Final

In an Alternate World

Eunji was crying all over, not even noticing Gongchan came in.  She felt an arm around her.  She looked up to see Gongchan.  "You told him, didn't you?"  He asked.  She could only nod.

She brushed the other's arm off of her and stood up.  "I need to go think on what I need to do."  Eunji said.

"I know what to do."  Gongchan said.  She looked at him.

"Call your friend up."  She widened her eyes.

'It's for the best Haru..'  She thought to herself.

She grabbed out her phone and searched through the contacts, being at the top of the list.  She clicked on it. 

It was ringing,...

Hello?  Who is this?

Takemura-chan, this is Haru.

Ah!! Haruka-Chan!  You have a concert soon!!

Kiriko-sama...

Yah!  Why so formal Haru-Chan!

I'm not Haru, I'm Eunji..

What??  Why would you say you're Haru!

Because, I slept over twelve hours, now Eunji is Haru, and me, Haru, now Eunji.

Ah..  I see.

Please tell her that we need to sleep in tomorrow.

Ah, I will thank you for telling me.


And with that, the phone call ended.


That night, both Haru in Eunji's body and Eunji in Haru's body were laying down in their beds.  The set their alarm clocks, and closed there eyes.  Once closed, hopefully for another twelve hours. 

Haru woke up.  She looked around.  She saw all of her bunny toys on her bed.  She looked out of the window to see that it wasn't a busy road.  She smiled and looked into the mirror.  Haru was in Haru's body once again! 

Eunji woke up.  She saw the site of the busy road.  "I liked being Haru though.."  Eunji said with a cute pout. 

"Yes, but now I'm with the real Eunji!"  Jinyoung said as he hugged her.

Gongchan sighed.  "I love Haru though...  Do you think she exists still?  Or traded with someone elses life?"  Gongchan said, worried. 

"How about we got on a trip to Japan, and Eunji, you can show us where she lives!"  Jinyoung said with a smile.

Eunji nods.

"ROAD TRIP!!!"  Gonchan screamed.

 



So!  that's the end of that!  :D 
I might make a sequel just for the trip over there, but I dunno..

Tell meh how you think!  Love yall!!


~~Charlot1081