Drunken Confessions

BiHi One-Shot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Synopsis: The latest generation of YG Family comes together for a celebration and alcohol gets involved. Once the party is over, Hanbin helps Hayi back to her dorm and ends up staying longer than he intended. As he looks after her, he isn't sure if what she tells him is the truth or just the alcohol talking. What will the outcome be from Hayi's drunken stupor?

“We’ll be back then, Hanbin-ah.”

He nodded towards Jinhwan and Jiwon who were holding up the Lee siblings. Suhyun was comfortably sleeping on Jinhwan’s back while Jiwon had Chanhyuk’s arm was slung over his shoulders. The trio chuckled when they listened to Chanhyuk’s slurring and Hanbin smiled in amusement.

“Be careful on your way up and hyung?”

Jinhwan turned around as they began to make their way towards the end of the hallway. He gave a questioning look towards Hanbin and the latter smirked in response, leaning against the doorframe.

“Keep your hormones in check, arasso?”

 Jiwon laughed out loud as Jinhwan glared at him. He rose up his hands and shrugged before nodding towards the sleeping girl.

“I’m just saying. Since the two are in different rooms, how will I know that Jiwon can keep a close eye on you.”

“Yah! You punk. I’m not going to do anything to her.” Jinhwan retorted as he raised his fist at his dongsaeng.

“Arasso, arasso I’ll leave you guys to it then.” 

Hanbin headed back into their dorm where he watched Chanwoo and Taehyun struggle to move Mino onto the couch. Jinwoo was helping Donghyuk cleaning up the mess from the earlier festivities. He ruffled his hair as he entered and shook his head to himself as Seunghoon stumbled back into the living room with a bottle of Henessy in his hands.

“Yah, where did Chanhyuk-ah go? We weren’t done with our drinking game yet.” He pouted.

Yunhyeong ran up behind him and gave Hanbin a sheepish smile before patting Seunghoon’s shoulder.

“Hyung, they already left…let’s just get you to bed, alright?”

“But we weren’t done! I won’t go to sleep unless someone finishes our game with me.” He slurred.

Mino shot up from the couch and drunkenly pointed a finger towards Seunghoon. Giving a lazy smile, he motioned towards the bottle. “I’ll help you finish that, let’s show these kids the right way to do it.”

“Hyung, what do I do?” Yunhyeong asked as he looked at Hanbin in alarm.

He shrugged his shoulders and said, “It’s your problem.”

Walking past everyone, he made his way towards one of their shared bedrooms to find Seungyoon and Junhoe hesitating over a drunken figure who was laughing to herself. Hanbin clicked his tongue and knocked on the door in order to catch their attention. The two turned around and gave him smiles of relief.

“Did the girls head back on their own?”

Junhoe nodded and said, “Lisa-ah and Rose-ah got Jisoo-noona and Jennie-noona under control.”

Seungyoon ruffled his hair and said, “Thanks for letting us crash here, Hanbin-ah. The hyungs are too drunk to help walk back on their own and even if Taehyun-ah looks fine, we all know that he’s just trying to hide that he’s drunk like the rest.”

“It’s fine, you know we always got your back, hyung.”

Their attention turned towards Junhoe as he let out a yelp. Hayi was trying to cling onto him and kept whining as he kept rejecting her advances on him.

“I’m assuming you’ll be taking care of her? I’m going to try and sober myself up with some ramyun.” Seungyoon said before patting his chest and headed out of the room with Junhoe following closely behind.

A thud was heard and Hanbin whipped his head around to find Hayi on the floor with her body entangled in the blankets. She was laughing to herself as she slurred something under her breath. He caught her eyes and she immediately sat up straight with her arms outstretched.

“Hanbin-ah~” she called out in a sing-song tone.

“Hayi-ah.”

He crossed his arms and shifted his weight onto his right leg as he raised an eyebrow at her. This girl…she said she would pace herself and she ended up being one of the drunkest out of all of us.

“I can’t get up. Help me, pleeeeeease~” she whined cutely while beaming up at him and made a grabbing motion with her hands.

Running a hand through his hair, he sighed to himself and made his way towards her. Although he did have a couple drinks himself, he was one of the first to stop drinking in order to sober up. His earlier predictions were true about everyone going past their limits and someone had to take care and look after everyone. He squatted down and looked at her drunken state. Hayi was chuckling to herself as she acted like a little child and talking to herself. Mentally scolding her, Hanbin slipped his hands underneath her figure and hoisted her up bridal style. Hayi immediately wrapped her arms around his neck and nestled closer to him. She hummed in content and looked up at him, trailing a finger against his cheek.

“Hanbin-ah, did you get stronger? Your arms feel very nice. So manly~” She giggled before nodding off.

He kept silent and sighed to himself before making his way back to where everyone else was at.  The latest generation of YG Family had decided to come together in order to celebrate the latest special occasions amongst each other. Once Hayi had finally arrived back home from her Asia showcase, iKON was given a month off, and Black Pink had wrapped up their promotions everyone agreed to come together and celebrate. It was a joint celebration for the September birthdays: Hayi, Jinwoo, and Chanhyuk, iKON’s one year anniversary, as well as the success of Black Pink’s debut and the Mobb’s sub-unit. Winner took the initiative to supply all the food and drinks while iKON offered up their dorm since it was the biggest amongst the lot of them.  The night was fun as everyone caught up with each other and it wasn’t until Seunghoon and Mino brought out the alcohol that things began to spiral out of control. Because it was just them, they didn’t have to worry about getting caught by anyone. Everyone began to drink and they didn’t pressure any of the younger ones that didn’t want any. But since it was Hayi’s and Chanhyuk’s twenty-first, Mino and Seunghoon made it their goal to get the duo to drink they she couldn’t anymore. Then everyone started getting drunk and it turned into a blur of endless laughs and games.

As Hanbin entered the living room, Mino and Seunghoon were slumped over the coffee table with the Henessy bottle emptied. Taehyun and Chanwoo were tiredly sitting on the couch while Jinwoo approached them with cups of water. Junhoe and Seungyoon were slurping on the freshly made ramyun in the kitchen while Donghyuk was making himself a cup of coffee. All their attention turned to Hanbin as they found Hayi in his arms. They all gave him teasing looks and he glared as he readjusted her position in his arms.

“What are you looking at?”

“You better not do anything to her, Hanbin-hyung.” Donghyuk teased.

“We all knew you wanted to be the one to take care of her so we just moved her to one of the rooms while you walked out Jinhwan-hyung and Jiwon-hyung.” Yunhyeong added.

“You guys are crazy. I'm bringing her home.” He muttered and continued his way out of the dorm.

Ignoring their comments and teasing, he slipped on his shoes as Taehyun shouted out, “Yah! That’s my close dongsaeng you have in your arms. If you do anything to her, you best believe I’m going to gather Mino-hyung and Seunghoon-hyung to kick your .”

“Aish, Taehyun-hyung have more faith in me!” he yelled back before exiting the dorm.

Once he reached the front of the elevator, Hanbin groaned as he met face to face with Jinhwan and Jiwon. The two gave him wide smiles and Jinhwan crossed his arms.

“And you said for me to control myself? Oh please.” Jinhwan snorted before walking up to him and pinching his cheek playfully.

Jiwon simply smirked at him and brushed passed him. As he entered the elevator and pressed the floor number above them, Jiwon turned around right as the doors began to close and said, “Don’t forget to use protection if she jumps on you and you give in to her ways!”

Hanbin felt his cheeks burn at Jiwon’s comment and glared at the two who burst out laughing when the doors shut close. He sighed to himself as he looked down at Hayi who fell asleep and gazed at her features. She looked peaceful as she slept and he smiled. This was his favorite look of Hayi: her bare face and not an inch of worry could be seen on her features. She looked innocent and almost child-like as she snuggled closer to him. Hayi sighed and murmrued his name. Hanbin looked down and froze for a second as he felt her soft breating hit against his neck. Mentally panicking, he wished for the elevator to quickly move. 

This girl will certainly be the death of me. Even when she’s asleep she still knows my weak spots.

With his luck, just as he leaned against the wall to relieve some of her weight, the elevator ringed and Hanbin mentally sighed in relief at its timing. He hurriedly walked towards her dorm and entered the pin number as he tried not to wake her up. Upon entering her dorm, he immediately made his way towards her bedroom and gently set her down. She groaned as soon as she hit the bed and he squatted down to meet her eye level. Watching as she rubbed her eye, she sat up and looked around her surroundings.

“Oh? I’m back home…”

Her eyes landed onto Hanbin and she smiled lazily. “Hanbin-ah…what are you doing here?”

He smiled sheepishly and said, “I took you home, Hayi-ah. You were too drunk to walk on your own.”

“Hng, we should drink again~ But next time, let’s just have us two be together.”

“What did you say?”

Hayi nodded rapidly and giggled. “I said…let’s go out for a drink together Hanbin-ah. I want one on one time with you.”

“You’re drunk, Hayi-ah. You don’t know what you’re talking about.” He muttered as she lay back down and grabbed one of her pillows.

“Ani~ I’m certain because I like your company the best! Hanbin jjang~!”

Hanbin was caught off with her sudden boldness considering that Hayi usually kept to herself due to her shy nature. He mentally cursed himself as he felt his cheeks redden and ruffled his hair.

“Just wait here, I’ll be right back.”

“Hurry back or else I’ll begin to miss you~” she cooed after him.

Fanning himself as he felt the temperature slightly rise around him, Hanbin scurried out of the room and into her kitchen. His heart was thundering in his chest as his mind flashed back to the words she had just told him. Hanbin leaned against her kitchen counter and put his hand over his heart. as an attempt to calm himself. Shaking his head, he wiped his palms against his jeans as they began to become clammy from being nervous. Her words continued to echo in his mind as he pushed himself off the counter and grabbed a mug that was hanging over the sink. Contemplating over her words, he questioned whether or not she was speaking the truth of if the alcohol had completely taken over her system.

Should I ask her about it? He tilted his head in thought as he grabbed the pitcher of water from her refrigerator and poured her a glass of water. Moving towards the cupboard by the fridge, he took out the medicine rack she had and took out two packets of Tylenol. Taking in a deep breath, he braced himself for whatever Hayi was going to throw at him next and made his way back to where she was. She had fallen back asleep and was cuddled next to a Minnie tsum tsum that was tightly clenched in her hand. He smiled slightly as he saw the sight and set down the glass of water and medicine onto her vanity. She’s going to need this in the morning…thank goodness she fell asleep.

Cautiously moving towards her, he sat at the edge of her bed and set an arm over her to support his weight as he looked at her. Hanbin gently caressed her cheek before sweeping away her baby hairs away from her face. Her eyebrows scrunched up uncomfortably and Hanbin observed her to find out what was wrong. She whined as she moved her feet and tried to shrug herself out of the leather jacket she was wearing. He realized that she still had her heeled booties on and clicked his tongue.

“You live alone and yet you still don’t know how to look after yourself sometimes…” he muttered.

He scooted down to where her feet were and set it onto his lap. ping the booties, he set them at the foot of her bed and gently set them back down. Hanbin sighed as he was met with the dilemma of removing her jacket. The uncomfortable look on her face was bothering him as she struggled to remove it in her sleep and contemplated whether or not he should remove it himself. Biting his lip, he mentally went over who he could call for help. Suhyun was out of the question because she had already knocked out for the night. He assumed that Lisa and Rose were looking after their other members and he didn’t want to get in trouble by Chaerin, Dara, and Bom if he called them.  If word got out that they got Hayi messed up drunk, he knew that the 2NE1 members wouldn’t hesitate to chat his ear off or even worse, kick him where the sun didn’t shine. A chill crawled up his spine as his imagination ran wild and immediately shook those crazy thoughts away. Hearing Hayi whine once more, he slapped his forehead and mentally prepped himself.

“Okay, if she wakes up then you can perfectly explain to her why you were removing her clothes, Hanbin-ah…You got this, mate.” He said as he got up and let out a deep breath.

If she doesn’t wake up, then all will be well. Just get it done quickly Hanbin-ah.

Nodding determinedly, he mentally patted his back for encouragement. “Let’s do this.”  

Being the gentleman that he was, he looked the other way and used his peripheral vision to quickly lift her up and take off the jacket. She groaned slightly and he froze in place, afraid that she would wake up and slap him in the face. He waited for a couple of seconds and sighed in relief as she rolled onto he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter