Romeo and Juliet

Sweet Facade

 

Green, Red, Green, Red…. When these two colors are mix with each other the result is a dried blood yellow brown.
.
.
.
He was sitting back to back with someone. Hands and legs tied tightly with a rope. He tried to move around to only fail and be shot by a sharp pain.
"Oh so you are awake? You lost a lot of blood so don’t move too much "
The one behind reached to hold his hands which he resisted but eventually gave up on.
"I hate you so why are you touching me Mino?" Jinwoo spited his words knowing that he meant the opposite. He was glad the other was still alive.
"Look i'm sorry I had to"
Jinwoo's chest clenched feeling betrayed. Why was he upset when he had no right, he had made a living out of making people feel the same after all.
"I just don't get you....going so low for such a man I'm disappointed " Jinwoo said coldly fighting the urges to hold Mino in his arms despite the tightly knotted ropes that were in their way.
"I did it for my family and...you Jinwoo" Mino said quietly to which Jinwoo chuckled mockingly "Don't make me laugh your plan completely failed". Before Mino had time to replied a man in leather gloves walked in holding a book that read 'Romeo and Juliet'.

“In the story Romeo killed himself thinking Julier died while she wasn't…..what a fool” the man said chuckling.

“You know he reminds me of you Jinwoo….stupid enough to fall enough and ending up dying” The man said circling the both of them.

Mino raised his head to defy the man. “You are wrong Sir….” he said from his deep voice “Wouldnt that mean I’m Juliet?”

The man only turned the page “ Juliet is a smart one making Romeo lower his guards, you were very useful Mino thank you” he laughed.

Mino clicked his tongue lowering his head “That's not it, What makes you think we are dead...”

The man seemed excited “ Here is our scenario! two lovers involved in a double suicide as they were drunk , and we will take care of the dying part” an evil smirk escaped the man. Jinwoo was listening head lowered and disgust in his heart, not believing he ever worked with these men.

“ I guess that's retribution for all my sins...but Mino doesn't deserve this…please hyung” he tried

The man hesitated for a moment “aren't you the one who had the idea of the no pleading policy? And since when do you call me hyung?haha good try green snake”

Mino turned to him a pained expression on his face “sorry I caused all this….you...you shouldn't have come and just left me to deal with this….you are so stupid”

The man looked amused and clapped his hands “ exactly!!! Jinwoo you should have just stayed home, you are so easy to sway haha but if you did there would have been no fun!” .

Mino suddenly stood up, the ties loose between his arms and feet and before the man had time to ask ‘how’, the strong fist of Mino’s came crashing on his jaws, dropping the book he was holding and surprising Jinwoo who was still fighting with his own.

“I found a piece of glass..” Mino said coming to untie Jinwoo.

“I’ll….I’ll hold him back so..” Mino started.

“ I need to do something….just...just be careful….please” Jinwoo said holding the hem of Mino’s shirt, strong expression on his face to hide the emotion.

“..ya...I’ll be careful you have to too”

Jinwoo nodded and ran out, seeing that the man had came to his senses and started to fight with Mino.
 


Jinwoo had his revolver pointed at his father clouded by his own madness his fingers were trembling on the trigger. Intense eyes not leaving the man crouched on the floor defying him to pull. Jinwoo approached him hiding the hesitation in his feet telling himself the world would be a better place without the rat like man.

“Jinwoo don't! Don't be like him!” Mino screamed appearing at the entrance holding his left arm.

Jinwoo was keeping his hands from trembling as his fingers wrapped so tightly around his weapon his hands was hurting. He failed to see someone behind Mino and only saw him too late

“ Mino watch out!” he screamed as his revolver was taken away and he was shot in his legs, he fell face to face with Mino’s limp body as both of their bloods was were accumulating on the dark ground.

“You said you would be careful….”

“put them in the car” he heard

.

.

.

There was the liquid of several bottles dripping on them, the smell of alcohol strong.

.

.

.

There was Jinwoo looking to his right and seeing an unconscious Mino.

.

.

.

There was motorise movement then the cold hand of the man sitting next to him sliding on top of his.

.

.

.

There was warm tears blinding him and faint ‘I love you”s.

.

.

.

Until there was real water submerging them with a suffocating impact

.

.

.

Jinwoo tried to come his senses when he unbuckled himself and Mino trying to open the car’s door but failing and moving to hit the window on Mino’s side with his feet in an attempt to break it, the pain in his legs stronger the before cutting his breath. Mino with faint consciousness also starting to kick the window with stronger strength from his legs.

“Mino hold your breath”.

The water didn't take long before penetrating the whole car cutting their oxygen short.

He tried to push Mino out his energy already leaving him and body aching. Mino turned to hold onto his fingers trying to pull him out of the car but Jinwoo had already made his choice. He would stay. Mino looked surprised to see not see Jinwoo fighting to get out, the water turning pink around them. Mino held Jinwoo’s hands with an even stronger hold as the older one was fighting to let go of the other’s hands signaling him to let go and save himself.

.

.

.

It didn’t take long until Jinwoo went on another round of unconsciousness and this time it might be his last time. He didn't see but felt the soft kiss of Mino on his forehead. He too had decided to stay. Maybe they were not that different from Romeo and Juliet, but with two Romeo's.

.

.

.

--------/--------------------/--------------------------/-------------------------/

 

Hello! Happy Holidays :)

Sorry again for those super extra late uploads *sigh* BUT it is the holidays and I'm planning on working on more fics ( I hope)

I  ver very very much hope that it was an enjoyable chapter for you !!!!! seriously comment your thoughts and opinion you know to let me know how it was :)

P.S: I was goint to continue it but I'll just leave that cliff hanger here just cause

P.S.S : Oh and prayer circle the next chapter comes this week lol

P.S.S.S: very little editing so I'll have to go over it again