Pillow Talk

BiHi One-Shot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Synopsis: Pillow Talk || n. Sweet and inviting talk that really has no point. Doesn't have to be ual nor follow anything ual; intimate talk between lovers while lying in bed.

Another tiring day done…

Hayi smiled to herself as she put away the last dish in the cupboard before stretching her arms. The faint sound of the shower could be heard as she leisurely made her way towards the master bedroom.  A contented sigh escaped her lips as she mentally gave herself a pat on the back for accomplishing her goal that she’s had for a while. Ever since she and Hanbin decided to move in together, she promised herself that she’d become a better cook for him. When they first started dating during their first year of university, she wasn’t that great of a cook but being the gentleman that he was, Hanbin always gave her high praises for her first attempts. Three years later and his request of moving in, Hayi took it up on herself to sign up for cooking classes in her spare time. And once she saw the twinkle in his eye and the way he ate her food with much gusto that night, she knew that her hard work finally paid off.

As she entered their shared bedroom, she untied her hair that was in a bun and ran her fingers through the tangles. Music could be faintly heard in the bathroom as Hanbin continued taking a shower and she hummed along to the tune. Hayi did her usual nightly facial routine before changing into a loose v-neck and a pair of Hanbin’s boxers. She giggled slightly as she heard Hanbin rap along to his favorite song by Epik High, Born Hater. Slipping under the white covers, she plugged in her phone into its charger as she heard the shower stop. The door opened and his familiar scent of Old Spice filled their bedroom as he rustled around for clothes.

Setting down her phone on the bedside table, she turned around and smiled at him. Tucking her hands underneath her pillow, she admired her boyfriend’s toned body. His boxers hung low to the point where she could see the slight dent of the dimples on his back as well as how toned the muscles of his back were due to constantly working out. He dried his hair with the towel that was hanging around his neck and Hayi didn’t flinch when he turned around to find her staring at him. Hanbin smirked lightly as he playfully winked at her.

“Admiring what you see?”

She laughed and threw his pillow at him. “What can I say? You’ve been getting more toned every time I see you. I can’t help but admire the progress.”

“You have to thank Youngbae-hyung for always pushing us at the gym. The guy never knows when to let us breathe.”

“Remind me the next time we all come together for a dinner. I’ll definitely have to give him my thanks for whipping you and the boys into shape.”

“Yah, what is that supposed to mean?” he retorted, tossing his pillow that fell onto the floor back at her.

Hayi laughed as she blocked the pillow and hugged it instead as she eyed the evident six pack on her boyfriend’s body when he turned to face her. “What? You guys were…alright before. But now, you all are ten times better.”

Hanbin quirked an eyebrow at her as he stopped up drying his hair and said, “Lee Hayi, have you been ogling at other guys besides your boyfriend, who’s um, right in front of you?”

Rolling her eyes playfully, she motioned for him to sit on their bed and she got up from her position. She grabbed the towel and began to softly finish drying it for him. Hanbin closed his eyes and leaned into her warmth. A contented sigh left his lips as he chuckled and crossed his arms over his chest.

“Just because you’re doing this for me doesn’t mean you’re off the hook missy. Now tell me, have you been staring at the others?”

Hayi tugged on his hair lightly and smiled in victory as she saw him wince. “Have more faith in my loverboy, it’s unavoidable to stare whenever you forget your things at home and I have to drop it off at the gym. All of you guys are shirtless, but keep in mind that my eyes are always going to be on you.”

He smiled at her words and melted inside when she pecked his cheek and patted his shoulder.

“Alright, now finish up because I’m getting lonely here.”

Hanbin groaned as she pushed him off the bed and began to make his way back to the bathroom. He turned around and winked at her. “Don’t miss me too much, I’ll be back love.”

“You cheeky little flirt!”

Hayi shook her head in amusement as she heard him laugh on the other side of the door. Falling onto her back, she stared at the ceiling as she waited for him to finish getting ready for bed. She still couldn’t believe that they were still going strong despite all that they’ve been through. Her friends and the people around them claimed that they wouldn’t make it due to their busy schedules because a lot of couples would often not make it through their first year of university. But they proved everyone wrong by going strong all throughout their college careers and finally moved in together after landing stable jobs.

Four years and it still feels like we just began dating…

Her eyes traveled to the picture that was sitting on her dresser. It was a photo that the two of them took when Hanbin surprised her with a trip to Jeju Island on their third year anniversary. She was in the midst of laughing as she held onto her sunhat and his arm was slung over her shoulder. Hayi remembered that she was walking along the shoreline when all of a sudden Hanbin surprised her from behind before kissing her temple and took the picture. On the back of it Hanbin had written a heartfelt message to her once it was developed, promising that he’ll never hurt her and one day he’ll make her his wife.

“Falling asleep on me, already?”

Hayi looked over her shoulder to find Hanbin smiling down at her as he joined her under the covers. She shook her head and nodded towards the photo she was looking at.

“Nah, I was reminiscing our Jeju trip.”

Hanbin’s arms automatically wrapped themselves around her small frame, bringing her closer to him. Spooning her, he nuzzled into the crook of her neck and hummed in happiness as he remembered their trip as well.

“That was a great trip, wasn’t it? I feel like that was what solidified everything between us.”

Hayi felt him nip her neck lightly and she slapped his arm playfully. “You ert.”

He let out a husky laugh and said, “I wasn’t referring to our last night, but besides that wonderful event and constantly hearing my name from you, it was the most that we got to spend time with each other. It was a whole week, just the two of us, with no one to disrupt our time together.”

She hummed in agreement before turning over buried herself deeper into his embrace. Their legs became entangled with each other as she laid her head in the crook of his neck. She traced the outline of his tattoo and he began to play with her hair. A comfortable silence fell onto the two as they enjoyed each other’s presence after a long day. It was true that their Jeju trip was the most that they spent time together. Their schedules were demanding and they were only to spend one to two days together when it was during the holidays. The only reason why they kept so strong was because of their constant communication with and faith in each oth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter