Chapter 1

In an Alternate World

Haru woke up. She saw that she was in a different bed. She saw different clothes; female and male clothes, and noticed she was wearing a different night outfit herself. She looked at the clock to see that it was six in the evening. Then she looked around the room she slept in and for some odd reason, Haru felt different. Sighing from the confusion, Haru turned her head so she could stare out the window to see a different sight, one that would hopefully clear up her confusion.  Whenever she looked out her window, she'd see a beautiful garden, but now all she could see was a busy street, one that wasn't particularly familiar to Haru. Then, there was a knock at the front door, and so she got up and walked over there as she examined everything inside the strange place she was at.

She placed her hand on the knob and as soon as she turned it, she saw a boy on the other side, greeting her with a hello. 

"Hey Eunji~ I left my jacket in your room. Your game night from last night was so fun, that I forgot to bring it with me!"  The boy said with a smile.  He let himself in the apartment and headed into her room, grabbing the jacket that was on the floor.

"Game last night?"  She asked baffled. Haru didn't quite understand what the stranger had meant, but waited for the boy to answer her question. A second later, the boy smiled and nodded, but Haru remained silent, still not understanding what was going on.

"Don't tell me you forgot Nooona~ You kissed Jinyoung last night~" He said with a smirk and a cute tone.

She looked dumbfounded and he lost his cute smile as he asked, "Did, you hit your head when we left?" 

"No, I woke up twelve hours late."  She said under her breathe, but he heard her clearly.

"Oh no, you're... someone else?  Well.... we can't tell Jinyoung about this. He'll think he's cheating on ..you?"  He explained, a little confused himself.

Haru just pouted.

  Well, if I did sleep in too late, and I am a different person, what happened to my friend back in Japan?  Is there someone else that helped her?  Or did she never get hurt?

Haru asked herself so many questions, that she didn't even notice the kid saying her name.

"LEE EUN JI!!!"  He shouted, gaining her attention.

 

"Ah, my name is Haru."  She replied and he pouted at her words.

"Well, I'm GongChan, but as long as you're in this time, and Jinyoung's best friend, you have to be Lee Eun Ji, okay?"  Gongchan said with a cute smile.

 

Haru sighed. Really?  I have to be someone else?  This isn't fair!

She looked at Gongchan to see a serious smile.

"Eun Ji, huh?"  She asked him.  He nodded.

 

Haru looked both ways, wondering, just where she is, who she is, and who he is. 

She looked on her phone, seeing that it's the same phone she had earlier and for some reason, she had all of her contacts. 

This must be the one thing that came along with me. She thought to herself. She saw her friend's number there and wondered if she should call her or not.

Gongchan bowed and left the room.  Haru glanced at her phone, her finger hovering over the system fragment button.

  Should I call?  Or will this mess something up? She wondered to herself. 

She just locked the screen and went into the room where GongChan was.
 

Coincidentally, he was walking through while Haru was, making Eun Ji fall to the floor with Gongchan on top of her.
 

He glanced into Haru's eyes.  He hadn't noticed that he'd started kissing her.  If she remembered right, her friend's bias was Gongchan. 

I'll just...kiss him for her. She thought to herself. 

She put her arms around Gongchan's neck and brought him closer.

The kiss was Haru's first kiss. She was thankful that Gongchan was kissing her. Of course her bias is Jinyoung and woopiiddy doodahh, her boyfriend, or friend, is Jinyoung.

Gongchan stopped and looked Haru in the eyes.  "I-I'm so sorry."  Gongchan said before he tried to get up.  Haru grabbed him and brought his lips back to her's.

Gongchan stood them up.  The kiss was truly beautiful... Until..

 

"Hey~  Eun Ji~  I got us-"  He saw the two kissing.  "Gongchan, what are you doing to my GF?"  Jinyoung asked. The pair instantly get up from their spot, eyeing Jinyoung nervously as he glared at Gongchan angrily.
 

"Ahem, it was an accident at first."  Gongchan explained nervously as he ruffled his hair with his free hand.

"I'm sorry babe, I lost my head, please forgive me?"  Haru said, walking over to Jinyoung.  He smiled and nodded, then kissed Haru.

 

Jinyoung stared at Gongchan, who held a pout. 

"Why are you pouting?"  Jinyoung asked nicely. Gongchan just looked down, biting his lips.  Jinyoung walked over to him, and rose his chin.
 

"I-I enjoyed the kiss.."  Gongchan said with a bow, then walked away and out of the apartment.
 

Haru had to think to herself for a moment.  Wow...  Two boys liking me, I gotta tell my friend about this, later. Haru looked at Jinyoung. 

"Go get him then; continue."  Jinyoung said with care in his eyes.
 

Haru stood on her toes and kissed Jinyoung right on the lips.  The kiss didn't last as long as Haru wanted it to. 

"He goes to the café when he's depressed."  Jinyoung told her, giving permission to get him. Haru bowed then left.  

She walked around the street, looking for the said place.  She saw a coffee shop and went inside.

She looked around and saw Gongchan sitting at a table eating icecream while staring off into the other chair.  She thought about what Jinyoung said,  He basically gave his permission for her to end the kisses.  She went over to the table and sat where GongChan was staring.  He looked up at her.

"Haru?  What are you doing here?"  Gongchan asked, trying to keep his tears in.

 

She looked at him in his eyes.  "Well, Jinyoung- I wanted to come over here."  She said, fixing her sentence.

Gongchan looked down at his icecream for a brief moment.  "Well, you should probably tend to your studies, eh?" He said to Haru.

"What grade am I in?"  She asked.


"Fourth year of college."  Gongchan answered before taking some icecream in his mouth.

Haru looked the other way, thinking that she was only in her first year.  "And how old am I?"  She asked.

"About twenty-two, around my age~"  Gongchan finally gained his smile back.

Haru blushed, knowing what was behind his words.  "Why don't we go back to my apartment, and finish that kiss, eh?"  She said to him.  Gongchan smiled and nodded.


"One thing."  Gongchan said. She looked at him with a questioning look as he asked, "What did Haru look like?"  Gongchan asked.  She blushed and took out her phone.  She'd taken countless pictures of herself.

She showed Gongchan.  He just smiled, and blushed.  "Haru, you look beautiful~"  He said while standing up. 

He hugged her.

They were sitting down in Haru's apartment.  Gongchan looked at Haru and held her hand.  Haru took this as a sign that he's ready to finish the interrupted kiss.  She put her arms around Gongchan's neck, while they started kissing.

Eunji, huh? 


 



Hey all!  So that was the first chapter!  How did you like it?  Please do comment on what you think!