Anesthetics

Sweet Facade




 

Doctor Kim! Snap out of it!"

Jinwoo's hands trembled as he was holding the scalpel terrified of the excessive bleeding.
"Doctor we are losing him!"
"Get Doctor Kim out of here call someone else!"
Jinwoo ran out to empty his stomach in the male bathroom. Coming out he was still nauseous and his father was waiting for him followed by Seunghoon his head low.
"Father..."
Before he had the time to continue his father's palms went crashing with a dry sound against his cheeks. Jinwoo clenched his fist "Im sorry father please give me another chance" Jinwoo had pleaded reaching to grab the man's hands but his father had raised his hand to slap him again. "Seunghoon, my cane"
Seunghoon hesitated before passing the man his cane and hitting Jinwoo's legs with them.
"You useless bastard you brought shame into the family! To me! You are degraded, go hang out with those thugs instead"
Jinwoo had his head low trying to sustain the pain in his legs.
"P...please please I don't want to go there, I don’t want to that job"
His father raised the cane to hit his side this time to which he fell on the floor at his father's black shoes. 'Please' he kept begging but the man was on his way out.
"And Seunghoon....you make sure he does his job"
Seunghoon's eyes widen for a second before he nodded "yes sir".

Seunghoon held him from under his arms to help him stand up. “Hey don't be too sad….where you will be you will have more power than you had here, where is your tough attitude?” Seunghoon told him patting his back. Jinwoo nodded following Seunghoon with a new darker emotion in his eyes.

 

.

.

.

Ah Seunghoon…..Sorry

.

.

.

He saw two silhouettes in a corner whispering to one another. He couldn't identify them but they were two tall.

“Those idiots really thought they could do this alone”.

He wasn't certain but it seems like a very familiar voice….. Taehyun ?

“Thank you for your cooperation”

Followed with what seemed to be Seunghoon's voice?

.

.

.

“ Jinwoo are you okay?” He heard as he painfully opened his eyes to be greeted with a blinding light he hadn't seen for far too long.

“Mino!”. He tried to touch that was talking to him but his left hand was binded with heavy metal hand cuff .

“I'm sorry but….you have been put under arrest…”

Mino stood before him head wrapped with bandages and another arm wrapped in similar ways.

“Are you...okay?” Jinwoo asked him.

“Please don't worry about me...I promise I'll get you out of here” Mino said caressing Jinwoo's cheeks. “ were Seunghoon and Taehyun here earlier?” Jinwoo asked him.

“2 days ago. It’s thanks to them we are alive today” Mino smiled, his eyes glossy and tears threatening to fall. He leaned closer hands shaking as they found Jinwoo’s “I was so scared I would lose you”. Jinwoo kissed the tears by Mino face as he smelled the nice calming scent of his hair. “Don't be a baby I like it when you smile” Jinwoo told him bringing a colorful blush to Mino's tan and beautiful face.

“there are guards outside so be careful” Mino said slipping a sharp object to Jinwoo's palms before standing straight and leaving.

Jinwoo did wonder how Taehyun and Seunghoon became close enough to go on ‘missions’ together. Ah he had forgot to ask for his father too but he would rather never think about it. Jinwoo chuckled a bit thinking about only one arm was handcuffed which made it easier for him to free himself especially with the small key that Mino had slip in his hands.

That night a nurse came into his room, mask by their mouths and hospital cap secure, with gloves stuck to their fingers. But Jinwoo would be ready if that person was to make a move on him.  

“Jinwoo it’s me” the nurse said lowering the mouth mask to show Seunghoon smiling down at him. “You are looking good Hyung”. Jinwoo rolled his eyes relaxing his muscles “if by good you mean handicapped then ya I’m looking more than good” . Seunghoon lowered his eyes “I’m sorry I couldn’t come sooner Boss” he said voice softer. Jinwoo smiled at him kindly “I am the one who told you not to interfere, I went there ready to lose my life, I should be sorry to you for causing problems” Jinwoo responded. Seunghoon cringed thinking of his boss sappy words but then took a serious tone. “Mino and I have a plan to get you out of there...for tomorrow morning….it might be dangerous though”. Jinwoo curiously tilted his head furrowing his brows “I’m listening”. Seunghoon took a deep breath breath and began to explain the plan. “Remember that anesthetic that temporarily puts you medically in a….’dead’ state?”. Jinwoo knew exactly what was coming, he had used it before on patients and he knew the dangers of it. “Let’s do it” Jinwoo responded not planning on backing down.

.

.

.

.

"Yes I’m bringing the patient " Mino said through his phone while pulling Jinwoo's bed with him under the covers and passing the guards who looked at them suspiciously. Mino lowered his head hoping they wouldn't see the sweat on his neck.
A nurse that was sitting with a patient looked at them "oh Doctor...is he?"
Mino responded with a quick nod "I’m bringing him to the morgue you can stay put" and continued along the colorless corridor towards the elevator to find the person he was meant to meet.
"Seunghoon..."
"Hello again Mino, let's hurry and put him on the wheelchair"
"Roger"
The elevator door opened on the top level and Seunghoon was now pushing the wheelchair with a mask Jinwoo at it's seat leaving the stretcher in the elevator.
"Let’s go we have no time the helicopter is leaving" Mino said leading the way at a fast pace.
"For a person who had a few broken ribs bones you are pretty lively" Seunghoon said chuckling.
"You do know they mostly drugged me..."
"Sorry about that ...but Ill say it was mostly Jinwoo's idea to start using drugs and reducing on brute force..."
"Guess i'll have to thank him for the vomitting and not having my two legs and two arms rip or broken" Mino responded slightly smiling as he helped Seunghoon bring the wheelchair up the staircase.

They got up to the top floor on the roof seeing that the helicopter’s propellers had already started making a loud noise mix with the wind that ruffled their clothes. They transported Jinwoo into the helicopter and buckled him as he was still under the effects of the anesthetics, to finally depart from the roof. A couple of men ran towards them and held their fire guns, starting to shoot and yell at them but it was already too late.

.

.

Jinwoo woke up weakly trying to coordinate his lambs around as a tired Mino was leaning into him, chest rising and falling slowly. He looked around to see Seunghoon and Taehyun looking at something in one of their cell phones. “I never knew you guys were so close..” Jinwoo asked them as they turned surprised. Taehyun cleared his throat smirking “Wondering how I seduced your guard do-” he started before Seunghoon hitted his arm. “Ouch dammit! why” Taehyun asked Seunghoon looking at him side ways. “What did I already tell you?” Seunghoon said rolling his eyes. “Anyway, me and this guy ended up like that..” Seunghoon told Jinwoo that couldn’t believe his eyes as Taehyun was rubbing Seunghoon’s arm. Taehyun grimaces at Jinwoo. “Sorry guess he is mine now Jinwoo and I signed the stupid thing”. The only thing Jinwoo could hope is that they make each other happy.

“great...Seunghoon must have made you do it...also what happened to him” Jinwoo asked referring to his father.

“We don’t know….the place burned down but he had already escaped”. Seunghoon lowered his eyes. Jinwoo felt the dread of this never ending situation.

“But don’t worry too much….a warrant has been put on his head in the black market, he is screwed and the state too. Your Mino here worked hard! once he is found, he will be done for”  smiled Taehyun winking at him.

The pilot of the helicopter finally spoke to them after being quiet “hey guys not trying to ruin the fun but where exactly are we going?”. Jinwoo’s eyes sparkled in excitement “Kang Seungyoon! you are alive!”.

“Seriously after breaking a table and giving me the scare of my life you sound healthy!”

“You know I wasn’t myself back then…”

“I know, don’t worry Jinwoo-ya”

“ah for where we are going ...I have a house in Kyoto” Jinwoo smiled running a hand through Mino’s soft hair.



 

------------/-----------------/----------------/-------------------/------------------/-----------------/

Thank you very very much for reading (^w^) It was a long journey (just because my updates are long …*cries*)

Please follow me in my other stories I’m preparing :) not sure if the next one will be a Songkim, a 2seung, Kangnam, Jinyoon, or a Minyoon I do have plots for all.

Anyway there might be some extra chapters coming just to show what happened before with Jinhoon or inside the personal life of Songkim or just more lol ~

p.s if there is more it might just be darker content lol
 p.s.s Please tell me what you think with a little comment ^w^