Commotion

Sweet Facade

(Commotion: a state of confused and noisy disturbance.)

 

" Why did you do it?" Jinwoo asked gritted teeths
"I needed money and your father kindly asked me to find you and watch over you" Mino replied calmly
"Don't Mess with me!" Jinwoo said anger seething and hands tightly wrapped around his firearm almost hurting him.
" How about having a civil conversation Hyung" Mino said lowering his firearm turning towards a table.
"Mino...I won't lose" Jinwoo said under his hatching breath loading his gun.
" You've always been like that...and such an idiot at that you never notice anything you just keep running away" Mino said back facing Jinwoo taking out a deep breath. It was maybe only then Jinwoo realised how broad Mino's back was.
"Don't talk like you knew me!" Jinwoo said starting to lose his patience combing his hair back with his fingers.
"I know quite a bit actually, it just prove you can't erase your past"
"Mino do you really think you will get out of this business unscattered?" Jinwoo asked making Mino stop and slowly look at him. An emotion reassembling sadness across his eyes.
"Of course not". Mino sat on his desk putting his feet on the desk extending his arms.
"I don't really wanna fight you but if I have-" Mino started but Jinwoo lunged in a matter of seconds and had his foot on the desk and the other knee pressing against Mino's chest  knocking him down with force on the floor.
"Don't lower your guards Bastard I'm here to finish you, my dad is just toying with you wake up already" Jinwoo angrily trying to reason the man on the floor, seriously looking down at Mino.To which Mino smiled soflty.
Mino said closing his eyes from under Jinwoo as if he had all the time in the word "Ah yes daddy likes to take what's yours I heard the stories".

"You will get burned" Jinwoo whispered in Mino's ears pinning both of his large shoulders down harshly making sure Mino felt it. Mino emitted a faint shuddered, enough to make Jinwoo satisfied. Jinwoo's phone buzzed and he looked at the text from Seunghoon
>>  Get the hell out now the cops are 1 min away<<
At that moment a sudden loud alarm started to ring making Jinwoo cover his ears in pain standing up to give a bitter look to Mino.
"What did you do?"
Mino sat up straight dusting off his clothes looking at Jinwoo feigning ignorance. "Why are you accusing me" Mino said looking in the distance while looking through his pockets with his free hands.
Jinwoo couldn’t hide the fact that he was churning in the inside, indignantly. At that moment 3 man in black suits came barging into the door with no warning.
"Take the son fast!" One of the man urged quickly glancing at his partners, "get Mr.Song to safety".
Mino was now smoking a cigarette calmly standing up from the floor.
2 of the men were holding Jinwoo's arm with a strong grip when Mino approached  passing his arms around Jinwoo's neck resting it there.
"Im taking care of that problematic one" Mino smiled at them waving his cigarette from his other hand.
Jinwoo was way too dismayed at Mino's sudden character change to mutter a word and stood perplexed and seriously wanting to beat this unknown Mino out of him leaving the cute and scared Mino he had so much fun with. He thought for a moment that he did this and it was only Karma weighing him down. He shook that thought away to turn his head and throw daggers at Mino who pretended he didnt see them and just kept hushing the men out and forcing Jinwoo to follow them holding Jinwoo's armed hands behind his back bending his arm almost painfully. Jinwoo patted in his trousers’ pockets to find contact with his now favorite weapon.  
"Are you trying to suffocate me?"
"Mhmm oh sor- What about it?" Mino said with a hesitant voice
Jinwoo concentrated on his next move and from one smooth and powerful step had Mino in a Judo lock making his whole body valse over Jinwoo’s shoulders almost dropping him violently on the floor but instead Jinwoo had his pocket knife under Mino's chin and Mino bending at his mercy..
The guards surprise pointed their guns at Jinwoo.
"Drop the knife!" They yelled.
"Im trying to leave here peacefully " Jinwoo said unimpress.
At the same moment Seunghoon that no one had seen coming managed to have both of his metallic stick knocking all 3 of the guards down as if he was flying.
"Well what do we have here?" Mino said still composed "I heard to be cautious of you, Lee Seunghoon"
"Im not a huge fan of yours so tell us how to leave discreetly" Seunghoon said.
Mino pointed at a garbage trap with his chin almost touching the knife.
"Lets go before they get to us" Jinwoo said lowering his weapon.
Before leaving Jinwoo and Mino locked eyes lingering on each other, complex emotions across them and maybe Jinwoo might have detected guilt from the other before both turned away. Jinwoo pivoted towards Mino that had his back  to him "Take care of your.... lips" Jinwoo said softly but cheekily.
Mino's back seemed to go rigid and he clenched his fists.

--

They ran once again in the night  that got colder hearing the police sirens and people being dragged out. Seunghoon and Jinwoo ran along a high wall not saying anything their breath only audible. When someone from the top of the high wall yelled something, they stopped.
"Oi you guys !" Taehyun waved with a grin walking on the wall.
"I see you were there too traitor" Seunghoon said.
"Yup I had a beautiful white mask but it broke"
"Why were you there anyway I thought you left this" Jinwoo said
" I did...but the food is good there" he grimaced making Jinwoo impatient.
"What do you want?"
"Nothing in particular but you know the Mino guy is quite funny"
"Why? He is not to be trusted"
"He was ordered to take you alive but didn't he let you escape?"
"No way he is weak, he was too scared and let us leave" Seunghoon said making Taehyun laugh.
"How stupid are you guys, Jinwoo your boyfriend was definitely covering your "
Jinwoo narrowed his eyes "He is NOT you little brat"
"He is cutely uhmm stupid? Im sure he called the cops or something while still working for your dad ...mhm he must want to die" Taehyun said shrugging
"Are you really saying...." Seunghoon started to bring the pieces together.
"Im not saying anything just that he should probably have escape too cuz I'm betting his recklessness will put him in danger" Taehyun replied making a motion with his hands demonstrating a cut across the neck.
Jinwoo gulped down his saliva.
He was still angry but somehow thought that Taehyun's hypothesis could have some truth in it but he refused to acknowledge it.

--
The night of before had been shocking for Jinwoo and he couldn't help but smoke more than usual, he felt like he was stuck in something sticky and for some reason his heart ached him.
"What are you going to do?" Seunghoon asked from across the room
"What am I supposed to do" Jinwoo asked to no one in particular.
"I have a bad feeling about it" Seunghoon said falling down on one of Jinwoo's chair.
"That bastard I can't believe it" he continued
"You should have seen him before" Jinwoo chuckled thinking of the events since he moved in and had met Mino.
"I Feel like i've been played at my own game" Jinwoo sighted .
"Your dad is one sneaky lizard im glad I followed you the ones that stayed behind with him are idiots" Seunghoon said yawning.
"Ya...him" Jinwoo said getting irritated at the thought of that tyrant in disguise.
An urgent knocked on his door surprised the both of them. He walked curiously towards the door to open to a pretty girl with the right proportions looking oddly familiar. She peeked her head inside alarmed expression on her face
"Have you seen my brother? He hasn't come home for 3 days and since he talks about you I thought..." she said eyes moving rapidly from left to right.
"Who?"
"Mino!"  
That must be his younger sister...He really thought Mino would have gone back to his own home but now he didn't, he couldnt guess what had happened to him or maybe he could...
Wait did she say he talks about me..
"Im sorry I havent seen him since....3 days ago" Jinwoo guiltily lied.
"Oh god..."
Jinwoo flashed his most sincere smile, controlling his facial features and recited almost robotically
" He is a good guy and I'm sure even Mino needs some time off-'
"He wouldn't just go without telling me!" she yelled cutting him off. She is quite different from Mino, Jinwoo thought. Even Seunghoon was subtly starled.
"I know maybe ...he has gotten with the wrong crowd..." she said more calmly trying rationalise.
"Oh....Him?" Jinwoo replied with a voice that was suppose to feign ignorance, he knew.
"Ya I received a weird phone call actually..." She said cautiously.
Maye Jinwoo was getting a bit curious and asked "what kind?"
"I shouldnt say that but actually Mino is...." she started  lowering her eyes
"Dont worry, It's safe with me, Mino is my good Friend" Jinwoo said wit the most deering voice feeling slightly guilty to be acting that way, he was never usually sorry for fooling people.
" He is a .... an agent..."
Seunghoon raised his head carefully making sure he wasn't seen while Jinwoo was making his most worried face.
"An agent?"
"For the state...He was investigating a dangerous case...I cant quite remember..." She said thoughtfully.
Jinwoo knew exactly what case Mino was on, and he also knew that Mino may not make it to tomorrow if he was correct. It made Jinwoo way angrier than before, maybe Mino deserves it.
"Some criminal organizations holding great power in the medical field." She continued but stopped feeling Jinwoo's brief icy glare that was fast gone
"Aaah he seems like he could be quite busy probably sleeping somewhere quiet after a lot of work Danah haha" Jinwoo said sparkled in his eyes, touching Mino's sister's shoulder
"How do you know my name?"
Damn, he had seen it when he had requested info about Mino
"Of course Mino talks about you all the time!"
"Thats true...I guess Im a little on edge"
"Its understandable you should rest, ill look for him for you"
"Thx" she said leaving.
Jinwoo closed the door falling behind it, head low, feeling overwhelmed but knowing what he had to do.
Seunghoon stood up to approached Jinwoo but the later suddenly stood up and swung the door to his apartment violently.
"Stay out of this Seunghoon...I beg you...Ill finish this" Jinwoo said lower lips quivering before running out of the house leaving Seunghoon perplexed.
"You are a good liar Jinwoo but your emotions betrayed you this time" Seunghoon voiced at the now empty room.



----/---------------------------/----------------------------/-------------

Hello, Sorry I did little to no editing at all O.O I hope the story makes sense and that everyone is enjoying it !!!

Please comment and share your opinion on the story !!!!!!!!


P.S slightly edited