"Do You Drink?"

Sweet Facade


Jinwoo and Seunghoon were sitting at a cafe on the opposite side of where Jinwoo worked in a private area.
"Did you receive it?" Seunghoon asked
"Ya..." Jinwoo responded crossing his legs.
"My whereabouts are travelling faster than I anticipated I thought I would be good for another 2 months" he continued.
"That's problematic....it's too early to flee, should I take care of them ?" Seunghoon asked.
"You should have already been on it" Jinwoo responded taking a sip of his dark coffee.  
"..yes....What do you think they want this time?"
"Its a warning. Something big is coming and we won't be able to ignore it anymore"
"Damn it..."
"Have you been tracking Taehyun?"
"Ya he was last seen in Busan at 7am today at a drugstore ..Mhmm what is he planning..."
"There is no way to know at this point let's just hope he stays out of trouble" Jinwoo replied.
Seunghoon cleared his throat.
"I was curious about the lamb that you mentioned last time.."
"Always Curious...What about it?"
"It's kinda weird"
"What?"
"Dont you always say you can't trust anyone?"
"Don't get me wrong I don't" Jinwoo didn't raise his eyes to look at Seunghoon.
Seunghoon extended his long legs and stretched his arms.
"Have you been training?" Jinwoo asked him.
"I have to"
"Mhmm You have a girlfriend?"
Jinwoo's question was unexpected.
"Uh...No"
"If you are in this business love affairs could be dangerous .... "
"I know...Same goes for you"
Jinwoo glared at him.
"Possibly" He said stirring a coffee that he didn't add anything to.
Jinwoo looked at his watch letting out a sigh.
"Stay alert Seunghoon" Jinwoo said before leaving.
------

-oh Jinwoo-ssi You came! . One of the female coworker said seeing Jinwoo arrived at the bar. From what he remembered her name was Lee Ji Eun.  A small girl that Could be considered cute.
- ah yes I'm glad I came. Jinwoo said scanning the room to see exactly who he wanted to see laughing at the back with fellow co workers.
Although his co workers tried to throw a party for him he had refused but he would not miss Mino's party.
Jinwoo tactically valse through a body of people to sit the closest to Mino. Unfortunately 2 people were in between them. Actually Ji Eun was getting quite close to Mino, it was so obvious the only person that probably hadn't realised was Mino.
- "Oh Hey ! Can you handle alcohol well Hyung?" . Mino asked across the table happily
Seeing how Mino called him Hyung he was probably under the effect of alcohol.
Jinwoo waved smiling
- "oh yea definitely ! I could drink all day!" Jinwoo responded making okay signs.
Definitely Not. Jinwoo thought. He remembered the night with Taehyun and how he had vomited as soon as he had gotten home.
Jinwoo looked at the breuvage for a second before swallowing it whole, feeling the familiar burn in his stomach. Mino looked at him smiling easily drinking his. He seems like he is enjoying himself.
“ Mino-yah you are suuuuch a good drinker haha”. Ji Eun said cutely grabbing Mino's arm.
Jinwoo glared at them under his drink slightly tensed. Mino ed two buttons showing bare tan skin making Jinwoo almost choke on his drink.
“Are you okay Hyung?” Mino asked across the table
You are Sleek Mino. He thought
"Yea... "He could feel the alcohol going to his head.
"what a surprise you came Jinwoo-ssi" One of his male coworker said which he couldn't Recall his full name
" Ah yes I happen to be Free tonight Sorry I couldnt come last time guys" He said with much effort.
" That's fine you are here now" another said. Jinwoo took another sip feeling his body sinking lower in his chair.
" Haha Ya!. Excuse I'll go to the Bathroom for a while" He said forcing his body to walk in a straight line.
Jinwoo held on into the wall as soon as he was out of sight. He felt bad that someone like him would be so weak to alcohol. He had kept that secret from people. He sat in a huge chair at the back of the washroom and closed his eyes.
"Jinwoo!" He heard someone say, the voice soon got louder and strong hands were now holding his back.
Jinwoo clenched into that pen with a shap blade in his pockets before seeing Mino, he quickly let go and layed deeper in Mino's arms.
"Mino-yah~" Jinwoo said in an uncontrollable cute voice
"Uh..." Mino said surprised at how Jinwoo looked blushing slightly.
Dont let me say anything stupid. Jinwoo thought inside.
"Alright I guess you actually couldn't handle alcohol well" Mino said giving him that sweet smile of his
"Nop..." Jinwoo smiled feeling dumb
Mino took Jinwoo's arm and passed it around his neck to walk him out of the bathroom unto the place they were sitting with everybody.
"I guess I'll take him Home" Mino said
"What a reliable junior" one of the male coworker said laughing.
Jinwoo turned toward Ji Eun as they were leaving smirking, she frowned confused.
Serves you. He thought .
They took a taxi in which Jinwoo shamelessly laid on Mino's shoulders making the other fidget.
As they walked to their Condo Jinwoo's breath was caressing Mino's neck in which the other jumped almost dropping Jinwoo. Jinwoo stopped walking to turn toward the sidewalk and vomited not even being able to savour this moment. Mino patted his back.
"You know.... I hate drinking" Jinwoo said.
"I figured"
"Ill bring you to your room Hyung" Mino continued.
--
"Can you grabbed me some water" Jinwoo said as he was waltzing towards his bedroom on the second floor
"Y...yes" Mino said looking around the dark house. Even Jinwoo's house looked empty Mino thought like someone always ready to move, was he not planning on staying? There was no tv but a single table with 2 chairs probably to eat and read and an office at the other side. He must be lonely with such a big flat.
Mino found the fridge that only had a filtered water pot, water bottles, and beers. Why did he have beers if he couldn't handle alcohol ? Mino found a single cup and poured some water. As he was leaving the kitchen he saw something seemed weird behind the fridge. He put the glass on the counter to look behind. Something that looked like a door was hidden by the huge fridge as he was going to try opening it Jinwoo called upstairs.
"Mino-yah!~"
Mino grabbed the glass feeling confused he didn't know there was a room like that in one of the rooms of the condo but then again he never explored all the rooms.
Mino climbed the stairs to Jinwoo's room and saw the other laying still fully clothed.
"Here Hyung"
"Why did you drink?" Mino asked him
"You offered me a drink so I drank" Jinwoo said finishing his drink putting the glass on the bed table.
"I asked if you could handle it..."
"I handled it pretty well for 2 sec no?"
"You said you could drink all day"
"People lie sometimes"
"But why? " Mino said approaching Jinwoo that was sitting on his bed.
"You are frustrating Mino, very frustrating" Jinwoo said.
"Wha" Mino started before Jinwoo grabbed Mino's arms reversing their position to make Mino on the bed and  Jinwoo on top of him straddling Mino pushing Mino's wrist on the bed.
"And you make me very frustrated" Jinwoo said lowly.
Mino's eyes widened before they closed he was so red it made Jinwoo's laugh.
"Hyung you are scary" Mino said faintly
"I can be way scarier" Jinwoo said lowering his body to whisper into Mino's ears who shivered.
Their breath were inches apart a mix of different alcohol  between the 2.
They looked at each other for a while Jinwoo's hair was wet and Mino's lips were slightly apart. Jinwoo his lips at the sight. Jinwoo hadn't notice Mino's drenched eyes or cheeks before forcefully locking their lips together sliding his tongue inside Mino's wet mouth. Mino moaned under him. Jinwoo nibble Mino's lower lips making him bleed and evoking another moan from the other.
Mino suddenly stopped probably realising what situation he was in before putting both of his hands in front of his mouth.
"S...s..stop you...you are drunk" he said avoiding eye contact.
Jinwoo got up letting Mino escape from his grasp.
Jinwoo fell on his bed looking towards the ceiling.
"I messed up" He pulled a cigarette box from his drawer before lighting one. His dark room quickly filled with the grey cigarette smoke.

 

 

 

------/---------------------/----------------------------------/-----------------------/---------------/------------------------/------

 

Heol I'm back :) Hope this chapter made you feel as excited as me lol It was howt. Tbh this chapter is a filler chapter cuz I'm going to have to get to the core of the story soon. Hope you enjoyed reading. Please comment on your opinion for this chapter!!!! :D

if the editing is y pls tell me so i can try fixing.