Chapter 7

Love That Wasn't Supposed To Happen

⚠WARNING⚠

There is an action scene and it because I can't write action. 

So sorry. 

🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈

When the trio were 10 minutes away from reaching their destination, a half dozen hellhounds appeared right before them.

Quickly, Kyungsoo raised his arm to the sky and a wall of earth arose from the ground.

“Alright. That'll hold them off but not for long!”

Luhan and Sehun looked at each other and nodded, getting into position.

“Okay Kyungsoo. You can take that wall down.”

Kyungsoo nodded as he looked at the wall, dropping his arm to his side. The wall disappeared into the ground and the dogs immediately lunged at them.

Kyungsoo summoned a rock and threw it at one of the dogs, the dog falling back. Luhan lifted one of the dogs up into the air and Sehun flicked his wrist toward it, the dog barreling right into another dog. The dogs growled and lunged at them once again, showing no signs of surrendering. Kyungsoo lifted both of his arms and pushed them forward, a flurry of rocks flying straight towards the dogs. A majority of the dogs managed to dodge the rocks, only 2 of them suffering from the blow.

Another dog got lifted into the air and thrown at one of the trees, it's back slamming against the tree trunk.

Luhan smirked and rolled his shoulders, “One down, 5 more to go.”

As the boys kept fighting off the dogs, they didn't realize one of them had snuck away. As they finished off the last one, they let their guard down. Then, before they could realize that they missed one, it jumped onto Luhan’s back and and scratched a deep wound on it.

Luhan shouted out in pain and Kyungsoo quickly acted by summoning a rock and throwing it at the dog’s temple. The dog instantly fell down and Kyungsoo and Sehun pushed the dog off of Luhan. They could see that Luhan was bordering on consciousness and unconsciousness.

Kyungsoo quickly pulled Luhan onto his back and nodded towards Sehun.

Kyungsoo looked back at Luhan and whispered, “Just hold on Luhan. We're almost there.”

Once they arrived at the castle gates, Sehun yelled at the guards to open the door. Flustered, the guards quickly opened the door. Sehun rushed Kyungsoo and Luhan into a guest room, leaving to find Yixing. Kyungsoo lay Luhan down on his front, slowly lifting up his shirt. Just as Kyungsoo was about to examine the wound more closely, the door burst open and in walked Sehun with Yixing in tow. Kyungsoo quickly stepped back to let Yixing closer. Yixing looked at Kyungsoo sternly, “What happened?”

Kyungsoo stared at him with wide eyes, then nodded and gulped, “He got attacked by a hellhound.”

Yixing nodded as he hovered his hands over Luhan’s back. Sehun turned to Kyungsoo and motioned for him to not make a sound. Kyungsoo nodded as he turned back to Yixing.

Kyungsoo held his breath as he saw a light purple mist appear out of Yixing’s hands. The mist swirled around in the air for a few seconds before settling across the wound. Kyungsoo slowly let out the breath he was holding as he saw the wound close up and the blood disappear. Yixing sighed as he slowly turned Luhan around and laid a blanket over him. He softly brushed the hair out of Luhan’s forehead and stood up, motioning for Kyungsoo and Sehun to follow him.

They arrived in front of a door with Chinese lettering that Kyungsoo assumed read Zhang Yixing. Yixing opened the door and walked in, the other two in tow. Yixing motioned for them to sit on his bed. Yixing walked up to Kyungsoo, “Kyungsoo, right?”

Kyungsoo nodded.

“Why are you here?”

Kyungsoo gawked up at Yixing.

Am I supposed to feel offended or?

Yixing quickly shook his head and laughed, “I don't mean it in a rude way. I'm sorry if I came off as rude, but if I'm correct, you're the prince of the earth kingdom. And from what I know, the earth kingdom is really far so clearly, you came here for a reason, right?”

Kyungsoo slowly nodded and when Yixing didn't respond he knew he had to give his reason. Kyungsoo looked down at his hands and gulped, “I came to ask if you can come with me back to my kingdom.”

Yixing's face scrunched up in confusion as he asked why. A tear slid down Kyungsoo’s cheek and he laughed sadly as he looked up at the ceiling to try to contain the ocean of tears that was to come. Yixing gasped as he walked over to Kyungsoo and grabbed onto his cheeks, pulling on them to face him.

“Clearly this is something serious. Did something happen to your parents?”

Kyungsoo shook his head as he took hold of Yixing’s hands to pry them away from his face, “No. It has something to do with Chanyeol.”

“Chanyeol? The prince of the fire kingdom?”

Kyungsoo nodded.

“What happened to him?”

Kyungsoo looked into Yixing’s eyes with such sorrow that Yixing couldn't help but feel so much pity, even though he didn't know what happened.

“He got shot.” Kyungsoo choked out as he fell limp against Yixing, crying his eyes out.

Yixing still didn't know the whole story, but if he put two and two together, he would guess that Kyungsoo was in love with Chanyeol and this affected him a lot. Yixing slightly pulled away from Kyungsoo to look him in the face, “Well, why did you come here? The doctor at your kingdom would perfectly be able to heal him.”

Kyungsoo shook his head as he tried to wipe his tears away, “No that’s not it. He got shot with a poisonous bullet and the doctor couldn't get it out of his system. The doctor told me you'd be able to help. Chanyeol only has a week and if we don't return by the end of the week, he’ll be…,” then in a whisper, “...gone.”

Kyungsoo looked up at Yixing and started sobbing, the thought of Chanyeol no longer being with him too much to handle. Sehun turned to look at Yixing, “And we've already wasted 3 days.”

Yixing looked towards Sehun then back at Kyungsoo, “Then we must go now!”

Kyungsoo shook his head against Yixing’s chest, “We can't. We're too tired.”

Yixing nodded, “Well then. I'll have the servants draw you guys a bath and set the bed. I'll prepare dinner. So when you guys finish bathing, a servant will lead you guys to the dinning room, okay?”

Kyungsoo and Sehun nodded as Yixing made his way to the door. Right as Yixing turned the knob he looked back to look at the two, specifically Sehun.

“Oh, and one more thing. When we go on this journey, don't fall in love with anybody in the group.”