Chapter 2

Love That Wasn't Supposed To Happen

AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! 

IM SO TERRIBLY SORRY THAT I TOOK LIKE FOREVER TO UPLOAD THIS!!!!! 

(╥﹏╥)

But, like I said before, (or did I?) ╮(╯▽╰)╭, I didn't expect people to want me to continue the story so it's not like I had this part done and ready. 

Hopefully I won't take as long uploading the next part but knowing me I might take a while.. ◐.̃◐

Anyways, I hope you guys enjoy this chapter and look forward to the next one!! 

Also, subscribe so you can know when I upload cause that's what the subscriber button does right? ‹•.•›

 this is what Baekhyun wears ^

 this is what Chanyeol wears ^

 this is what d.o wears ^

 this is what Kai wears ^

(also if you notice, the boutonnière's are supposed to like signify the color of the others power. For example, Baekhyun's boutonnière is red because Chanyeol's power is fire and fire is red. Although with Kyungsoo's I picked gold because I don't know what color to pick for Kai's teleportaion power so I stuck with gold.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*1 year later*
Chanyeol sighed as he stood at the altar, fiddling his thumbs. He looked up at the sound of his father clearing his throat. His father motioned for him to stop playing with his thumbs. Chanyeol shyly smiled and nodded, resting his arms at his sides and standing up straight. A few minutes passed before the door to the church opened and there stood Baekhyun, his soft pink hair styled nicely, the red boutonnière standing out against the white as snow tux. A big smile was plastered on his face as his arm was linked with his father's.

Chanyeol put on his best fake smile as a soft, beautiful melody started to fill the church.

Then, Baekhyun and his father started walking towards the altar, the eyes of the guests following Baekhyun. Once Baekhyun arrived at the altar, his father let go of his arm, smiling towards Chanyeol. Chanyeol smiled back as Baekhyun’s father walked back to his seat. Chanyeol turned to Baekhyun and smiled at him as they both turned to the priest.

The melody died down and the priest started speaking, “We gather here today for the union of Byun Baekhyun and Park Chanyeol.”

The wedding proceeded and then it came to state their I do’s.

“Byun Baekhyun, do you take Park Chanyeol to be your husband in sickness and in health, to love and comfort him?”

Baekhyun looked up at Chanyeol and smiled, “I do.”

Chanyeol faked a smile back. The priest nodded as he turned to look at Chanyeol.

“Park Chanyeol, do you take Byun Baekhyun to be your husband in sickness and in health, to love and comfort him?”

Chanyeol’s smile faltered as he looked at Baekhyun. Yeah, Chanyeol can fake a smile, but he can't fake a commitment.

When Baekhyun saw the smile disappear from Chanyeol’s lips, he also frowned, slightly scared on why Chanyeol wasn't responding. The priest cleared his throat and Chanyeol turned to look at him. The priest was giving him an expectant look and the guests started to mutter among themselves. Chanyeol turned to look back at Baekhyun and sighed, shaking his head.

“I'm sorry. I don't.”

Once those words left Chanyeol's lips, the guests gasped, talking louder among themselves. Baekhyun looked at Chanyeol with a shocked expression on his face and Chanyeol couldn't take it. Chanyeol walked away from the altar, toward the door. He couldn't take the judging glares being thrown his way. When he made it outside, he loosened his tie a bit, carefully running his hand through his hair so as to not mess it up. Chanyeol heard the church doors open and he turned around to see his parents. His mother walked up to him and softly asked him, “Chanyeol. What's the matter? Why did you say no to Baekhyun?”

Chanyeol sighed and looked directly at his parents, “I'm sorry guys. I just don't love Baekhyun. I love someone else.”

His parents slightly frowned as they slowly nodded. Then, his father looked up at him and asked, “Then who do you love?”

Chanyeol dryly swallowed and his lips, “I'm in love with Do Kyungsoo, the prince of the earth kingdom.”

His parents nodded, “We understand.”

To say the least, Chanyeol was shocked, “What!?”

His father walked up to him and patted him on the shoulder, “If you don't love Baekhyun, that's fine. We won't make you marry someone you don't love.”

Chanyeol’s mother nodded as she made her way over to Chanyeol’s side, “Your father’s right. We want you to be happy and if your happy with Do Kyungsoo, then we're okay with that.”

Chanyeol sighed in relief and nodded, grateful that his parents were understanding. His relief was short lived though, as he remembered that Kyungsoo told him that he was gonna get married on the same day, just a little bit later. Chanyeol looked at his parents, “Mom, Dad. I'm sorry but I have to go. Kyungsoo is gonna get married to Jongin and I don't want that.”

His parents nodded and Chanyeol nodded back, turning and running towards the woods.


Kyungsoo sighed as he looked at himself in the full body mirror. He was wearing a white tuxedo and Seokjin was in front of him, smoothing out the wrinkles on Kyungsoo's shoulders. Seokjin walked over to the table that was near them and grabbed a golden boutonnière. Seokjin walked back to where Kyungsoo stood and hesitated, brushing the lapel where the boutonnière was to be placed.
Kyungsoo sighed and was about to pat Seokjin on the shoulder when suddenly, the door opened to reveal Kyungsoo's mother and father. Kyungsoo made eye contact with his father through the mirror that was in front of him and frowned. His parents didn't care if Kyungsoo was in love with another man. If Kyungsoo was set to marry a man, then he would marry that man.
"Hurry up Seokjin. The wedding will start soon."
Seokjin nodded as he pinned the boutonnière to the lapel.

Kyungsoo just watched with sadness in his eyes, knowing that he wasn't gonna marry Chanyeol. Once the boutonnière was securely placed on the lapel, Kyungsoo turned around to see his mother put her hands over . Tears were welling up in her eyes and Kyungsoo walked toward her, pulling her into a hug.

Kyungsoo slightly smiled as he kissed his mom’s forehead, telling her to not cry. His father pointed at his watch and Kyungsoo sighed, nodding and letting go of his mother, telling them that he'd be right out. His father motioned for Seokjin to follow. Seokjin quickly nodded and bowed towards Kyungsoo, following Kyungsoo's parents out the door. When the door closed, Kyungsoo turned around to check himself one more time. His black hair was pushed up and out of his face, along with some light makeup. The golden boutonnière really stood out against the pure white of his tuxedo. Kyungsoo nodded firmly to himself as a way to prep himself. He then walked toward the door and opened it to see his father standing there. His father smiled at him and held out his arm for Kyungsoo to take. Kyungsoo smiled back at him and linked his arm with his father’s. Together, they walked to the closed church doors. Right as they were approaching, two guards opened the doors and Kyungsoo saw Jongin at the altar. He had to admit, the prince of the teleportaion kingdom looked very attractive with his hair pushed up to the left. Kyungsoo sighed to himself as he heard a beautiful melody start to fill the church. His father looked at him and smiled as they started to walk down the aisle. Kyungsoo could feel the gazes of the guests follow him and he felt unnerved. He felt as if he were an open book, easy to read. He felt as if everybody knew that he didn't love Jongin, even though they didn't.

And before Kyungsoo realized, he had already reached the altar, his father giving him a light squeeze on the arm before walking off to his seat. Kyungsoo looked up at Jongin and could see him smile. Kyungsoo tried to smile back, but it seemed more like a grimace. Kyungsoo went to stand beside Jongin as the melody died down and the priest started to speak.

“We gather here today for the union of Do Kyungsoo and Kim Jongin.”

The ceremony continued and then it was time to say their I do’s.


When he saw the church in view, Chanyeol stopped to catch his breath. He started walking towards the church, the voice of the priest becoming more clear as he got closer. The guards looked at him strangely but didn't interfere, since he was the prince of the fire kingdom. As Chanyeol reached the church doors, it was as if he became a robot. He could see Kyungsoo and Jongin looking at each other as the priest began to speak again.

“Kim Jongin, do you take Do Kyungsoo to be your husband in sickness and in health, to love and comfort him?”

Jongin nodded, “I do.”

By then, Chanyeol was already half way down the aisle, not caring about the looks people were giving him.

“Do Kyungsoo, do you take Kim Jongin to be your husband in sickness and in health, to love and comfort him?”

“I… umm… I…”

When Chanyeol heard Kyungsoo’s voice, he stopped. People started to mutter about why Kyungsoo wasn't saying I do and why Chanyeol was in the church. Surprisingly, Kyungsoo nor Jongin nor the priest seemed to take notice of Chanyeol’s presence as the priest repeated the question.

“Do Kyungsoo, do you take Kim Jongin to be your husband in sickness and in health, to love and comfort him?”

Kyungsoo looked at the floor then back up at Jongin.

“I d…”

“DON'T!!!!!”