Father

Sweet Facade

Warning: mild violence

 

The night always seems to feel cold when Jinwoo is outside as if mirroring his existence. Jinwoo was conscious that he impulsively went out without having a clear idea of exactly where he was going and started doubting his decision. He had to go to the source, he had someone to find, he needed answers. He needed Mino. It might be stupid to find him, he knew already. Someone he originally wanted to toy with ended toying with him instead, what a weakling. It never had happened to him before. Never, but he always win and nothing was over before he said so.
He walked past a blue Lamborghini and admired the design. He knew he could easily break into the automated system and well that's exactly what he did, although he lacked practice and it took him longer than usual, highly technological cars are always fun to crack. Time was ticking in his head and he was just getting more frustrated as he started the engine with agility. He pressed on the engine brutally hands firm on the steering wheel , it didnt take him long with a couple burning of the red light and excessive speeding that he reached a familiar bar that he knew he could make people spit the information he needed. He picked up the metal rod he had obtained from the back seat and rapidly walked towards the place rod tight on his hands.
"Hey isnt that!" Someone started when he saw him but was cut out faster than he had expected feeling Jinwoo's aura. Music loud and remixes were playing as Jinwoo walked straight and delicately to a table on the side as if hunting his prey, everyone around him stole a glance except for that table that was laughing, drinking and playing cards. Jinwoo gracefully raised his hands and hit on the table with his heavy rod sending the cards and glasses flying. The men stop laughing to look at him startled.
"Holy crap Jinwoo!" Kang Seungyoon that was seating at the table raised his voice stunned.
"Just let him be he is having a fit " Taehyun said crossing his feet.
The other  man just stood up upset glaring at Jinwoo who glared back menacingly.
"Where?" Jinwoo only said at which Taehyun pointed with his chin.
"Hey be careful, you know how they are and we cant do anything " Seungyoon muttered picking his cards on the floor.
"Thanx but I honestly dont care anymore" Jinwoo outered walking heavily towards the back entering another room.
"Oi Jinwoo you came!" A middle age guy with an expensive and ugly green vest said seating around a table with a few people.
"Where is Mino?"
" arent you going to greet us young master?"  Another man with a black leather hat said
Jinwoo approached still gripping his rod.
"He is trying to look scary guys haha" the green vest man said.
"Hey if you got time to joke around might as well spill the tea" Jinwoo said kicking the chair under the guy to make him fall on the ground to his surprise.
"Lets not fight now" some other tall guy said with a villain grin on his face.
"Why dont you sit down with us you are agitated" the same man said to which Jinwoo sat down taking in a deep breath and massaging his temple.  
"I heard you came to the banquet earlier this week" the man that was on the floor said fixing his clothes
"What of it"
" We havent see you for years"
"And What does it matter to you?" Jinwoo said harshly
"Isn't it for that guy?" The hat man questioned spitting his words.
Jinwoo didnt say a word until he lowered his head. "Where is he" he asked again angrily.
"Who knows he could be dead" the hat man continued. Jinwoo moved quickly and pulled out a small pocket knife targeting the man's hands but purposely missed to have it stabbed between the others fingers.
"Wah what the hell!" The man screamed.
By then 4 man were already handling Jinwoo to which Jinwoo swung his rod towards them making them back away.
"Hey now, I see you are still aggressive young master, cant believe such a good man like your dad got stuck with some delinquent " the taller one said pointing a gun at Jinwoo.
"And you guys are just a bunch of Murderers and liars! " Jinwoo yelled.
"Dont say it like that ...i know you are angry that your dad gave you the nasty job" The man continued.
"While he is there earning the respect of a city and sipping his wine on some throne no one knows of what he has been doing!" Jinwoo said clenching his fists before swinging hardly on the man's face making him almost fly backward and not realizing that someone had stabbed him on his left side and knocking him down.
"Dammit..."
The last thing he saw were familiar black shoes and a recognizable voice in the distance

--

"Hey wake up " he heard
"Mino..." he muttered
"Haha the red serpent is so pitiful now" another voice echoed
Before he had time to take in the situation he was submerged with water and abruptly opened his eyes and coughing as he saw 2 people holding a big bucket that probably contained the water. He jolted up only to be greeted by pain on his sides.
"Son" Someone from the shadow said.
"Father" Jinwoo let out seeing the face coming out of the shadow. The face of a common man that had an evil aura.
"I heard you got soft these days Son" The man looked at him with a disdain no child should ever have to be look at.
He felt pitiful infront of his father and could barely muster his courage.
Jinwoo could only lower his eyes and touch his wounds.
"Whatever... Did you know that that agent infiltrated us like this and I trusted him all this time?" The man continued leaning towards Jinwoo who didnt respond.
"You know the punishment right?" The spiteful man said pulling Jinwoo's hair to make him look at him leather gloves in his hands. “I need all of you to leave us alone” the stern man admonished to his subordinates. Jinwoo pushed his head back abruptly and used that moment this father was talking to knock his head against the older man’s nose, making him let go of Jinwoo’s hair and tumbling a few step away covering his nose. The subordinates began to move towards Jinwoo pointing at him with their guns when  his Father halted them with his hands. “Mino, bring me to him” Jinwoo outerred. The man nodded to one of his subordinate that disappeared in the dark.

“You know already what happens to traitor and you already know we can’t let an agent leave and expose our little business right Jinwoo?, Im not even sure I can trust you when you’ve been associating with such a man..”

“what are you trying to say...Father?”

“who are you calling a father like that? I only took you in” the older man cackled as the man that had disappeared in the shadow came with Mino tied to a rolling chair, unconscious, head rolling to one side. Jinwoo gasp while trying to stay calm seeing the other’s shirt smeared with blood stains. “what did you do to him?” Jinwoo stuttered clenching his fist, hating the man facing him.

“no the real question is what will you do to him?” The man said raising a finger.

Jinwoo wanted to deny what was happening, he wanted to deny what was going to happen and what should and should not happen.

“Ill give you your freedom Jinwoo… but for the price of one last job” The gloved man said pointing his gun at Mino.

“stop!” he shouted wincing in pain as he ran towards Mino’s side. “dont freaking touch him!” he covered Mino with his body, with everyone still pointing at them.

“I thought freedom was all that you wanted? You can have this freedom if you pay and the merchandise is riiight infront of you”, his father said smirking showing the man’s surprisingly straight pair of teeth.

Freedom, yes he had sought to be free, free from everyone, free from his fate, free to start a new life where he would live better, a life where possessions and money were not the most important and where he didn't have to constantly run away, but Jinwoo knew that it might be too late for him, how can he ever be free? He would have to erase his memories too. Before knowing Mino, Jinwoo would have complied without a word and with no mercy. But now how can he be free? He was not entitled to…. Not without Mino.

“you know if you dont do it we could always sell him… he is a healthy young man and we are missing some donors  nowadays” the serpent like man said.

"I wont allow that..." Jinwoo who was boiling with anger said "I would never allow that!"

The man looked at someone behind him nodding then turning away. Jinwoo was confused and didnt realised he was already pressed on the floor.

"Do you like Romeo and Juliet?" one of the guy that was pushing him painfully against the concrete asked wretchedly.

Jinwoo didnt outter a word and only tried to focus on Mino who started faintly mumbling low sounds.

He had said before leaving that he would put an end to this but look at him now, he felt miserable he had failed and was the one who would be ended, not even able to do anything for Mino.

................

 

 

 

 

 

---------------/------------------/

Hello everyone! how are things going? I hope you enjoyed the lastest chapter :) Please kindly or hashfully comment your thoughts, sometimes it might help me get inspired!!!!

sorry for any spelling or structure errors (T.T) 

This is probably not what some may have expected (>.<) but I just realise I have crime in my tags but the criminal actions were being too tardy lol so there they are.

If there are still confusions let me know :)))))