Chapter 3

In an Alternate World

Eunji stares at her algebra book as if it was a freak of nature.  She didn't know that Gongchan was watching her.  Gongchan took out his phone and looked at all the pictures he's taken of her without her knowing, starting from back when they were younger.  Gongchan has always had such a crush on her, and when Jinyoung took her, he was so upset that he didn't act sooner.  He sighed, he looked on the internet for any of her blogs as being Haru.  It seems not to be, he wants to know Haru now. 

'Haru seems like she'd be even nicer than EunJi..'  Gongchan thought to himself as he glared at Eunji.  He felt a tap on his back.

"Hey kid, whatya doing, stalking Eunji?"  Sandeul asked as he sat next him.

"You remember I have a crush on her."  He mummbled.  Sandeul nodded and patted his back.

Gongchan just looked at Eunji as she was struggling with her algebra.  "Hey, maybe you can get closer to her if you help her with her math, I'll make sure Jinyoung doesn't catch yah."  Sandeul suggested.  Gongchan looked at him with a smile. 

Sandeul nodded and left after winking.  Gongchan smirked and got up.  He walked into the room and sat next to her.

"Whatya doing?"  He asked cutely and innocently, knowing Eunji always had liked his cute side.

"Math.."  She said with a cute pout.  Gongchan got closer and put his arm around her to get closer.  He read the papers. 

He explained some of the problems and helped her with more.  Every time, getting closer, Eunji notices.  Gongchan this time got too close, for when Eunji looked at him, their eyes met, and their lips not even an inch away from each other's.  Eunji was feeling nervous.  Gongchan got closer, closing the space, and started kissing her.  The kiss was gentle, sweet, loving, everything Gongchan would want to feel.

"I'm sorry, Haru.."  He said with a sad look. 

"I'm Eunji now, you don't have to call me Haru."  She said with as smile.  "But you're fine, I've grown close to you, and I don't know, I don't feel as attracted to Jinyoung as when I'm Haru..."  Eunji said with a confused look.

Gongchan took this oppertunity.  He linked their lips again.  Eunji was surprised.  Gongchan wrapped his arms around her, and brought her closer to him.  Gongchan stared deeply into the other's eyes. 

"Gongchan~"  She giggled when he bit her lip.  He had that y glare like when you watch a Sweet Girl concert.  She was now in a trance-like state.

Gongchan lifted her up to sit in his lap.  There stare was strong, and Eunji keeps feeling like she's getting weaker. "I like Haru too..."  Gongchan said in a rather low tone.  "You're not Eunji, Eunji is Jinyoung's girlfriend, you're Haru, I want you to be my girlfriend."  Gongchan said in a rather demanding tone.

Eunji got a bit away, but Gongchan grabbed her.  He connects their lips once again, and he feels down her back, pulling her as close to him as possible.

"Haru-ssi, I love you."  Gongchan said with the purest of eyes.  Eunji could tell.  She bit her lip.

"May I think about it Gongchan-oppa?"  She asked cutely.

Gongchan had an innocent smile.  "Of course, take your time, I know you probably like Jinyoung though."  Gongchan said as he scratched the back of his neck.

Eunji pecked his cheek and got up and went to the other room.  Gongchan sighed and looked at the math work.  He put usefull tips on the sides of the problems.

He got up, and dug in his pocket, he grabbed out his phone.  He looked to see his new text message.  It was from Sandeul...

Sandeul-hyungie

Hey, Chan-chan-ssi!  I did some research, and I figured out Haru's blogs, she really likes her hair XD 

  Cute eh?


Gongchan

She kind of looks like Haruka Komiyama from AKB48.. Is it?

Sandeul-hyungie

Maybe, but it says on her blog it's her, and I looked at others, in more casual clothes, and that's her..

Gongchan was dumbfounded.  'Could she?  Or... Wait a moment, in this life she has, that could be what she could be, but in the other life it could be what she wasn't?'  Gongchan was thinking too hard.

"Hey, you ready to blow you're head off?  looks like you're thinking too much."  He heard Jinyoung say.

"Eunji could--"  He covered his mouth before anything else came out.

He ran away from his hyung and went to Eunji's room.  He closed and locked the door.  But he heard that Eunji was in the shower.  He looked at his messages to see a link to all of Haru's blog.  It seems to be when she was back in highschool.  He looked at all of the pictures, they all look like the one picture both Eunji and Sandeul showed him. 

"It can't be.."  He was telling himself in a trance.  He didn't even know that when Eunji will come out she'll scream to the top of her lungs. 

"What do I do?"  He said, he looked at all of the images, all the characteristics this girl has that Eunji said she had when she was Haru.  Gongchan doesn't know what he just got himself into.  But the now that there is the Haru version out there, she must have switched places with the now Eunji. 

Gongchan fell atop Eunji's bed and passed out.
 



Hahah XD  Well, anywho, I kind of confused myself in this chapter!
Algebra 1 Major!!  (Mehh)

Thank you for reading!!