Chapter 8

방탄소년단 8th Member?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The bright ray of the sun peirced through every window of the house and Jamie found herself wondering as to why it is as peace and awfully quiet. Hair sticking out everywhere, over size t-shirt and slightly long pajamas, she leisurely roam around and discovered that even the staffs aren't around either.

*Did they go somewhere?* She thought and directly went to the kitchen to refresh her dry throat. Opening the fridge, there it was, a perfectly untouched cake with a "Congratulations Jimin-ah!" written on top of it. She bit her lip and remembered that they were supposedly celebrate her comeback. She immediately took her phone and dialed her manager.

"Oppa, do they have a schedule?"

Guilt was overwhelmingly drowning her thoughts. The boys are sincerely trying to be close to her but she turn them down. Jamie wanted to cry. She was never used to this kind of feeling.

"They have an early schedule at Incheon right now and probably they'd be back tomorrow or the next day. And by the way, you're free today. And also the staff took an early leave for a day off since the boys have schedule." Her manager said on the other line.

It was hard for Jamie, she never wanted to disappoint them and for some reason she was afraid to face them. 

Jamie told her manager that she too will have a day off and ended the call. She dialed another number. 

"Where are you?" She asked casually.

"Yah! What's with the sour mood?"

"Yerin-ah, can I drop by your house today? I need a nice slap right now." Jamie said bitterly.

Yerin was silent for a few seconds. She knows something is wrong with her friend and she definitely needs her right now. 

"No, come to our favorite cafe near the company. I'll wait for you Park Jimin! Okay!" And the line was cut.

 At the XXXX Cafe, Yerin was patiently waiting for Jimin when she spotted a group of people which she recognize as Twice members, Jihyo, Mina and Dahyun. They were seriously dragging so much attention. Good thing Jimin called her because she's irritated by the sudden wave of people coming in the cafe.

"Where the heck are you? We should go somewhere else. It's kinda crowded here." 

She walked her way out very slowly and accidentaly overheard Mina. "Yeah, definitely. I can't believe block b is close with her. First was Bangtan and now Block B. Wahhhh Park Jimin is really something."

Although Mina doesn't sound mean when she said that but it was different to Yerin. It was guys that was involving again to Jimin, so she was sensitive about it.

"I know right, the members even went to the company just for her." Jihyo added. 

Yerin had enough of what she heard. 

Jimin called her that she arrived at their favorite ice cream parlor that was a few blocks from the cafe so in the speed light, she took a cab and told Jimin that she'll be a little late.

She called Wooyoung and asked if the Block B members did really went to the company and he confirmed it saying that the members was there to meet JYP because of a collaboration project with 2pm. "Stupid, rumors. Why do they need to involve Jimin again." She sighed. All those nonsense are getting on her nerves. 

Good thing the ice cream parlor doesn't have yet many costumers so Yerin quickly notice her friend sitting near the window and looking outside with a blank face.

"What happened?" Yerin took the opposite chair.

Jamie wasn't surprised, she's used to Yerin's odd behavior.

"I screwed up big time, Yerin. The oppa's hate me." She mumbled and sighed.

 Yerin remained silent.

"They tried to celebrate my upcoming comeback and i ditched them. I wasn't aware of the time because block b oppa's was there. I'm so stupid. I even made a promise to Jin oppa." And sighed again.

As a friend, Yerin didn't utter a single word. 

"What do i do?" Jamie glance at Yerin.

She too was afraid of whather friend will say.

"It' simple. You say sorry." Jamie blinked with her doe eyes. "Look, if you explain to them what really happened they would truly understand it. Do you want me to talk to Namjoon?"

Jamie panicked. "No! It's okay. I'll apologize to them personally." Yerin smiled.

"That's better. Although your awkward dealing with this kinds of things, i know you can do it."

 "YAH!"

And with that Jamie automatically went back to her old bubbly self.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 The boys of seventeen just finished their last leg of fanmeet and was lounging around their dorm. They were given a week of vacation as a reward for their hardwork.

Vernon was so focus on his phone and it made s suspicious.

"Who are texting Hansolie?" Seokmin asked.

He looked at Seokmin still smilling. 

"Look hyung."

Seokmin squinted his eyes.

It was a text from Eric Nam.

*Vernonie, Jiminie is looking for a rapper to feature on her album? Are you interested?*

"Woah, is she releasing an album?" Seokmin asked.

"Yeah. Eric hyung said Jimin was also surprised about the sudden change of plans." 

Upon hearing Jimin's name, Mingyu immedietly -in.

"Jimin's looking for a rapper? Should we audition for it?" He said excitedly.

The 2 eyed him weirdly.

"As if Jimin wanted us to feature." Seokmin said.

"Yah, you're not a rapper." Vernon slap Seokmin's thigh.

"But Hansolie, what will you say to Eric hyung? Are you going to say yes?" Mingyu asked him.

Vernon didn't think twice and nodded to his hyung. "She's a friend. A special friend."

Seokmin and Mingyu both smacked him. "YAH! WHAT DO YOU MEAN SPECIAL?" 

Vernon who couldn't complain because they are older, again nodded and told them they got the wrong idea. "Shi---"

"Hansol your mouth." Jisoo warned who was on the kitchen reading some book.

"Aish. Special friend just like you guys. She's different you know. Not to girly. She's the could-ride-on-our-jokes-without-being-offended kind of friend." He explained. "Get it."

Both of them nodded.

"Do you think Jimin would ask a member of bts sunbaenims?" Mingyu voiced.

Vernon think for a second. "Now that you mention it hyung."

Seokmin who was now eating a box of cereal. "She'd probably asked either Rapmon sunbaenim, Suga sunbaenim or J-hope sunbaenim since they're great rappers and doing that reality show with her."

Mingyu agreed.

"I don't  think so. Jun of Ukiss told Gyujin that Jimin was so awkward with them." Seokmin said.

For some reason, all the 97liners from different groups are getting pretty closed these days.

Jeonghan who has cat instincts heard all their conversation. He texted Wonwoo and told him everything.

Currently, Wonwoo was with Jihoon at an ice cream parlor to relax when he received Jeonghan's text message.

He furrowed. Jihoon noticed it.

"What's wrong?" He asked. Wonwoo place his phone at Jihoon's face. "Hmmm." He eyed Wonwoo cautiously. "Are you interested?"

Wonwoo sighed. He wanted too but his gut feeling says the otherwise. They're not even close in the first place.

"I think you should befriend her. Why ask Hansol?"

Jihoon's suggestion was tempting but, "I think not. I'd rather get her on my own special way." He said seriously.

Jihoon was not anymore surprised. All of them knows that Wonwoo has kinda have a 'thing' to Park Jimin ever since that day. 

 

"I already said this twice at the rehearsal but his voice is really...good." The youngest host of after school club said with full of admiration.

"Wahhhh. Thank you so much." He bowed politely.

Seeing her bubbly and sweet smile, his heart melted immediately.

 

And Jihoon did not bother to react on his statement because he knows he really mean it.

 A few minutes later a familiar girl with short brown hair entered and was rushing to another girl sitting alone near the window. His eyes followed the figure and was surprised to see Park Jimin.

Jihoon peered at his shoulder were Wonwoo was so focused at looking. He then grin when he saw the most outgoing girl idol in the whole kpop world.

"Wanna greet them?" Jihoon asked. The girls of 15& are still sunbaenims so it's proper courtesy to greet them.Wonwoo clicked his tongue.

"Will you not be shy?" He teased the younger. Jihoon kicked his shin and blushed heavily.

"We should just let them be. I think their here to also rela

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter