been so busy. It's nice to just talk to her.

"Not much.. just been so busy with the solo. Anyways, did you see what was on the news?"

"No.. what happened? I don't like to go on the news, you know that." I said.

I've been avoiding going on the news for a while now after the huge scandal. The hate was too much to handle so I just stopped going on it.

"But, it was so interesting Tae, I don't know how it came up but it did."

"What is it Fany? Get to the point." 

"Well... I didn't know you were having a thing with Jiyong oppa."

"Jiyong op - WHAT!?! G-Dragon?! I have no connections with him whatsoever. We only greet eachother at shows, how did this come about?" I said.

I have seriously got no connections with GD. He's my sunbae and we've only greeted eachother. I've never even had a conversation with him and he's in the rival company. Where would a dating rumour come from? Gosh.. there were really all kinds of people out there.

"I don't know Tae, someone posted a post on Pann that a top girl group member and a top boy group member are dating."

"Oh gosh.. the CEO won't be happy but I didn't do anything anyways. It's all fake - but wait.. why are you calling him Jiyong oppa?" I asked.

"I met him last time at a launch and we decided to drop the formalities. Why Tae? You jealous?"

"No way Fany, never in a million years. We're polar opposites."

"Well we all know the famous saying of opposites attract."

"HA HA HA, get back to practice!"

"Woah, don't need to g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter