Inkigayo

Snapchat Started It All
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Finally, it is SNSD's long-awaited comeback with Lion Heart and You Think. Taeyeon is exhausted from the countless late-nights preparing for the comeback but she is so excited to finally perform for her fans. Today, SNSD is having their comeback stage at Inkigayo and many groups that debuted in similar years are performing as well. Coincidentally, BIGBANG's G-Dragon and T.O.P are also performing their newest single, Zutter.

The SNSD members are getting their hair and makeup ready at the salon while Taeyeon is being teased about her newfound friendship with Jiyong. 

"Taeng unnie, do you know GD sunbae is performing today too?" Seohyun asked while getting her hair done.

"Oh my god, talking about GD again?!?! Can we talk about something else please?" Taeyeon insisted.

"Whyyy Taengoo, are you shy??" Tiffany teased from the opposite side of the room.

"No of course not, it's just a casual friendship." 

Taeyeon is so tired of her members asking about Jiyong all the time, can't they understand they're just friends? Moreover, Taeyeon and Jiyong have barely talked in the past few weeks as they were both busy preparing for their comebacks. Just some friendly exchanges and 'how are you's'.

"Well, both of you are meeting for the first time after becoming friends, you will talk to him right?" Sunny asked.

"We'll see... it will be so hectic and we're still kinda awkward..." Taeyeon looks around the room.

"You guys are friends, you'll be fine!" Hyoyeon exclaimed.

Taeyeon is feeling a little nervous to meet Jiyong after becoming friends as online and offline can be very different. "What if we don't get along and have nothing to talk about? It will be so uncomfortable, ahhh!" Taeyeon pondered.

"Anyways... I hope we can all perform safely today and for no one to get injured. Let's show our fans an amazing performance and do our best." Taeyeon changed the topic of conversation.

In a chorus of yes's and hwaiting's, SNSD is ready to head to Inkigayo for their comeback stage.

Meanwhile, GD and T.O.P are inside their waiting room at Inkigayo. With SNSD and Wonder Girls performing as well, it is a blast from the past and GD and T.O.P are excited to meet their old friends. Specifically, Jiyong is looking forward to finally meet Taeyeon and he hopes they can become closer friends as they haven't been talking much lately. As GD and T.O.P are the most sunbae of the lineup, they will be performing last and they have more downtime to kill. Jiyong decided he had to find Taeyeon to talk to her and wish her good luck.

"Hyung, I'll be going off for a bit." Jiyong walked off.

"Oooo Kwon Jiyong, are you going to find your girl?" T.O.P asked.

"She is not my girl, hyung! And no, I'm just going out for some fresh air... need to refresh my mind before performing yknow." 

"If you say so... everyone here knows how whipped you are." 

Although Jiyong wants to keep their friendship on the down-low, he can't help but talk about Taeyeon to s and staff. He hasn't made an idol friend in a while and he is happy to have someone similar to talk to.

"Shhh lower down your voice hyung, we are in Inkigayo with idols and staff, I don't want another scandal." Jiyong declared.

"Okok calm down. Have fun!" 

Jiyong rolled his eyes as he exited the waiting room. The members are always teasing him about Taeyeon. Not that he hates it... but he doesn't want to harm their friendship and let rumours fly around. Jiyong likes talking to Taeyeon and he doesn't want to hurt her with gossip and scandals. He ho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter