Chapter 2

In an Alternate World

Eunji woke up to the sound of her alarm and automatically slammed her hand on the noisy box to shut it up as she sat up in her bed.  She looked around to see that Gongchan is sitting on her thinking chair.  He was sleeping, it was actually really cute.  She got up, and walked over to him. 
 

She gently sat on his knee and played with his hair. Seeing Gongchan's sleep state made Eunji feel tired again and so she snuggled her face into Gongchan's chest and fell right to sleep.


"Haru, why did you go to see B1A4 and not invite me??"

"I never knew I was going to meet them, it was an accident, and kissing Gongchan was as well-"

"You kissed meh Gongchan?? Haru!  How could you!  Our friendship is OVER"



Eunji woke up from her sad dream. She tried to shake off the mixed guilty/sad feeling that churned in the pit of her stomach for some odd reason. Sighing, she turned her head to see  Gongchan eyeing her with his cute smile planted on his face. 

"Good morning~  I hope I didn't wake you up.."  He said before kissing her on the cheek.


For some odd reason, even after the dream, she still wanted to kiss Gongchan, though she knew she couldn't..  They hear the apartment door being opened.  Eunji got up and went to the door.

She saw Jinyoung.  He smiled.  "Wow, your night shirt is short."  Jinyoung commented.  Eunji looked down to see that it only went down to her mid-thigh.  She tried to pull it down.  Jinyoung softly laughed as they walked into her room.

Gongchan had fallen asleep, this time, he was on his side.  "Why is Gongchan in your room?"  Jinyoung asked as he took his jacket off.  EunJi was too mesmerized, seeing Jinyoung ing his shirt. 

"Well,... why are you taking off your clothes?"  She asked.  Jinyoung pointed at the time, it was actually three in the morning.  She nodded and went back into bed, to which he had gone into. 

They snuggled up close together.  Jinyoung put his arms around her body and made him go on top of her.  They looked into eachother's eyes.  Jinyoung smiled and kissed her lips very gently.

Gongchan woke up and saw them snuggled together in Eunji's bed. Without realization, Gongchan stood up and quietly made his way over there.  He lifted the covers and he saw Eunji's shirt go up to her stomach.  He couldn't help but smirk and lay next to them.

Jinyoung looked over and said with a smile.  "Hey, maknae.. Why don't you go eat something with Sandeul?" Gongchan pouted.

"I wanna spend time with Ha-EunJi!"  He said, correcting himself.  Jinyoung rolled his eyes and pointed at the time.

"Yeah, Sandeul doesn't eat at this time either!  And don't think I'm gonna challenge him to an eating contest, becaus I don't want a sick stomach"  Gongchan explained.  Jinyoung rolled his eyes and rolled off of EunJi.

"I'm going to go back to the dorm then.  Don't do anything stupid."  He said as he walked out of the apartment.


"Haru, Why do you like Jinyoung hyung?   I understand why Eunji does.."  Gongchan asked.  Eunji really forgot why she was in love with him when she was Haru.  "Okay, lemme ask you this, do you like me?"  Gongchan asked.


Eunji pretended to have fallen asleep and Gongchan, of course, bought it.  He snuggled into Eunji and fell right to sleep.  Eunji couldn't hold in her sigh though, and Gongchan automatically woke up from hearing it. 

"Haru?  Are you awake?"  He asked as he changed his postion to lay on his back. 

"Yes, oppa.."  EunJi said as she gazed into his eyes.. 

Gongchan shook his head and snuggled closer to her.


That Evening

Eunji was attempting to make a meal.  She's not really good at making any fancy dishes, the best thing she can make is a good, thick Peanut-butter and Jelly Sandwhich.  She hadn't noticed that Gongchan has been watching her.  She just happens to look behinde herself, and notices that Gongchan is right there.  He put his arms around her waist.  EunJi wasn't too scared, it's just Gongchan, it's not like they had a history together, or anything. 

I wonder if EunJi wonders why she is Japan?  Does she even exists?  Were we just switched?  Or..

"Haru, why are you thinking so much?"  Gongchan asked.

"I'm just wondering why I'm not in Haru's body anymore.  A lot of people sleep in, why does it have to be past twelve hours though?"  She asked before she bit into her sandwhich.

"There are certain questions that can't be answered with science, or fact.. Some things are just.."  He said as he sat down at the table with EunJi.  "But Haru, if you ever make it back to Japan, please do make sure you call me...  I'll miss you.."  Gongchan said with a smile, but then a pout.

"I will."  She said with a smile.

Gongchan smiles, and notices that Jinyoung was in the room.  "What the hell were you two just talking about??"  Jinyoung asked with wide eyes.

"I was having a dream last night, that I slept in over twelve hours, and that I was in a different body, and I was in Japan!"  She explained to the best she could.  He nodded.

"You know, that rumour is true, you will be a different person at a different time if you sleep in past twelve hours.  I heard from this girl's father about how there was a man there with him that was from back in the 1800's."  Jinyoung explained.

No,.. this couldn't be.  He heard that story?  From a girl that had a father with that past ?  But how?  She's Japanese?  I know that they tour Japan a lot, but how come she never told me!

"I do believe a girl in Japan told me."   Jinyoung said as he sat down next to Eunji and bit part of her sandwhich. 

Gongchan looked at her with a smile, then he winked.  After, he stood up and went out of the apartment.


 



Hey yall!  I hope you enjoyed this chapter! 
Please do comment!